A Real Estate: FIAT Tipo SW Review

Discussion in 'Cars in General' started by GTPNewsWire, Nov 14, 2017.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

2. Obelisk

Obelisk Premium

I'm going to guess this car was loaned to you by Fiat (i.e. free) and post this:

[​IMG]

Lilium and Silver Arrows like this.
  3. PD4WG

PD4WG

Which country didn't get the Bravo? I'm guessing you're in the UK judging by the plates but we definitely got the Bravo over here - even though it wasn't sold for as long as it was in other countries.

4. zdenko

zdenko

Diesel + Manual + Wagon.
    Something we just don't get in Australia so easily now. Actually Manual + Wagon is generally non existent these days or even wagons in general.
    Everyone here buys those stupid little SUV's instead. Worse handling, less space and more fuel. What's not to like.

5. Famine

Famine Administrator

We did, but it was for about ten minutes as you say (I think it was literally 2007-2008, officially, with the odd car thereafter). FIAT very quickly retired it, leaving us with the Grande Punto as the biggest car before the 500L and 500MPW turned up.

I recall FIAT actually floated the idea of a Bravo Estate as far back as 2007, but it never materialised - so the Tipo SW is the direct successor to the Stilo Estate.

6. PD4WG

PD4WG

Yeah that's true, there never was an estate Bravo. I think they did a similar thing to what they did with the Grande Punto more recently : Remove all but the most pathetic engines and sell it in tiny numbers.

7. Beeblebrox237

Beeblebrox237 Premium

My (very brief) research implies that the UK got the Bravo from 2007 to 2014:
    https://www.parkers.co.uk/fiat/bravo/
    https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-search?sort=year-desc&radius=1500&postcode=ls29ng&onesearchad=Used&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=New&make=FIAT&model=BRAVO&year-from=2007

8. Dennisch

Dennisch Premium

Another generic vehicle for an already saturated generic market.

9. VXR

VXR

These look great as 4-doors on the continent. Although strangely, I can recall seeing several in June, but not at the start of this month when I was in Malaga province.