Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
Nice cry baby post. :lol:👍
Yup, and to be honest, it's legit, i entered, got the sauber and the pescarolo hybrid as rabbits.
managed to get third and then got of track, came in 7th.
So there was a glitch or a something that said, when you don't win the first time, some fast rabbits would not appear when you re-enter.
Nope, again the fast sauber and pescarolo rabbits.:mad:

i did see Ai go off track, but those were the slower ones, and off course they bumped into me when they got on the track again and i got on the green slippery tarmac (grass).

If it was the nurburg type V or the 24h track, i would have a better chance, it would be the GP/d or the GP/f part combined with the nordschleife part. But i'm not that lucky ;).

Have fun guys and girls, i'm out.

Why? why? PolyPhony? 700pp racecars at nurburgring? Nordschleife? Again? i hate nordschleife.
pffff, let's get out the pescarolo again..fingers crossed (ha, no penalties, thank you).
I'm not a nurburg junkie, and i never will be..:banghead::banghead: i reall really hate this narrow track.

The rest of :gtplanet:? have fun.
You're not the only one who hates Nurburgring. At least when I wreck, the lap still counts ;).

Got a crazy fast rabbit on mine. Tuck me 6 race to get the win, that Minolta Toyota is trouble. The final race I had the R8 right in front of me at the start, it was crashing into me like it was possessed. came through the "Hatzenbach" and the R8 missed the turning completely, just speared into me and spun me around. Cost me alot of time but some how managed to gain it back and get the win.

IMG_4436.JPG

I know I'm not supposed to be laughing, but I am. This thread is going to be a three ring circus this time around.

Triple D! Get back to the Ring and do it again. :lol:

rabbithatin_zps70514fd1.jpg

So there was a glitch or a something that said, when you don't win the first time, some fast rabbits would not appear when you re-enter.
;).

Have fun guys and girls, i'm out.

When the 700 PP race cars come out there is a much smaller field of rabbits the CPU gets to pick from - ineveitably in the higher PP races the field shift is not that noticeable.
I've also heard comment around the forums that there are two distinct types of field - may be we should keep a watch out for this to see how far it's true.

I know you dislike the Ring - understandable, since many players would, and in fact certain courses are totally avoided by some players.
In case this helps, though, this may be a good time to 'practise' the Ring in traffic - not necessarily to win - just tail the guy in front for as long as you can, or pass if possible, and then tail the guy in front.
I really got to love the Ring after I had mastered it to the point where I can lie in bed and run it in my mind.
If this was a game where we had only one course to run my choice would be the Ring.
When I need to relax I pick a race off Career Mode that has the Ring and keep doing it till my arms ache.
It's an addiction that once acquired never leaves.
I know many Ring lovers would agree with me - especially those who have raced the Ring in the GT series as it has evolved.
I'm hoping that one day you will come around; I know you are a fine driver, and would enjoy it thoroughly once you get the hang of it.

Got a crazy fast rabbit on mine. Tuck me 6 race to get the win, that Minolta Toyota is trouble. The final race I had the R8 right in front of me at the start, it was crashing into me like it was possessed. came through the "Hatzenbach" and the R8 missed the turning completely, just speared into me and spun me around. Cost me alot of time but some how managed to gain it back and get the win.

View attachment 411396

Wascally wabbits.

Can't wait to do this. Love the Ring & that oldschool Minolta, one of my all time favorites.

At least when I wreck, the lap still counts ;).
Or even get a mm off track. That helps ;)

I really got to love the Ring after I had mastered it to the point where I can lie in bed and run it in my mind.
Yes and besides GT is perfect just for learning all corners before going on the track. Get them in the mind again, actually I think (semi) profs do that as well :D

Last edited:
Does someone know if Chapparal 2J is allowed to race in this event? Or it's limited to prototype acces in the event?

Just did a 6:01 lap time in the Suzuki Escudo to loose... Well what was once a beast is now absolute garbarge.

700pp Nurb is a nice challenge, especially with fast cars on a narrow track, but I can't help but look at the super laps and see that there's more interesting combos that don't get touched in the A-Spec events.

@GTPorsche Don't get me wrong,700pp at the ring will be a challenge and i'll certainly be going for it,but racing LMPs around the 'Ring just doesn't feel right-fast cars yes,LMPs no,not really...
Anyways,might get the win in a LMP and then tune something else up to the nines and have some fun :mischievous:

If I'm going to describe the event in one word: Hilarious.

Seriously, the AI cars mess up here a lot. Sure, it's quite hard to keep a 700 pp car in control at the Nordschleife (maybe except the LM55...), but even the AI should think twice about going to "Beast Mode" as it won't help them out considering they are in high-powered LMPs.

I've seen almost the entire grid messing up in the duration of the event, making this challenge quite easy. A 7-second gap away from the 2nd placer will be the most typical finish.

Honestly, after the Tomahawk, these cars are like they are stationary, really. Nothing to it. Have already won with 4 different cars, with the LM55 being the best so far. The A not so I are super aggressive in this race, literally ramming you trying to get you off the track. Another great event, thanks PD

Honestly, after the Tomahawk, these cars are like they are stationary, really. Nothing to it. Have already won with 4 different cars, with the LM55 being the best so far. The A not so I are super aggressive in this race, literally ramming you trying to get you off the track. Another great event, thanks PD

What cars have you won it with so far and what was the best car? I like to beat the event. ASAP then come back and try it with other cars. Thank you very much!

Edit: I won with the Judd after a couple tries. I like this race. It's so fast anything can happen. Plus I've driven the ring more than any other track by far so although it's tough I've gotten pretty good at it for an average driver.

Last edited:
Yessssssss... awesome event.

If you're good at the nurb, it's also a great grind. 6m or so for 500k? That's one of the best payouts out there!

I seem to be having more trouble keeping the car stable this time. I have tried two cars that usually run very well at 700PP and remain fairly stable. Maybe it is me, but things seem to more twitchy than in the past.

I kind of wish the prize car was different, but I'll do this one anyway.

I know some of you guys are loving this event and thats cool,enjoy,but after running it a few times i'm left thinking-great track,godawful choice of cars,they should've just gone with that stupid Tomahawk X contraption and been done with it,
I know I am...

Niki Lauda hates it, so...
Bcos on that day (1st August 1976) it rained and he was concerned for his safety. He call for a vote to cancel the race but majority of the racers disagree and so he had to race. And then he crashed and was out for two weeks. It was to be the very last time F1 raced on the Nordscheleife but for Lauda it was one race too many that almost took his life and a track that has claimed over 50 lives.

On a side note, seems Mazda's VGT car is the choice for this race.

Back