View attachment 894061

This file includes:

- New Data file by MrWaflz55 (me!)
- Additional liveries by @MrB00

Features:

- Group A Touring Car specs and 4WD conversion for the base mod
- Additional liveries

Install instructions:

1. Download the original Mitsubishi Starion Race mod by Nabaoui from Assettoland

2. After extracting and installing the original mod, duplicate the folder and rename it "mitsubishi_starion_race_gra"

3. To install the new files, extract the "mitsubishi_startion_race_gra" zip file from google drive, copy it into the Assetto Corsa cars folder

4. If prompted, replace any existing files that Windows asks you about. (some skins and all data files)

5. Rename tuned duplicate car as "Mitsubishi Starion Group A" in content manager and make the original untuned car the parent​

Thanks for this, but also, there is a data.acd file you need to remove or rename in the new mitsubishi_starion_race_gra folder for the new data to take affect :cheers:

That's because of the incomplete file structure.
Make a new folder called spain_2019, extract the files in there, place the folder in ac/content/tracks and it will 'work'.
'Work' but it is pretty heavy on my system: almost half the fps count compared to the original Kunos, just FYI.

I already had a Barcelona 2019 folder, is this the same work but now kn5 named spain_2019?
I'm confused.

@MrB00

How's this for a standard carbon skin?

full
Is it bad that I'm a little bit excited about that....(understatement of the century) I LOVE IT :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I tried installing it fresh using my method and a new base folder and I didn't have to rename any LODs or sfx files for it to work properly.

That's odd, whenever I've renamed a car so I can make a duplicate I've had to also rename the sfx and the lods.ini otherwise I get errors in content manager. I'll have to have a look and see when i get a mo.

Nice job by the way. This car is in my favourites list as it's great fun to drive :D

That's odd, whenever I've renamed a car so I can make a duplicate I've had to also rename the sfx and the lods.ini otherwise I get errors in content manager. I'll have to have a look and see when i get a mo.

Nice job by the way. This car is in my favourites list as it's great fun to drive :D

Thank you for the liveries as well, I think they really add a lot to the car and my enjoyment of it! Certainly very useful for custom grids.

Thank you for the liveries as well, I think they really add a lot to the car and my enjoyment of it! Certainly very useful for custom grids.

No probs, as I said I enjoyed making those skins and they definitely add some well needed colour and variety to the field. You might wanna delete the carbody.psd, the wheel ao.psd and the wireframe files from the Ralliart skin folder but I don't think they affect the skin in any way.
I know why there's no errors in CM after renaming the folder - it's because the KN5 file is still named the same as the original lol. If you rename that then you have to rename the files I specified :boggled:

I already had a Barcelona 2019 folder, is this the same work but now kn5 named spain_2019?
I'm confused.
It is now called spain_2019 indeed. Don't know why or for what purpose since the earlier version was named different.
I can't compare since I removed the previous version (and now the actual one too). Very badly 'optimised'

I am looking for a track which gives me icy conditions. I want to exercise drifting on icy terrain like on a frozen river. Is it possible to do with AC? Please tell me which mods to download and what to set up in CM in order to get this conditions. Would be great when using a wide track. Thanks!

Hi KonniRichter, I saw there was a winter pack mod that was just released very recently. Should be exactly what you were looking for to simulate driving on icy lake condition.
wdb-pack12.jpg

Version 1.2
  • 7 cars and 6 winter tracks
  • Road cars and super light race cars with studded snow tires
  • Realistic physics model
  • Unique winter battles on the ice. Be the part of outstandingly close drift runs.
Scroll down to middle of the page and you will see the free download link:

https://worlddrifttour.com/

Have fun!

Did you drive them both, or comparing AI times? I'm curious because at Kunos tracks NSX seems faster than the RCF for me.

If you are comparing AI, I found that AI struggles at certain corners for some cars. Like straight up loses control at the same corner every single time. Maybe you can watch AI's lap to see if it's the case.

You're right; I'm wrong. I was driving the NSX GT3 acc with the original data.acd file (before it was 'breathed on' for v1.3. With the rework, it is magically faster. Here's a race setup (just change the suffix to .ini):

Attachments

• Honda NSX GT3 ACC v1.3.txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 23
So, ive been lurking on this forum for some time and as this is my first post here I just want to give everyone a shout out and a big thanks. this is an amazing resource...

now that I got that out of the way, I came across this bonkers free roam track which I've not seen on here before and is definitely worth sharing. How does 750KM of open roads in Scotland sound? Its an absolute monster (1.09 GB compressed) and even though freeroam isnt really my thing i love it. Its in early beta now so Im sure there will be further development in the future.

Glen Sheil 0.1.3

https://mega.nz/?fbclid=IwAR3kJ8bhZ...C!h6i6KyG-PXI4QOzPKebO1lfVu42t33WbfjWIJfGWGNI

enjoy.

That shader is ancient, update at see. If the mod has a 'moving' or shaking shader net - update.
nm, should have read last page and gplanet still doesn't have a delete function!

edit: good excuse to post some screens of that Glendale convo.
I see grassfx and green trees in its future 👍

y2h6.jpg
0tpt.jpg
7wdt.jpg
55zd.jpg
eshy.jpg
Hey man! Do you have link for download this track? This is fantastic.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back