Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Now this is a good idea! I have the full menu of Ferraris so this should be fun, especially in the F40 on this slippery track.

Very good drivers might be able to get to 1st place within 1 lap. I did not but shortly thereafter, but the Ferrari 430 #2 then stuck behind .4 to .5 secs even with 1:25 laps.

I had that too. Even in the much slower (I would have thought) Dino there was a carnival train of far more powerful cars queuing up behind me. I guess the AI are far more polite in the beginner races.

You can actually win this in a stock Dino (not sure if it comes with SH but that's what I used) if you make your car wide enough through the last long right hander and don't mind a little bit of blocking on the start/finish straight on the last lap. They catch you like you're stood still there.:lol:

You can actually win this in a stock Dino (not sure if it comes with SH but that's what I used) if you make your car wide enough through the last long right hander and don't mind a little bit of blocking on the start/finish straight on the last lap. They catch you like you're stood still there.:lol:
You can even win at 410PP.

This is fun with the Dino 👍👍 Thanks.

Well, at least one thing this seasonal has taught me - a 512 BB handles considerably better than an F40.

The F40 is a fast car, But it sucks in the corners(almost every Ferrari at GT 6). The dino drive better than a 2006 car LOL. Maybe because I train alot with the Dino in the open lobby with friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
The F40 is a fast car, But it sucks in the corners(almost every Ferrari at GT 6). The dino drive better than a 2006 car LOL. Maybe because I train alot with the Dino in the open lobby with friends.

The F40 is a hell of a lot better than you think it is. Get used to it and you get a lot more smiles per mile than most of the other cars and comparing how the F40 and Dino drive is like comparing apples to elephants. Daft. One has enough power to get you in trouble, the other one doesn't.

Don't write it off because it's difficult though. Give it a bit of time to find it's limit (it doesn't take long:lol:) and it's hugely rewarding.

I gave up on the Dino as it's a bit daft using 413pp to win a 560pp race. No matter how good my run was, I always end up having to block on the straight and that really takes the shine off it.

Switched over to the stock F40 (yeah, I talked myself into it) and I have to drift for the wins instead. I've also set a rule where I have to alternate the overtaking direction. First car has to be passed on the right, second on the left, third right etc.

Yep. I'm bored. Tsukuba is the dullest track in existence (after route X) and I'm bored of retrying Bathurst to avoid 2J's. I'm stuck on the beginner race with dumb home made rules but at least it's an F40 eligible race...

Kaz? Are you listening? I'm (really) ready for the new quick matches now.👍

It steers beautifully on the throttle with CS tires but that's as low a tire as I dare try on Willow. I've tried CM a few times but only on the slower tracks and even then it was an adventure.:lol:

I had that too. Even in the much slower (I would have thought) Dino there was a carnival train of far more powerful cars queuing up behind me. I guess the AI are far more polite in the beginner races.

I have to disagree with your last line. I was racing a stock Dino in a fairly clean manner (admittedly I had a couple side paint scrapes). I took 1st place after the final turn on the 2nd lap. Since I knew the following car was faster, I moved to the right to let him pass. At the Start line he passes cleanly but the following car rams me in the left rear corner. I had to fight not to spin out. Fortunately, I was able to eventually retake the lead with enough lead to not be passed at the end. I watched the replay and the back of my beautiful Dino has a big dent in it. For some reason, my insurance won't cover the damages.

Back