Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Had two quick goes of this one. The first had a TommyKaira rabbit 15 seconds out in front of the field. I received a 5 second penalty for being rammed and ended up losing by .5xx of a second. I wanted to retry it but accidentally exited the race.

The second race lacked the rabbit although the lead car (edit: an SRT Viper) did increase its pace as I caught up to it and three others.

From this small sample of the event, it appears to me that the AI behaviour of braking in front of the human player has made a return, a sad and unwanted return.

Won easy in the McLaren MP4-12C '10. The AI cars where well behaved and they did not appear to have any braking issues.

A very nice race with the Toyota FT-1. I incurred two very dumb ramming penalties - totally my fault. Thankfully, those 10 seconds in penalties didn't stop me from being able to grab the lead on the backside straight from the Aston Martin One-77.

Interesting AI behavior in this seasonal. My first go in the HSC '04, I was all over the track and won with a time of 12:02, narrowly finishing ahead of the ZZ11. I retried the race and narrowly won again, this time over the ZR1, and with a much faster time of 11:39. It seems to me somebody over at PD must be reading the forums and our complaints. Granted it is only two races I've run, but is sure is nice to see a variance in the AI racing behavior and driver/car standings.
Snapshot_20150129_021620.jpg
Snapshot_20150129_020250.jpg

Interesting AI behavior in this seasonal. My first go in the HSC '04, I was all over the track and won with a time of 12:02, narrowly finishing ahead of the ZZ11. I retried the race and narrowly won again, this time over the ZR1, and with a much faster time of 11:39. It seems to me somebody over at PD must be reading the forums and our complaints. Granted it is only two races I've run, but is sure is nice to see a variance in the AI racing behavior and driver/car standings. View attachment 299908 View attachment 299909

Over a twenty-sec jump in your times but the AI seems to have paced you. :) 👍
This is going to be interesting. Battles between Gaertner (ZZII) and Albrecht (SLR McLaren) are going to be a factor in our own racing. I've raced this guy Albrecht before - and he's a powerhouse rabbit - races well offline. Online, he's going to be a menace.

In RCKakashi14's line-up I see Fletcher, Saari, Nakagawa, Sanchis . . . all playing 'blocker'. This is going to be a ball-buster in closely matched cars. :D Can't wait to get to the console.

Last edited:
Great seasonal.... Ford Boss 302 '13 with 2.09 laps for win... next up FXX with 2.05 laps which felt fast .. so much fun throwing that thing around corners... next wanted to see how the Miura P400 compares... didn't feel as fast as the FXX but by the third lap i could sense I was onto something special... last two laps at 2.04 ... it smashed the competition. 19 seconds lead.. all cars with Praiano tunes...
20150129_211913.jpg

I did this event in a stock Toyota FT-1, I found it extremely easy overtaking every car by the end of lap 2. Winning by 10.2s with a fastest lap of 2:08.612 and a total time of 11:23.300. Great event For no aids and a DFGT 👍

Paananen in the Ford GT and Galan in the Zonda seem to top the fastest field. Any other field that is faster?
Can't wait to try the Miura after 0r3n's write-up. If I was getting that gap I would reel back twenty seconds on the Miura for some close fights; not sure if I would even have a gap, though. So many great cars to try out against various fields, each field well-rehearsed to play their parts. Looks like the crsos-bow is good for hunting credits, Kakashi. :)

We need to have this event run a long time. Maybe even longer. :lol:

Well this one takes some concentration... Used my trusty Suzuki GSX-R/4.
First attempt on SH tyres, I was 15 secs behind for third.
Second attempt won by a second on SS tyres - makes a huge difference!
Definitely won't be going back to that event again....

Great seasonal.... Ford Boss 302 '13 with 2.09 laps for win... next up FXX with 2.05 laps which felt fast .. so much fun throwing that thing around corners... next wanted to see how the Miura P400 compares... didn't feel as fast as the FXX but by the third lap i could sense I was onto something special... last two laps at 2.04 ... it smashed the competition. 19 seconds lead.. all cars with Praiano tunes...View attachment 299961

Funny, my winning time 11.54.xxx with FT-1

I give up on this one already. 4 races using my 12c , R35 '07 ZII & Zonda C12S, i cant get close to the leader. always around 6 seconds behind.

Managed gold in an early model Audi RS6! Really fun ripping around the track in something original I tuned myself. I must admit I'm not in the same league as some of you guys so it feels like a mini victory for me. The zonda was tough to get past.

Had an NSX-R LM and ZZII miles up front, but easily caught them in my 550PP NSX Type R '02. Can run 2:04's on a really clean lap, really impressive car. Love the track too, wish there were more events here.

I did it with a bit detuned 458 Italia, when i catched the leader he speeded up a bit and couldnt overtake on straights. But when we went into the tight corners and kinks he was history

Stock Ferrari 430 Scuderia '07 on SS is great. Almost too good. 549pp

Wish they didn't slow down as much as they do at that right turn, then again through that silly, quick left right left thing. Those are very easy overtaking points.

Latest Posts

Back