AC/DC to tour?Music 

Messages
610
Hey, a friend of mine recently told me that ac dc will be coming to toronto on their tour...ive heard of the tour but everywhere i look i cant confirm what he said...is it true? and if so what are the dates and places

-thanks
 
AC/DC is coming to Toronto now? What a great year for concerts here! Rush, then Van Halen, now AC/DC? I think my ears are going to burst by the end of the summer!
 
Originally posted by Ev0
AC/DC is coming to Toronto now? What a great year for concerts here! Rush, then Van Halen, now AC/DC? I think my ears are going to burst by the end of the summer!

Yeah, I was just thinking the same myself...everyones coming to Toronto, earlier this year we had Deep Purple...then Rush...Van Halen...and now apparently AC/DC... i hope someone can confirm this...i heard about their world tour but i havnt seen any dates or locations yet.
 
AC/DC!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!! HOPEFULLY THEY'LL COME TO TEXAS!!!!!
 
Back