Finished A.R.S. Indy Lights Season 3 | Jammy wins the Honda 300k and is our Season 3 Champion!

Discussion in 'GT6 Racing Series' started by aceboy127, Oct 19, 2015.

1. jammy21

jammy21 Premium

Thanks guys :cheers:
    It's been fun to run with all you again. I think this was my first A.R.S championship.
    It's really hard to me to race with you because of time zone difference (I'm not young anymore). Whole sunday takes to recover from lost night sleep but it's been fun most of the time and worth it :crazy:
    I was little worried how I can take Motegi 121 laps but time fly fast. I liked Toyota and Motegi races. Indy was little boring and maybe because I hadn't teammate to do bump drafting.

See you in GTP SS (those of you who run in that series).

I'll keep eye on A.R.S threads and might join you again in future.

2. aceboy127

aceboy127 Premium

Apologies for not updating yet, as my focus has shifted elsewhere. Should be done before the weekend, so stay tuned as I plan to update everything as soon as it is done.

AngryEater and dylanlikes88 like this.
  3. aceboy127

aceboy127 Premium

Everything is updated and Trophies and Awards are now posted. Thanks again everyone for a great season.

4. aceboy127

aceboy127 Premium

Very happy to be able to get another Team Championship with @AngryEater and @CAB114. You are both great teammates and I really enjoy working with you.

AngryEater and CAB114 like this.
  5. Dylan

Dylan Premium

I got bored one day after the second race so I made a graph to track the points. I'll say that it was definitely an exciting series.
    A.R.S. Indy Lights (Season 2) Points Standings.png
    Edit: Updated so names are in order of which they finished overall at the request of @jammy21

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Bowtie52, AngryEater, CAB114 and 3 others like this.
  6. jammy21

jammy21 Premium

Noticed: If you could put drivers name in same order as it is in the end (overall points order). Might be easier to watch/read.

Bowtie52, aceboy127 and Sassafrass_3 like this.
  7. Sassafrass_3

Sassafrass_3

True. Very cool to see that battle for 2nd in points.

Bowtie52 and aceboy127 like this.
  8. aceboy127

aceboy127 Premium

I agree, even though myself, Cab, and Dylan may not have seen much of each other on track every week, this was a fantastic season long battle. It's just too bad it wasn't for the championship.

dylanlikes88, CAB114 and Bowtie52 like this.