A.R.S. Indy Lights Season 3 | Jammy wins the Honda 300k and is our Season 3 Champion!Finished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 277 comments
Hey @aceboy127, Just before the hairpin at midfield, there's a blue paved section to the left of the rumble strips on the left hand side of the track. Question, Is it legal to drive on or is it considered out of bounds like that paved section at Deep Forest?

Edit: By the way, awesome picks Sass!đź‘Ť

Probably going to get on at least to work on setup and maybe put in a qualifying effort. Also, weather is looking interesting for Saturday.

Anyone planning to make a qualifying attempt tonight? I should be on after 9pm eastern. May make my second run tonight, but if I don't I definitely will be practicing.

Considering that it is Friday and I don't think anyone here including myself is ready to race god forbid in rain. The forecast for tomorrow night is sunny skies with 0% chance of rain.

Also remember qualifying is open and so far I am the only one who put a time in. If you guys choose not to qualify that is fine, but remember those who attempted qualifying will start ahead of those who did not, no questions asked.

Good thing we don't have rain lol If F1 14 is something to go by, than my rain form is horrible.

New pole lap is up! 1:04.867 by yours truly. :D

Last edited:
Mazda 150 Announcements.PNG
Mazda 150 Qualifying Results.PNG

There is our announcements for the race and unofficial qualifying results. Qualifying is still open, that is why it is unofficial.

Hey guys I've been hearing about people having trouble staying connected to online lobbies today. Can anyone check on that?

Yea, definitely been a while since we all have taken to that track. Probably my favorite in the series. Cannot wait for another exciting race there. Honestly in the first 2 seasons this was one of the better races, if not the best and I don't expect any less this time.

Also, you can expect an update from me tonight as I have nearly completed everything that needed updated. I just haven't made time to get it posted yet.

Lastly, qualifying is up, so make sure you get signed up for that. It opens up on Wednesday of next week, because we have a week off this week. Everyone enjoy a well earned week off, then come on back to knock out these last 2 events.

Latest Posts

Back