A.R.S. Indy Lights S2(Red Bull Jrs)|Bowtie wins the Motegi 150 and aceboy127 wins the championshipFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 431 comments
Great write up Mr.Smith. Very nice leading up to the race on Saturday. Also, I heard Alex Baldwin is supposed to be getting some track time tonight at Indy.

I heard that too. I also heard Swift Autosport was seen testing that Honda power.
Yes, based on what I have heard I would not be surprised to see Honda racing this weekend.
Very late for an announcement if they plan to, unless it is coming as a surprise announcement.

I'm ready. But I'm curious. NASCAR is racing tonight at 7:00 est. so are we still going to start the race at 9, or are we going to wait?

what kind of laps were you guys turning last night if you don't mind me asking?

Last edited:
Room is now open for the ARS Indy Lights Freedom 100.
If I don't return can I get a final result on how Dylan runs this evening. Also @Sassafrass_3 Can I get some photo's of his race in my PM box?
You don't show, then you don't get a finishing position. Sorry, but that's how it is.

That was humiliating. I have never finished a lap down in last place on an oval.:( I'm usually so good there. It's most likely because I only got an hour or two of practice, but still. Definitly a race I want to forget. Hopefully I can race next Saturday, and get a much better finish.

That was humiliating. I have never finished a lap down in last place on an oval.:( I'm usually so good there. It's most likely because I only got an hour or two of practice, but still. Definitly a race I want to forget. Hopefully I can race next Saturday, and get a much better finish.
It's okay. It was the first test of our new Honda power plant. Also press release will come shortly after I hopefully get some photos of Dylan on track.

Freedom 100 @ Indy
Indianapolis Motor Speedway_3.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_4.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_5.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_6.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_7.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_10.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_12.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_13.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_15.jpg

Indianapolis Motor Speedway_17.jpg

Back