A-spec Expert Level Racing Car Challenge: Grand Valley Speedway

• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 220 comments
Had a go with a NISMO machine...

7ETb1db.jpg

Q8ExIVw.jpg

Took the lead mid way through lap 4, but I guess I'm not fast enough to shake off A. David by a second or more.

Cheers

Last edited:
Anybody have any luck with the XJ220 or the XJR-9 against the Toyota TS030. Ran a 100miles with both and no win. I know I am crazy :lol:!

I have to admit defeat :crazy:

After ~100miles of testing and racing the XJR-9, only a 9:25.779, 0.804s behind A.David :banghead:
In the race before, A.David won in 9:26.574, 1.287s in front of me :boggled:

I tuned the car myself, so that was probably part of the issue ;)

That's it for me with this Seasonal, best time was a 8:57.677 with the TS030, giving me a win over A.David by 2.314s (first time i saw him below 9 minutes - so congrats Mr.David :D)

Thanks for all the help, especially to @skeagracing and @coryclifford - see you tomorrow in a new Seasonal :cheers:

Last edited:
Haven't done that yet, I think.

View attachment 638961

Whoops, forgot the end result picture.

View attachment 638963

@OscarW it'll go faster when you lean on it a bit :D

View attachment 639189

I tried the 2J tune but I can't get it to work for me, it's too stiff for me and it understeers. But it's a good tune as you have shown for yourself. Went straight back to the TS030 and 8:54 is it for me. But a big thanks for all the help you gave ;)

Couldn't pass the TS030 on the last lap. As soon as I got on his side, it looks like it start using nitro and super soft tires!!!

I know a good driver can do it and would love to see it. Best lap 1:44.xxx

Sorry for the image...

View attachment 633411

Sorry for the late reply, but this one was thanks to you...

ApKdzWk.jpg

That was a lot of fun!!! Wish I had gotten around to it before the last day!

Cheers

Latest Posts

Back