A.R.S. Indy Lights Season 3 | Jammy wins the Honda 300k and is our Season 3 Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 277 comments
I will plan to get on tonight and do some sort of practice.

Cannot wait to see this battle on Saturday. Maybe I can get myself a front row seat this time.

The qualifier is now open. Make sure you get your times in everyone. Also remember you are allowed 2 attempts.

Well 3 drivers have qualified so far with TNR_FILO on top (new record). Can anyone grab that pole away from him or will it be his for the taking. Cannot wait to see.

Autumn 150 Announcements.PNG
Autumn 150 Qualifying Results.PNG

Going to be open room in just a minute.

Alright guys I will try to get this updated tonight. I wound up staying home from work yesterday with flu-like symptoms, but am doing much better today, although I do have a lingering sore throat. Anyway just watch for an update on here tonight, so we can get everything squared away for the finale at Motegi.

Letting y'all know I'm out as well of this week race. It's carnaval time here in Brazil, so we have a 5 day weekend (starting Saturday, ending Wednesday) so I'm going on a family trip Saturday morning, meaning I won't be part of the season finale.

In order to prepare for the final race of the season we will have an official group practice Friday Evening scheduled to start around 9pm eastern. While it is not mandatory to attend we highly recommend it to see how everyone is running and so we can practice around other real drivers.
Also, GET THOSE QUALIFYING TIMES IN!!!!!

Well I went to check on qualifying just now and noticed we have 3 entries so far, which means a lot of us (including myself) have yet to put a time in.
So far we have CAB and FILO tied for the pole with cbc following closely behind. Lap record has not been broken as of yet.

I will have a room open very soon, just have to finish up the important stuff.

Honda 300k Announcements.PNG
Honda 300k Qualifying Results.PNG

Its time for the Honda 300k at Motegi Super Speedway. Be sure to read over the announcements carefully. I will be opening the room on the hour.

Great last race and great season everyone. Once again Jammy you were unbelievable this season and very rarely did mistakes out of you. I should be able to get everything finalized and posted in the next couple of days. Thanks again everyone for another great Indy Lights Season. Bowtie you now have the floor.

Latest Posts

Back