• Thread starter JogoAsobi
  • 286 comments

JogoAsobi

Premium
A-spec Expert Level Non-Race Car Challenge: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit

Bathurst.jpg

Period of Availability:
07/10/2014 - 07/24/2014, 3:00 GMT
(Click here to convert to your local time).

Single Race:
Duration, 5 Laps.
PP: 600 , Tires: SS or less.
Nitrous cannot be installed.
Eligible Cars, Normal Car.

Typical Opponents:
Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 '11
TVR Cerbera Speed 12 '00
Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09

Prizes:
Bronze: Cr.72,500
Silver: Cr.87,000
Gold Cr.145,000 + Pearl Orange paint chip.

SRF is optional.

Course Conditions:

Time, 10:30.
Precipitation, 0%.
Track: Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit, rolling start.

BathurstTrack5L.jpg

Tunes:

Ferrari 458 Italia '09 • @shaunm80Exeter GT Tuning

Ford GT '05 • @shaunm80Exeter GT Tuning

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car • @shaunm80Exeter GT Tuning

Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car • @Thorin CainLittle Duckpond Under The Mountain

KTM X-Bow Street '12 • @shaunm80Exeter GT Tuning

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 • @GTP_Ezza75

Lamborghini Miura P400 Bertone Prototype CN.0706 '67 • @praiano63Praiano GT6 Tunes

Mercedes-Benz AMG VGT • @shaunm80Exeter GT Tuning

RAM 1500 Laramie Hemi Quad Cab '04 • @krenkmeClueless, over The Hill Outlaws

Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 • @BanditKarter22Tune Tweak by @WhoosierGirl

Volkswagen Scirocco R '10 • @Antmeg26

Volkswagen W12 Nardo '01 • @praiano63Praiano GT6 Tunes

Seasonal tunes directory here maintained by @XS.

Please post links for applicable tunes so I can update OP.

OP may not be updated daily between 7:00 and 19:00 GMT/UTC.
Reason: Sleep and other life-related tasks in my -7:00 GMT/UTC time zone.

-----------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------
When you are fitted in a racing car and you race to win, second or third place is not enough.
-Ayrton Senna

Last edited:
Well that was bit disappointing, back to old AI it looks. Gives up 25 sec in laps 3 and 4, but then a good 1.5 lap tussle with the rabbit Huayra, had to run him into the side rails at the finish line to hang on. Mercedes VGT giving up a lot of PP for the .12 sec win.

Mount+Panorama+Finish+Line.jpg

Not at all like the Suzuka 600 pp race last month.

Last edited:
I tried my rm tuned 458 ITALIA on ss and I won this race very easily. I wasn't expecting I was going to win this race with this Ferrari.

Aced this race with my Mercedes AMG VGT. It got a little nasty with the Cerebera on the final straight in the final laps, but I dominated! =D

Raced with the same NSX-R I used for the Suzuka race. With the hills, there were lots of places that threatened to throw off the balance of my car. Not to mention I had an annoyingly persistent McLaren F1 right on my tail after I got into first place. (Even rammed into the back of my car once.) I'd put a little bit of distance between him and me on the technical sections, but on the back straight, he caught right back up.

Luckily I managed to keep the car stable throughout the race and maintain the lead.

Whoo Hooo look at the prize money 290 k with log in bonus , happy days good fun A Spec racing , get to try as many great cars (and not so great) as possible and battle unpredictable opponents ( don't know why they are called AI) They are artificial but not intelligent :lol::lol:

And Mount Panorama Bathurst , how cool is that ? :D

Way to go 👍
:cheers:

Last edited:
MP4-12C again, and it caught an F1 and the Cerbera (who were ahead of the rest) on the third lap. After that, the rubber bands were in action as the F1 lost time over the top of the hill and then gained to close-up over the rest.

Incidentally, this pearl orange is about half a tint or shade different from McLaren Orange. From the top of the car it looked lighter, and from the sides darker. Still very very close ...

My fastest was: 2:07:365

Second (and probably last) attempt: 202:534. In the first lap, there was a yellow corvette sitting parked on Griffins Bend. Kind of hard to instantly stop from 150km/h.

Last edited:
KTM X-Bow Street '12

Upgrade all power parts to reach 600PP and your good to go. Very nice tune which is responsive and very easy to drive.

Tune Here

View attachment 183493

What else besides that damn car and the MP4 you got up your sleeve? I feel like I am driving the same damn cars all the time! If you got anything just hit me back.. I used one of your tunes at the second round BMW M3 Coupe '07.. 50pp under and still almost got gold with my rookie status.. FUN car to drive.!!

