GT6 Easter Eggs and interesting finds

• Thread starter Roflwaffle
  • 1,280 comments
It was really random, I didn't go around checking for parking lots, I found it and was amazed, Didn't expect anything like this. I just have to wait either for you or somebody else to find it again or wait for my PS3 to be fixed.
Can you pin-point which corner it is from a map?

Audi-N24-preview-02.jpg

I just checked out the couse & found nothing Porsche related. Is it possible that you are confusing it with another car. There are quite a few well detailed backround vehicles besides service & emergency vehicles. So far, I've seen a Subaru Impreza WRX STI hatchback, A Lexus IS-F, two different Mitsubishi 3000GT/GTO's (red & yellow), a Mazda Demio, Lexus IS wagon/Toyota Altezza Gita, a Cadillac Escalade, & a Mitsubishi Pajero Mini. I wouldn't think much of it even if I did find one. the escalade & pajero aren't even in GT6 & they looked pretty well detailed to me.

I came across something interesting today.

I suppose you're all familiar with the Mitsubishi FTO and Subaru Impreza Super Touring Cars? Good. What I would like you to look at is the race car number of them, more specifically the very top of them. What color are they? Orange. And there's some text there too. Zoom in on that. What does it say? Autobacs. Where have we seen this kind of race car number before? JGTC/SuperGT cars. To make it even sweeter, look at the background of the Impreza's race car number. Normally, it would be white. Not on this car. It's yellow. As is it on GT300 cars. Adding to the trivia, these two as well as the RX7 LM first appeared in GT3, which could be called the first game after they reset. This means there were a lot of GT2 cars not present in GT3, among these were the Taeivon Trampio FTO GT300, Cusco Subaru Impreza GT300 and RE Amemiya RX7 GT300. See where I'm going? The only part not fitting in is that the RX7 LM doesn't have an orange top on it's race car number.

Yeah I think is pathetic, I practically grew up with Formula 1, back in the day, the sport was full of tobacco sponsors, my childhood drawings are full of logos of 'Marlboro', 'Benson & Hedges' etc...
Guess what? Contrary to my peers (mostly school companions and friends, pretty sure they have not watched more than 15 mins of a Grand Prix) I've never smoked a single cigarette, I'm the living example that this is a stupid censorship, even on model cars it's very difficult to find tobacco sponsors, otherwise they are much more valuable on the market...

Cheers, mate! :cheers:

There's a Ford RS200 slot car I know of in a Belga livery, but it comes out of the box saying "Be ga". I'm being 100% honest here - there is a little bag included saying 18+ ONLY. Inside it, there are 2 small "l" transfer decals. Seriously :lol:
What??? :boggled:
True Scale Models gives you cigarette decals to apply even on a 1:43 figurine, some of those are BARELY VISIBLE.
Well, back on the topic I think is the right place to post this pic, last week I woke up and I found this rubber band on the table, the shape looks quite familiar, a real world GT easter egg :lol: :lol:
1800040_714593328560741_745271657_o.jpg

kaz is watching

The boy is called Skyline and the girl is Miata. Leave them alone for too long and they'll multiply like....well, Rabbits!

They already have multiplied. I found another 2 rabbits at Goodwood yesterday on the other side of the road a bit further away from the finish line (on the left hand side as you head away from it). Photos of all below. The newly discovered are clone ones but their positions are swapped (location Kamino).

Here are the photos
Originals (Jango and Boba)
12630694303_d8a59877a6.jpg

Clones (Cody and Rex)
12630694333_136d0f78fc.jpg

Last edited:
I came across something interesting today.

I suppose you're all familiar with the Mitsubishi FTO and Subaru Impreza Super Touring Cars? Good. What I would like you to look at is the race car number of them, more specifically the very top of them. What color are they? Orange. And there's some text there too. Zoom in on that. What does it say? Autobacs. Where have we seen this kind of race car number before? JGTC/SuperGT cars. To make it even sweeter, look at the background of the Impreza's race car number. Normally, it would be white. Not on this car. It's yellow. As is it on GT300 cars. Adding to the trivia, these two as well as the RX7 LM first appeared in GT3, which could be called the first game after they reset. This means there were a lot of GT2 cars not present in GT3, among these were the Taeivon Trampio FTO GT300, Cusco Subaru Impreza GT300 and RE Amemiya RX7 GT300. See where I'm going? The only part not fitting in is that the RX7 LM doesn't have an orange top on it's race car number.

Pics:

GQLljrB.jpg

DJqkYkq.jpg

;)

Here's a better shot of the Impreza for a bump.

03RrVkcjuFU4jzYp98B59T

The Autobacs decal stands out nicely and somewhat detailed 👍

Anyways is there a reason why the Pace-Car doesn't have a horn?

I don't know, but I'm guessing:

1: PD was lazy/forgot to make a stock horn for it
2: Their original plans for the PC/SC was to turn the horn function into a lights-on/off function. When they found that to be impossible, they forgot to assign a horn to it.

Really hoping the last one to be possible in GT7 :D

That explains why I never knew.. remapped the buttons to also include the RA menu, and in the end there was just not space for it. Will try to assign horns to X tonight and see what happens (:dunce: if it works)

Latest Posts

Back