A.R.S. Indy Lights S2(Red Bull Jrs)|Bowtie wins the Motegi 150 and aceboy127 wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 431 comments
Got you cbc. Driver and Team registration updated.

Did some practice online last night at High Speed Ring. My best lap was a 1:01.7 and Bowtie and Sass were in the low 1:02s.

Yea I got you, just did not get a chance to update the OP last night.
So far I have done four 5 lap races online with 2 other people, and honestly I cannot wait for the race tomorrow.
Also, if any teams would like to give me a team logo to post in the OP feel free. I will be updating it later today.

I think on final practice session before tomorrow's race sounds like a good idea. Who agrees with me?
Would love for some of the new guys to come tonight, so I could meet you before the race tomorrow.
What time for final practice?

Pre Season @ High Speed Ring

High Speed Ring.jpg

High Speed Ring_1.jpg

High Speed Ring_2.jpg

High Speed Ring_3.jpg

High Speed Ring_9.jpg

High Speed Ring_12.jpg

High Speed Ring_8.jpg

High Speed Ring_13.jpg

High Speed Ring_15.jpg

Hey ace! I won't be able to participate in this weeks race. I'm going on a youth retreat with my church and won't be back until Sunday. So what I was wondering is what Layout of Grand Valley Speedway will we be using for the 2nd race? (East or full, forward or reverse) I'd like to get some practice in since I'm not the strongest on road courses. Thanks
:cheers:

I plan on updating the OP tonight, sorry it is taking so long.
Also, anyone who is looking for times on Indy... 50.0-50.2 should be good to aim for.

Last edited:
Alright I have updated the OP and put up the results of the High Speed 100.
I am wondering if anyone would be opposed to running an hour later, just for this race.

Last edited:
Attention everyone. I am planning on holding another practice session on Friday, just like I did last week. It is not mandatory to attend, but it will help you to see what times others are running and allow you to test and tune with everyone else. We will also do some 5 to 10 lap races, so please do attend. :)👍

Yeah guys it's me that wants the extra hour. It's my girls dad's birthday and the party starts an hour before the race. I just need a little bit of time to get from one side of town to the other and back. The guy did 3 tours in Vietnam, I rather not tell him I can't make it to his party because I got a video game to play. He also just retired after working 35 years for the city. Anyway, I don't wanna set a precedent and make this an option or a regular thing but it's the first race of the season and I don't wanna miss it by an hour.

OK drivers, who is coming for practice tomorrow and the race on Saturday?

Are there any spots open? I would like to join the series! I would like to be a part-time racer though, if that ain't a problem.

Back