A-spec Beginners Level GT300 Racing Car Challenge: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 69 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Beginners Level GT300 Racing Car Challenge: Twin Ring Motegi Road Course

A-spec #36 Beginners Level GT300 Racing Car Challenge @ Twin Ring Motegi Road Course.jpg
A-spec #36 Beginners Level GT300 Racing Car Challenge @ Twin Ring Motegi - ER Cars List.jpg

A-spec [#36] Beginners Level GT300 Racing Car Challenge @ Twin Ring Motegi Road Course.jpg

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Whahoo 1st post! Thank you again @nowcontrol for putting up these as soon as they come out. I honestly don't know what the community would do without you (yes, someone would take your place as you did) but you do an excellent job. So thanks again.

Edit: Ran it with the 1st 500 PP Race car in my garage which was Base Model GT 300 RX. Once at the race I realized it was 530 PP, but left the tune as is because it handles so well. Had to lower the final to 2.500 because I wasn't sure how long the straights would be. I could add the extra power but at 500 PP this is a fun car to drive. I'll report back when I find out who's tune it is. It's either a @praiano63 or a @shaunm80 that's if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Thanks, @nowcontrol. I didn't even think there were going to be new Seasonals this week, until seeing your thread.

I'll definitely be trying these events when it's updated here in the U.S.

Last edited:
Lexus Base Model for me. Disappointed in the Subaru BRZ rabbit who slowed for me after a lazy mistake on Turn 2, it cheapened the win. Oh well, move on to the tough one.

I chose my C-West Razo Silvia '01 (310hp / 503pp), a car that will probably end up being one of the more unpopular choices. I barely won:
9hpdsk.jpg

It was definitely surprising to see the Celica in 2nd. I had actually forgotten that car even existed in the game. :P

Gentleman, I have something very hilarious to share with you from this event once I'm through with the others. It was quite the amusing surprise.

RIDICULOUSLY easy. Its a refreshing change after the holiday seasonals to be honest. Took the lead after the end of the 1st lap.

I despise Motegi but I know it well after being assaulted by it from Forza 4/5 and GT5/6. My carbon stealth GT300 Amemiya FD3S w/mid range turbo made it look like I'm overtaking a funeral procession.

Its a refreshing change after the holiday seasonals to be honest.
I agree. The Sierra event in particular was extremely frustrating. It even froze my PS3 a few times.
Gentleman, I have something very hilarious to share with you from this event once I'm through with the others. It was quite the amusing surprise.
I won't be going to bed any time soon, so I'll be looking forward to it. :P

Completed the event on the first try with no tune. Its like I never stopped driving it (though considering this is "Beginners Level", it shouldn't be difficult to do).

In the middle of that race though, I came across this:

upload_2016-1-14_3-16-49.png

@Eks
So apparently, there's a Racing version of the invisable car :lol:

Completed the event on the first try with no tune. Its like I never stopped driving it (though considering this is "Beginners Level", it shouldn't be difficult to do).

In the middle of that race though, I came across this:

View attachment 501324

@Eks
So apparently, there's a Racing version of the invisable car :lol:

THE REAL DRIVING SIMULATOR™, no doubt. :lol:

Did it stay like that for the entire race?

The only car I've got on the entry list is the C-WEST Razo Silvia. Any predictions?

That's the car I used, tuned to 310hp / 503pp with only the mid-RPM turbo installed (I think) and the Power Limiter percentage lowered. I caught up to the BRZ and Celica entering the final lap, and they were right up on me for the rest of the race. You don't have to lower the Power Limiter, though, and if you don't, then it'll most likely be an easier win. I just did because it's rare that I feel challenged when using GT300 cars. 👍

Last edited:
Eks
That's the car I used, tuned to 310hp / 503pp with only the mid-RPM turbo installed (I think) and the Power Limiter percentage lowered. I caught up to the BRZ and Celica entering the final lap, and they were right up on me for the rest of the race. I don't regret choosing it though. 👍

Good to hear! I'll give it a go when I get home tonight!

Went with my Garaiya GT300 Base Model '08, down-tuned.
Didn't adjust the Final Gear so never got above of 4th gear.
G O L D 👍

Too easy? Its supposed to be easy. Challenge yourselves with a stock GT300 & comfort soft or medium tyres. Winning the cash then feels more like an accomplishment than a grind

Decided to see how easy it was with the other premium GT300 cars without setups and it was definitely easy . Going to try the Standard GT300 cars next, I kinda think I could struggle with the MR-S and possibly the Silvia, but the other four I'm confident in pulling off with default setups.

Back