A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Nürburgring Nordschleife

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 184 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
A-spec Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge: Nürburgring Nordschleife

A-spec #53 Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Nürburgring Nordschleife.png
A-spec [#53] Expert Level Non-Racing Car Challenge @ Nürburgring Nordschleife.jpg

This is a repeated event. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.

If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

Tunes:
Tunes for the events can be found at one of these links:

GTPlanet Tuning Database - maintained by Jordan

GT6 Tune Directory - maintained by XS

Praiano GT6 Tunes - by praiano63

Motor City Tunes GT6 - by Motor City Hami

Team-Shmo GT6 tuning - by shmogt

Exeter GT Tuning - by shaunm80

Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - by xande1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

Jeje6410 GT6 Tune Garage - by Jeje6410

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
If you don't own the track - like me - let me tell you, key is NOT crashing ;)

Used the Pagani C12S prize car from Intermediate Event, and after not crashing more than once, it felt like an easy win :lol: which it probably wasn't :scared:

Used a tune from Jerome (@Jeje6410) - thanks mate :cheers:, with FG @ 3000.

Edit: Time was a 8:18, with 2.5s advantage.
BTW, it's not the same event as linked in 'Repeated Event'

Last edited:
If you don't own the track - like me - let me tell you, key is NOT crashing ;)

Used the Pagani C12S prize car from Intermediate Event, and after not crashing more than once, it felt like an easy win :lol: which it probably wasn't :scared:

Used a tune from Jerome (@Jeje6410) - thanks mate :cheers:, with FG @ 3000.

Edit: Time was a 8:18, with 2.5s advantage.
BTW, it's not the same event as linked in 'Repeated Event'

Thank you very much my dear friend for having tested and used this Pagani. :cheers:.
It's a real pleasure to read yours comments and your enjoy . Thanks again my dear friend :cheers::cheers:

Grrr..., used a lightened McLaren 12C and ran a 8:00.916. Less than a second from sub 8 minutes total time, but i ran in the limiter at the last straight. So there's still hope on the next run.

Can anybody help me to getting gold I can't do it

Search the site for good cars on Nurburgring, e.g. try the Miura or Pagani like i did, drive the track carefully and often, to learn and improve your times, don't be too aggressive.
You should improve with every lap you do, eventually get a win out of it.
Also check what opponents you get, some rabbits might be slower than others.
This Seasonal is for sure more difficult than most others, as the Nurb is challenging.
Good luck mate!
:cheers:

Edit: Missed your post about the Tommy, good job, congrats! :)

Trying this one with a 523PP Evora, just because I love that car. Best so far is P2 in 8:29.290 but struggling to find space to pass. GT's half-assed AI is a real killer; even when you're fully alongside they'll just sweep across into you on one of the 'Ring's not-quite-straights. I won't let this beat me though. The Lotus deserves a win
:gtpflag:

The Honda HSC '03 is good car around here :), I did not overdrive this car and it can do a lot better race time if the AI did not block me a couple of times out on the track, time to try some other cars but I love my Honda HSC '03 because it does not let me down 👍.
My Great Capture Screenshot 2017-05-04 17-37-24.png

20 races now with all different cars with 1 win in the McLaren MP-4. Very close 2nds with the Tommy Kaira , Ford gt-05 and the Tommy Kaira. Only been playing since Sept last year but this is my favorite race so far.

Search the site for good cars on Nurburgring, e.g. try the Miura or Pagani like i did, drive the track carefully and often, to learn and improve your times, don't be too aggressive.
You should improve with every lap you do, eventually get a win out of it.
Also check what opponents you get, some rabbits might be slower than others.
This Seasonal is for sure more difficult than most others, as the Nurb is challenging.
Good luck mate!
:cheers:

Edit: Missed your post about the Tommy, good job, congrats! :)

Thanks I have done it with ZZII at 7:49:37

Not hating or flaming. But man!.. I really don'the like detuning the engine. It, to me, is like not the same car. Yeah, I get that we want to win, win, win. But I get so much more enjoyment from knowing that the original driving characteristics are already there. Cain't imagine a real Zonda owner detuning his 400+ hp wonder whip being detuned to 300hp. Guess I'm compelled to respond because there just aren't enough 'no detuning' rooms online out there.

Not hating or flaming. But man!.. I really don'the like detuning the engine. It, to me, is like not the same car. Yeah, I get that we want to win, win, win. But I get so much more enjoyment from knowing that the original driving characteristics are already there. Cain't imagine a real Zonda owner detuning his 400+ hp wonder whip being detuned to 300hp. Guess I'm compelled to respond because there just aren't enough 'no detuning' rooms online out there.

As I put above I was wrong version for this race. After that is only a game. I have two versions: one in 500 PP with 331 hp and another in 550 PP with 487 hp. This is the 550 PP used here. After that is just a game. It is not comparable with reality. I know very well that a guy will never buy a Pagani with 331 hp. Now it is my choice to propose several versions. For the game this still remains nice cars to drive for those who want.

Back