A-spec Expert Level Non-Race Car Challenge: Mount Panorama

• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 286 comments
Never

Well I didn't notice the left foot braking but I did notice that you hardly leave the throttle ;)and i was going to ask if that technique was only for the sim or if it was also used IRL. I guess i need to experiment

Great question!! I would have to say both because with some of the latest race cars the throttle can electronically be managed with the brake pedal without having to take your foot of the gas. I teach using a C32AMG built exclusively to my specifications that has a paddle shifter (no manual clutch) and when I step on the brake with my left foot the gas pedal is canceled out until I take my foot of the brake.

Last edited:
Never

Well I didn't notice the left foot braking but I did notice that you hardly leave the throttle ;)and i was going to ask if that technique was only for the sim or if it was also used IRL. I guess i need to experiment

Left foot braking rocks! :lol:The telemetry of most of the great F1 drivers shows that they feather the accelerator during braking. 👍

Left foot braking rocks! :lol:The telemetry of most of the great F1 drivers shows that they feather the accelerator during braking. 👍[/quote!!]
Truth!!! Yes that is what I do and it works wonders for your speed out of the corners

Last edited:
I am very impressed that you notice the left foot braking!! Looks like you have had some track time. The left foot braking was a life saver in the SCCA and a must to win any race in any series. AI's immunity is a joke but it does make for some interesting racing.
I though braking was always with the left foot lol, do the pedals invert in GT6 when on a right side wheel (English, Japanese cars) ?

If an english(wo)man is reading this, are pedals even inverted in real life ? (do you have accel with left, and brake/clutch with right foot) ?

And I get all butt hurt and don't post here again because she posted proof of her claim, that's me, the end.
fixed :P

Last edited:
I though braking was always with the left foot lol, do the pedals invert in GT6 when on a right side wheel (English, Japanese cars) ?

If an english(wo)man is reading this, are pedals even inverted in real life ? (do you have accel with left, and brake/clutch with right foot) ?

The pedals are the same in Australia and Japan, and--I assume--the rest of the world. In Australia and Japan, manual gear sticks are still in the centre, requiring the left hand to change them. Clutch pedal is the same too.

Edit: For everyday drivers here, for safety reasons, we are taught to use your right foot only for both braking and accelerating. Skeagracing was talking about using the left foot for the brake and the right foot for the accelerator (for racing purposes).

Last edited:
The pedals are the same in Australia and Japan, and--I assume--the rest of the world. In Australia and Japan, manual gear sticks are still in the centre, requiring the left hand to change them. Clutch pedal is the same too.

Edit: For everyday drivers here, for safety reasons, we are taught to use your right foot only for both braking and accelerating. Skeagracing was talking about using the left foot for the brake and the right foot for the accelerator (for racing purposes).
Yes I was. Thank you.

The video in Post #216 shows the pp after the race, 470pp to be exact.
didn't even see that ha, was just playing devil's advocate as you would have guessed.

2'14 lap at 470pp :eek:, wouldn't be surprised to see a pink Scirocco atop the 500pp TT leaderboard next time I check :bowdown:

didn't even see that ha, was just playing devil's advocate as you would have guessed.

2'14 lap at 470pp :eek:, wouldn't be surprised to see a pink Scirocco atop the 500pp TT leaderboard next time I check :bowdown:
I think the Devil has left the building and doesn't need the endorsement. :lol::lol::lol:

Lamborghini Miura with following tune

515 PP
349 BHP
932 kgs

Weight Distribution 49:51
Sports Soft Tyres
Custom Wing
Change Oil
Installed Rigidity

FC Sus
F/R
70/70
6.87/8.64
7/7
7/7
5/5
3.0/1.5
0.00/0.60

Racing Brake Kit
9/9

FC Transmission
Stock ratio
Set max speed to 320km/h

FC LSD
F/R
-/20
-/30
-/35

Triple Plate Clutch
Set power limiter to 100.0%
All engine parts standard

Weight Reduction Stage 3
Standard Bonnet
Window Weight Reduction
Downforce set to 20
Ballast - Set 70kgs to Position -50

Tuned with TCS=0, ABS=1, ASM=off, SRF=off

Managed it in a fairly stock Muira. SS on Rear, SM on front. Oil Change. everything else stock. 519PP
Passed The TVR late on lap 4 for the lead. Managed to block him and hold him off for the last lap. Easier said than done. The TVR's AI is EVIL!

This is the car I used to win as well. Made the pass for the victory at the last turn. Love the XKR-S.

GT6 did this Super Car right and was perfect in every way. Did not have do anything to it for the win. No aids no tune and just right!! Bravo to you!! Nice drive as well. Very spot on!! What a great find in a game with so many car to choose from.

Latest Posts

Back