A-spec Expert Level Racing Car Challenge: Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps

Discussion in 'GT6 Seasonal & Quick Match Events' started by nowcontrol, Sep 22, 2016.

1. coryclifford

coryclifford

@Kossie

Normal and fresh. No oil change. One with body rigidity, one without. They do a VERY slight different thing at a couple corners and I'm not sure which I prefer. And I don't think one is faster than the other.

You have to push ~100% all the time. Awesome experience.

And, I got some faster ones but not ready to share that yet because I'm waiting for one of the guys that do the stock challenges to post. :D

Kossie likes this.
  2. Kossie

Kossie

I go try it, It would be :nervous: But I love experience.:cheers: So you drive it stock?

3. coryclifford

coryclifford

Well hurry up, there's only a day left. In the end, the line up does not matter. I can win against all the cars they use.

Good luck :tup:

4. Kossie

Kossie

Oh man you are right. Thursday there be new ones. Hoping for the ring. :cheers:

5. coryclifford

coryclifford

Yep, totally stock, ABS 1, no TCS or any other AIDS.

And good luck with the buttons. I drag the brake pedal into and around corners to charge the battery. It's needed it seems.

Just did this one, though still not my fastest.

image.jpeg

:D

Kossie likes this.
  6. Kossie

Kossie

Nice, I go try tomorrow a stock TS, I't good to handle so a 1st place is possible :cheers:

Edit: I try it and got gold. Not become close to cliffords time but i did it.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  7. coryclifford

coryclifford

@Kossie Nice job! Try your beloved 2J now. Stock. Completely different experience.

8. OscarW

OscarW

The race is closed and no word from either WhySoSerious or Doodle, so I guess I was the fastest with a 1.48.817 lap.

9. hotsaucer

hotsaucer

Decent lap. A perfect lap is a 1:45xxx