Clueless, over The Hill Outlaws - by CyKosis1973

Little Duckpond Under The Mountain - by Thorin Cain

TUNERXANDE1959 & GT6/STREET CAR/RACE CAR - @TUNERXANDE1959

Dante's gt6 tuning garage - by lldantell

Bowtie's Speed Shop - by Bowtie-muscle

The Devil's Playground - by demonchilde

Brewguy Tunes & Brews Garage - by Brewguy44

MGO Seasonal Tuning - by mgo

If you would like your garage to be added to this list, please message me with details.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
I used the Mazda Roadster RS (NC) '07
Got the rabbit in lap 5, nice relaxing race, the intermediate was more intense.
i tried with weight distribution 50:50, but changed it to 55:45 so it drifted less.
_MazdaRoadsterRS(NC)'07_Normal_by_DDDsprayshop_167.jpg

nah cant do this. I'm too crap.

Using an 04 1.6 NB race spec 250hp and a 07 NC 270hp, both with 55/45 balance, best I can do is 3rd so far, one race tried.

Upgraded but untuned.

Both about 10-12 secs behind leader.

I wonder why PD doesn't tune the A.I. cars like they've done in previous GT games. They've shown that they could do it in GT6 with those special cars in the Sierra time trial events (e.g. the blue Skyline with a wing, race number, and green rims).

It would've been much more interesting if all of the miatas were tuned to around 450pp with a custom suspension tunes and a normally spaced rolling start.

Used an 07 Roadster RS (NC) and knocked it out first try. Here is the "quick" tune I used (car had all wt. reduction options installed) if anyone is having problems.

100 110
1 1
2 2
5 5
0 0
0 0

BB 5 / 2

8 / 15 /26

Haven't we had this seasonal before? Of all the cars and tracks in the game, why do the exact same combo?
In GT6, not exactly, we have had the MX-5's at Cape Ring South and Deep Forest, but the only place we raced them at Tsukuba is in the career one make, I believe (not at PS3).

I tied using Praiano's Roadster RS (NC) tune but the tune yields almost 500pp instead of the 450pp it's meant to be. Does anyone have a good a complete tune for any of these Mazdas? I cannot tune to save my life and I already know I can't win the cart race so I don't wanna spend the next two weeks on the easy race. Thank you very much!!!

Edit: My bad. Just used RuddRacers tune which helped me win on my 2nd try. Kind of a boring race IMO. I feel like the expert races should use fast cars.

Last edited:
Won this in an NA VR-Special (which is just what I had to hand.) Took a little while to find the traction, but quite fun. Will try to reduce the PP - would be nice to win with 400PP.

I tied using Praiano's Roadster RS (NC) tune but the tune yields almost 500pp instead of the 450pp it's meant to be. Does anyone have a good a complete tune for any of these Mazdas? I cannot tune to save my life and I already know I can't win the cart race so I don't wanna spend the next two weeks on the easy race. Thank you very much!!!
You could either remove some power parts, lower power limiter, or add ballast to get the car into the PP range if you wanted to still use Praiano's tune, the only possible issue would be removing parts might need a new transmission tune. Otherwise you could try some of the tunes from the FITT Miata Challenge.

I did this one with a Motor City Hami tuned Roadster RS '07. Even with no aids, the wrong gear ratio and a few boo-boos I won on the first try.

This is not the most challenging A-spec event ever seen. I liked Lambos at the Nurburgring better!

nah cant do this. I'm too crap.

Using an 04 1.6 NB race spec 250hp and a 07 NC 270hp, both with 55/45 balance, best I can do is 3rd so far, one race tried.

Upgraded but untuned.

Both about 10-12 secs behind leader.
Try the tune that I used: https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...sions-coming-soon.293305/page-10#post-9160985 - you can even put Camber to 0/0 if you wish, for a little more grip.

I think you're better off lowering the weight of the cars as much as you can before thinking of adding power. Good luck!

I tried this with the premium NA MX-5 about five/six times and the closest I got to winning was 3.4 seconds off in 2nd. I tried @dddsprayshop's tune and I won my first race with an NC MX-5! :D

Quick advice:
DO NOT HIT FIRST AT ALL.
I was catching him 5 second a lap gave him a tap with my '00 miata and he started getting away and I lost... did it eventually though, passing him like a grandpa

Used my Eunos Roadster 97 for this one. Great little race and a chance to really get the little buzz box running well. Took out the win in a competitive field in 6:53:003. Good fun race, and earner. p.s

Have tried several more times and best was 7.03, with laps 1.03-4. Same car, same settings, whats going on?

Last edited:
Um, yeah, a stock '89 Miata isn't happening, no way no how.

'89 Miata - 358 PP - 117HP / 101TQ - 940KG = 9th place. Average lap time is 1:12

I started with all the tuning bits, and it still wasn't even close. All weight reduction, still not possible. Added some power little by little and finally passed the first car on the last corner...twice.

This is what I ended up with:

'89 Miata - 418 PP - 161HP / 125TQ - 821KG = 1st place. Average lap time is 1:06, just enough to beat the first car.

I'm going to slowly lower the 418 PP to see how low I can get it, but I think I'm bottomed out honestly.

You guys should try it, very challenging.

P.S. I did NOT add a supercharger, or turbo in my tuning. The car was N/A from the factory, and I thought I'd keep it that way. I also didn't do the big power tuning, just the little bits.

After some minor fettling, got the win in a NC Roadster RS. Passed the other RS on the last hairpin - it was like he'd given up!

I like the paint chip prize in this race. I resprayed my Roadster in it to celebrate.

Back