A-spec Expert Level Front Engine Rear Wheel Drives: Non-Racing Car Challenge: Twin Ring Motegi East

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 105 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Expert Level Front Engine Rear Wheel Drives: Non-Racing Car Challenge: Twin Ring Motegi East

A-spec #50 Expert Level Front Engine RWD Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Twin Ring Motegi East.png
A-spec [#50] Expert Level Front Engine RWD Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Twin Ring Motegi East.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Toyota FT-1 is so good for these events

I just wished GT would install version 2.22
It won't

Another 👍👍👍👍👍 to @shaunm80 and his tune on the BMW M3 CSL got the gold for me but O. Roberson in the C7 Vette and I had a tremendous battle the entire 5th lap. I went back and looked at the replay and both cars were wrinkled on all 4 corners :lol:. For me the car handled great, just not quite enough legs unless you adjust your final drive. I changed mine to 3.488 and that wasn't enough. I think 💡 you could go to 3.550 or a little more as I never saw it anywhere near the rev limiter. Thanks again Shaun!

To avoid another post, I used @shaunm80 tune for the M4 Safety Car and it is to me a much better car. here's the link https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/posts/10962491/report I did change the final drive to 3:555 and won by a little over 2.5 sec. Sorry no pic.

Attachments

• 20170209_173202.jpg
    20170209_173202.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
8.642 seconds faster, guaranteed.
Not gaurunteed
Some people do better with certain ways of doing things, I could see some people do a lot better with wheels and some do better without them

Like for me I'm better with a controller than a wheel

And it is true that some vehicles behave almost the same on the controller and wheel and some are better on controller and some are better on the wheel.

You may be right with the bmw though because I haven't tried it

Used the TVR Tamora. Left the track in to the sand 4-5 times and still came up with the win. Don't think I'll be repeating this one.

Stock FT1 did it 1st go. Also although these are repeat races I never raced on them before.

If all three races were knocked out 1st go...

Was not expecting much from this, what with my still healing, broken foot.
I grabbed the first car that looked good; an Alfa 8C Competizione that I put on the suspension and LSD from the first tune that I found, care of GhostRider65, and Golded first time around!
Much easier than I normally find these Expert levels.
:):)

Back