A.R.S. Super GT Season 1 | Bambi and Trick win at Motegi | Bambi and Trick are the ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 226 comments
Tinfoil Trobes.jpg

Results and Standings updated. Working on OP now. If there is a BoP change then expect it tomorrow.

Edit: TPM Drivers crossing the line.
Tokyo R246.jpg

Specs are updated for Motegi Super Speedway. Changes across the board.

I will see how much time I have to qualify after work today. No surprise I'm not too hyped about this, this is the worst oval for using a controller but it must be done. I can only hope for good luck and to not be too far off whilst still feeling comfortable.

Nearly 3 hours before qualifying ends. Remember those who do not qualify will line up based on standings.

You got 15 min.
Here's qualifying results. Going to make a quick pit stop, then the room will be open.
2017 Motegi 200k Qualifying.PNG

Sorry for not making it, turns out my internet couldn't hold out...I'll try to see if I can get this fixed to make it in at least one of the next two races.

That was not my best performance to say the least. Stupid strategy call.

As for the leaders of gt300, I apologize if me passing you guys in the closing laps ruined you're guy's battle. I've never really had to deal with a situation like that. I would have backed off and stayed behind you but I had whitey on my tail.

Here's round 3 form Motegi Superspeedway. Round 2 is recorded but delayed due to an automated copyright claim and subsequent dispute. The video will not go live until that is resolved.

I'll be hosting a public test session tonight at 9:00pm EDT for anyone who would like to run some laps and start feeling out the cars and just chat, have some fun driving for the off-week.

'Like' this post to confirm your attendance. If nobody can make it I'll just study calculus some more.

I'll be hosting a public test session tonight at 9:00pm EDT for anyone who would like to run some laps and start feeling out the cars and just chat, have some fun driving for the off-week.

'Like' this post to confirm your attendance. If nobody can make it I'll just study calculus some more.

I´ll be there for a bit , cant say how long though , it depends on other things :)

EDIT. its the normal track I guess ?

Last edited:
Back