A.R.S. Indy Lights S2(Red Bull Jrs)|Bowtie wins the Motegi 150 and aceboy127 wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 431 comments
Are there any spots open? I would like to join the series! I would like to be a part-time racer though, if that ain't a problem.
Plenty of room Michelin. You may sign up if you choose. I will just need a car color and need to know if you plan on joining a team.

@aceboy127 I'm not seeing any post here about the start time being an hour later for this week's race. (Or did you mean next week's race.) Either way not seeing a post regarding that. Also, @Alan2134 posted a little early, turns out our team name will be Apex United Racing. Speaking of teams, wasn't there a team box in the OP?

@aceboy127 I'm not seeing any post here about the start time being an hour later for this week's race. (Or did you mean next week's race.) Either way not seeing a post regarding that. Also, @Alan2134 posted a little early, turns out our team name will be Apex United Racing. Speaking of teams, wasn't there a team box in the OP?
Alright I have updated the OP and put up the results of the High Speed 100.
I am wondering if anyone would be opposed to running an hour later, just for this race.
There you are. 👍
Also, sorry about the problems with the missing team signups, I had planned to replace it last night, but time got away from me and I forgot about it until I was headed to bed. Don't worry I have not forgotten about anything, although it may have slipped my mind. I plan to get it fixed this evening.
Finally, everyone who is planning on coming to practice tonight. I am planning on opening a room between 8:30 and 9:00 this evening (eastern time). Hope to see everyone there! :)

I'll hopefully will be there, I practiced a little bit yesterday and got some fast times (atleast for me) but I want to see what's everyone running.

I'll hopefully will be there, I practiced a little bit yesterday and got some fast times (atleast for me) but I want to see what's everyone running.
Also, anyone who is looking for times on Indy... 50.0-50.2 should be good to aim for.
II don't know if that is what you are running, but personally that is what I was able to get. Although someone who shall remain nameless, until he comes tonight and does the same lap times, was running 49.9s and maybe a few 49.8s. I got a little work to do. lol

I don't doubt that I can run 49s in the draft either, but those 49s I previously referenced were without draft. If I am not mistaken the lap record for pole at the track in season 1 was a 49.9, but I will have to double check that figure.

I don't doubt that I can run 49s in the draft either, but those 49s I previously referenced were without draft. If I am not mistaken the lap record for pole at the track in season 1 was a 49.9, but I will have to double check that figure.

Guess I have to fiddle a bit more with the transmission then! :lol:

Planning on getting on in about half an hour, it's almost practice time. Also @Michelin I will send you a friend request as soon as I am on my PS3, unless you beat me to it.

Planning on getting on in about half an hour, it's almost practice time. Also @Michelin I will send you a friend request as soon as I am on my PS3, unless you beat me to it.

Ok, sure thing. Nah, my PS3 is turned off right now (it's resting a bit, Battlefield 4 gives it a hard time) so you're probably going to add me. :lol:

It keeps giving me room is full even though it shows there are only 2 players out of 16 spaces...

Quick notice for tomorrow's race. We are starting an hour later than normal due to a few requests. This will only be for this week.

Alright guys will be getting ready to open the room. We will try to start qualifying at a quarter after, as long as the Unlimited is completed. Make sure you are in by then as you may be left out of the race.

Yea, I am watching it too.
Room is now open. I will allow enough time for those who are watching the Unlimited and I know are coming.

Back