GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

  • Thread starter Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
  • 412,080 views
It was really random, I didn't go around checking for parking lots, I found it and was amazed, Didn't expect anything like this. I just have to wait either for you or somebody else to find it again or wait for my PS3 to be fixed.
Can you pin-point which corner it is from a map?

Audi-N24-preview-02.jpg
 
I just checked out the couse & found nothing Porsche related. Is it possible that you are confusing it with another car. There are quite a few well detailed backround vehicles besides service & emergency vehicles. So far, I've seen a Subaru Impreza WRX STI hatchback, A Lexus IS-F, two different Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO's (red & yellow), a Mazda Demio, Lexus IS wagon/Toyota Altezza Gita, a Cadillac Escalade, & a Mitsubishi Pajero Mini. I wouldn't think much of it even if I did find one. the escalade & pajero aren't even in GT6 & they looked pretty well detailed to me.
 
I hope this guy is for real, and it's not just a case of "The Boy who cried Porsche." I've got faith in you...
 
The Chrysler Prowler has Goodyear Eagle tires on it...I took it into photomode and you can faintly make out the letters on the tires.
Second that, the GT40 MkI has Dunlop tires.
 
do you mean Audi as in Audi branded? or looks like the general Volkswagen/Audi flip key. if its the flip key I have seem a few other car companies use them as of late. Chevy being one of them.

This key is modeled in the game

ktm-x-bow-key-engine-start-stop-button-and-hazard-lights-button-photo-315573-s-1280x782.jpg
 
This key is modeled in the game

ktm-x-bow-key-engine-start-stop-button-and-hazard-lights-button-photo-315573-s-1280x782.jpg
yup. I bought a normal Xbow and checked it out(forgetting I have the 15th anniv version.) pretty cool.its also the only car so far to have a key chain attached
 
I came across something interesting today.

I suppose you're all familiar with the Mitsubishi FTO and Subaru Impreza Super Touring Cars? Good. What I would like you to look at is the race car number of them, more specifically the very top of them. What color are they? Orange. And there's some text there too. Zoom in on that. What does it say? Autobacs. Where have we seen this kind of race car number before? JGTC/SuperGT cars. To make it even sweeter, look at the background of the Impreza's race car number. Normally, it would be white. Not on this car. It's yellow. As is it on GT300 cars. Adding to the trivia, these two as well as the RX7 LM first appeared in GT3, which could be called the first game after they reset. This means there were a lot of GT2 cars not present in GT3, among these were the Taeivon Trampio FTO GT300, Cusco Subaru Impreza GT300 and RE Amemiya RX7 GT300. See where I'm going? The only part not fitting in is that the RX7 LM doesn't have an orange top on it's race car number.
 
Yeah I think is pathetic, I practically grew up with Formula 1, back in the day, the sport was full of tobacco sponsors, my childhood drawings are full of logos of 'Marlboro', 'Benson & Hedges' etc...
Guess what? Contrary to my peers (mostly school companions and friends, pretty sure they have not watched more than 15 mins of a Grand Prix) I've never smoked a single cigarette, I'm the living example that this is a stupid censorship, even on model cars it's very difficult to find tobacco sponsors, otherwise they are much more valuable on the market...

Cheers, mate! :cheers:
 
Cheers, mate! :cheers:
There's a Ford RS200 slot car I know of in a Belga livery, but it comes out of the box saying "Be ga". I'm being 100% honest here - there is a little bag included saying 18+ ONLY. Inside it, there are 2 small "l" transfer decals. Seriously :lol:
 
"42,000 miles on the clock" is a term I hear a bit

Must be a Brit/Euro thing, definitely "miles on the clock", "reading's off the clock", "clocked him at x mph" are all gauge-related terms.
 
There's a Ford RS200 slot car I know of in a Belga livery, but it comes out of the box saying "Be ga". I'm being 100% honest here - there is a little bag included saying 18+ ONLY. Inside it, there are 2 small "l" transfer decals. Seriously :lol:

Seriously?? Unbelievable! :lol:
 
There's a Ford RS200 slot car I know of in a Belga livery, but it comes out of the box saying "Be ga". I'm being 100% honest here - there is a little bag included saying 18+ ONLY. Inside it, there are 2 small "l" transfer decals. Seriously :lol:
What??? :boggled:
True Scale Models gives you cigarette decals to apply even on a 1:43 figurine, some of those are BARELY VISIBLE.
Well, back on the topic I think is the right place to post this pic, last week I woke up and I found this rubber band on the table, the shape looks quite familiar, a real world GT easter egg :lol: :lol:
1800040_714593328560741_745271657_o.jpg

kaz is watching
 
@Vitocorp, that does indeed look like a mirrored version of High Speed Ring. That could actually be an interesting drive :)

Now comes the "Recreating GT track outlines with rubber band" thread :lol:
 
The boy is called Skyline and the girl is Miata. Leave them alone for too long and they'll multiply like....well, Rabbits!

They already have multiplied. I found another 2 rabbits at Goodwood yesterday on the other side of the road a bit further away from the finish line (on the left hand side as you head away from it). Photos of all below. The newly discovered are clone ones but their positions are swapped (location Kamino).

Here are the photos
Originals (Jango and Boba)
12630694303_d8a59877a6.jpg

Clones (Cody and Rex)
12630694333_136d0f78fc.jpg
 
Last edited:
@Vitocorp, that does indeed look like a mirrored version of High Speed Ring. That could actually be an interesting drive :)

Now comes the "Recreating GT track outlines with rubber band" thread :lol:
An epic random coincidence, next time the Nurburgring :sly:
 
I came across something interesting today.

I suppose you're all familiar with the Mitsubishi FTO and Subaru Impreza Super Touring Cars? Good. What I would like you to look at is the race car number of them, more specifically the very top of them. What color are they? Orange. And there's some text there too. Zoom in on that. What does it say? Autobacs. Where have we seen this kind of race car number before? JGTC/SuperGT cars. To make it even sweeter, look at the background of the Impreza's race car number. Normally, it would be white. Not on this car. It's yellow. As is it on GT300 cars. Adding to the trivia, these two as well as the RX7 LM first appeared in GT3, which could be called the first game after they reset. This means there were a lot of GT2 cars not present in GT3, among these were the Taeivon Trampio FTO GT300, Cusco Subaru Impreza GT300 and RE Amemiya RX7 GT300. See where I'm going? The only part not fitting in is that the RX7 LM doesn't have an orange top on it's race car number.

Pics:

GQLljrB.jpg

DJqkYkq.jpg


;)
 
Dat high-res model :lol:

Anyways is there a reason why the Pace-Car doesn't have a horn?
 
Here's a better shot of the Impreza for a bump.

03RrVkcjuFU4jzYp98B59T

The Autobacs decal stands out nicely and somewhat detailed 👍

Anyways is there a reason why the Pace-Car doesn't have a horn?

I don't know, but I'm guessing:

1: PD was lazy/forgot to make a stock horn for it
2: Their original plans for the PC/SC was to turn the horn function into a lights-on/off function. When they found that to be impossible, they forgot to assign a horn to it.

Really hoping the last one to be possible in GT7 :D
 
Wait, what? Can you share your secret trick? Would be useful for events with SC :)
 
That explains why I never knew.. remapped the buttons to also include the RA menu, and in the end there was just not space for it. Will try to assign horns to X tonight and see what happens (:dunce: if it works)
 
That explains why I never knew.. remapped the buttons to also include the RA menu, and in the end there was just not space for it. Will try to assign horns to X tonight and see what happens (:dunce: if it works)
 
Back