What else besides that damn car and the MP4 you got up your sleeve? I feel like I am driving the same damn cars all the time! If you got anything just hit me back.. I used one of your tunes at the second round BMW M3 Coupe '07.. 50pp under and still almost got gold with my rookie status.. FUN car to drive.!!
I haven't attempted the Rocket Car yet. That was tuned very recently at 600PP on SS tyres. That should be interesting around Bathurst. Another solid tune (if not a little easy) is the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car.. Yeah, that should be too easy in all honesty. If you feel up to a challenge, Pagani Zonda C12S '00 or C12S 7.3 on Sports Soft should provide a good race. All the tunes just mentioned are tuned at 600PP so should be perfectly capable.

I haven't attempted the Rocket Car yet. That was tuned very recently at 600PP on SS tyres. That should be interesting around Bathurst. Another solid tune (if not a little easy) is the Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car.. Yeah, that should be too easy in all honesty. If you feel up to a challenge, Pagani Zonda C12S '00 or C12S 7.3 on Sports Soft should provide a good race. All the tunes just mentioned are tuned at 600PP so should be perfectly capable.

Perfect thanks bro.. I'll let you know how it goes! !

Perfect thanks bro.. I'll let you know how it goes! !
Rocket Car '07 - Lenghten the gear box so you don't hit the rev limiter at 164mph down the back straight, that really puts you a disadvantage. Need to be hitting 180-185mph in reality (final gear 3.500) to get this one in the bag. I managed to keep a TVR Speed 12 behind me in a car that had 256 BHP and I came second about 1.2 seconds behind the Pagani Huayra '11. Had I not have messed up on one lap and had a longer gear box, this car is a guaranteed winner on this track. Watch the throttle in the tight turns and you'll be fine.

Last edited:
Rocket Car '07 - Lenghten the gear box so you don't hit the rev limiter at 164mph down the back straight, that really puts you a disadvantage. Need to be hitting 180-185mph in reality (final gear 3.400-3.500) to get this one in the bag. I managed to keep a TVR Speed 12 behind me in a car that had 256 BHP and I came second about 1.2 seconds behind the Pagani Huayra '11. Had I not have messed up on one lap and had a longer gear box, this car is a guaranteed winner on this track. Watch the throttle in the tight turns and you'll be fine.

Nice.. gunna try it as soon as get back on! Had to put some food in my belly.. lol Thanks man!

used a random LFA nurburgring package that i saw in my garage. nice car, quite easy to drive, but i HATE BATHURST WHEN THERE ARE OTHER CARS ON THE TRACK! oh yeah and I got about 28194828492385992e19 penalties throughout this race... I didn't even know there were penalties for ramming, not just collisions!:scared:

Last edited:
Golded with KTM X-Bow 15th Anniversary tuned to 600PP. Was pretty uneventful compared to the last two expert races so I made it exciting myself by going off the track at the penultimate corner on the very last lap. :yuck: Average lap time was 2:08.5.

Finnaly got myself an account on GTplanet, lets see what is going around here.

Used one of my aventadors, i'm not that good a driver, but got gold with lots of penalties and mistakes.
Why do i get penalties, and when the rabbit hits me in round 4, he doesn't get a penalty?
This happened on suzuka last time also.
My settings? check my youtube account , search for dddsprayshop.
Gonna upload in a few minutes.

Greetz.

ps. about my youtube, i did not mention that so i get subscribers.
it is just for the settings.

Last edited:
Used my M3 coupe, 549pp
Bit of a handful with no TC on SH tyres across the top.
Lead the whole last lap, overshot The Chase, back to 2nd place but managed to overtake around the outside on the last corner for a 0.1sec win.

Easy win with my 555lp Mazda MX5. What a shame...
Overtaking Huayras and McLaren F1s and taking first place in Lap 4.

Sounds like it's pretty much the same as the last two Expert seasonals from what I've read here. Morons who miss corners by a hundred yards, wait around for you(yes they did wait in Suzuka but perhaps not this much) and still crawl around the corners. Maybe I'll pass on it or give it a quick go just to see if it's the same. Not going to bother trying for gold (if it's difficult) or supporting what they are doing by playing repeatedly if they don't come up with something better for the AI than the embarrassing mess they made of the last two.

@ddsprayshop: The AI doesn't ever seem to get penalties for hitting you. What tends to happen is that the AI decides what line it wants to take and then if you get in the way and substantial contact is made you will get a penalty as if you were trying a last-second overtake and couldn't hold your line so you pushed your way through. Even though that is not really what happens all the time. Avoiding penalties for contact tends to involve knowing the line they take and being sure to allow for it. It's not perfect, no. I'm not sure I've ever seen a game that really gets that right. The worst is when they make an intentional mistake and decide they are going to overshoot a corner by 75 feet and then ram into you while you are braking for the correct line and you get a penalty for getting in their way. :)

Latest Posts

Back