Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 132,638 comments
So I want to say 'torque multiplier', in my native tongue that is tordmomanto multiplikanto. So I look up google and find that that translates into English as 'treacle basting'.
So as I am not allowed to post in my native language I post 'treacle basting' and nobody knows WTF I am saying.
If you post in your native language, most users* won't know what you are saying.
If you post a google translation, no one knows what you are wanting.

In short you are wrong, please change the policy lest you're fond of being a Bully.
In short, I am not wrong and am simply upholding the rules that the site owner wants. The rule that all posts must be made in English is rule 1 of GTP.

Anyway, you are taking this off topic. If you wish to complain further about this rule, then feel free to make a thread in the site support forum which is the correct place for comments like this. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/board/site-support.5/ Any further comments on this in this thread will be removed.

Oh, and I'm posting in Scottish.

* If some do then that is irrelevant as that rule is in place so that every post can be read by every moderator.

Ok I think it worked, thank you :)
hkJwhmw.png
You're welcome :)

[QUOTE = "PC_da_one_84, postagem: 13021884, membro: 305740"]
dl-british-gt-2019-brands-hatch-40-730x487.jpg

Screenshot-2019-08-09-at-9.08.54-PM.png

É bom que possamos finalmente replicar esse momento espetacular do British GT Championship do ano passado! Muito obrigado pelo download! Agora, tudo o que precisamos é que o Bentley 2019 e o GT3 Grid estejam quase completos! [/ CITAÇÃO]

Alguem te o bentley 2019 para assetto 1 !!!

[QUOTE = "sychr, post: 13021926, membro: 309632"] Alt. dados para Honda NSX GT3 ACC v1.3 - meu primeiro trabalho em AC, por favor, não me mate: D
  • novo motor - potência, relação e esquema final (talvez equilibrado para outros carros Kunos GT3, precisa de mais testes)
  • RH fixo, RH frontal - RH traseiro min 66mm
  • Pneus S, M, H
  • Configuração fixa
Link: https://mega.nz/#!0AMGgaLR!lnj-XU0EUwNMTlSM_dr8Tq2AghRWjPHKA5m-W1-TBJ8

- novo link: pequeno problema corrigido na instalação :)[/ QUOTE]

Link morto!!

Hello guys
For Bentley 2019 (Assetto Corsa), did any of you download it?
The download link does not work. Thank you.

Hello guys
For Bentley 2019 (Assetto Corsa), did any of you download it?
The download link does not work. Thank you.
the link that's not working anymore is for the updated physics of the Honda (made by an user from here)
there's no 2019 Bentley for AC yet, afaik

For Classic Car fans: Fiat 8v Ghia Supersonic 1953 v1.1
By Velo:

https://velosmodsworkshop.com.mx/fiat.html

Enjoyable drive, looks rather nice too.

View attachment 894516 View attachment 894517

If you like CM to keep track of driven distance, change the capital V in the name to v.

That should go well with the Alfa Guilietta Spider that was posted here the other day (the floaty one that got tweaked)

Just one question but does the paint look a bit odd to you?? Like the shaders aren't setup properly or something

Looks great!
Road in the car i was in is very rough, but might have been the car.
Had to knock down to my 'video 2' settings to get 60 locked.
Epic project for sure.

View attachment 894362

I agree, it looks great, very immersive, regrettably I have never been to Scotland, but that is how I would expect it to look, from seeing it in movies and such.
You need to choose your car wisely, as we many other extra large scale tracks the FFB can be a little funky, I have found the Singer 3.8 to be adequate, but some better choice might be available, specially with LHD .
Overall, the track is huge, over 2 GB, but drives well as far as FPS are concerned in my system.
Nice addition to our extra large track collection.:cheers:

That should go well with the Alfa Guilietta Spider that was posted here the other day (the floaty one that got tweaked)

Just one question but does the paint look a bit odd to you?? Like the shaders aren't setup properly or something

The car needs its UV maps sorting, it would help a lot. I think the satin finish is intended though and doesn't look too bad (from a distance :lol:)

I agree, it looks great, very immersive, regrettably I have never been to Scotland, but that is how I would expect it to look, from seeing it in movies and such.
You need to choose your car wisely, as we many other extra large scale tracks the FFB can be a little funky, I have found the Singer 3.8 to be adequate, but some better choice might be available, specially with LHD .
Overall, the track is huge, over 2 GB, but drives well as far as FPS are concerned in my system.
Nice addition to our extra large track collection.:cheers:
Scotland is about our second home. Next month vacation again.

This Glen Sheil beta 0.2 has a lot of potential and you can see and feel that already a lot of hours went in this mod.
Despite it is like LA Canyons a huge free roam map it also loads within a reasonable time (ofcourse depends on PC specs).
It seems at this stage only practice/hotlap works. I tried track day and race but got errors. Wanted to show the recent cars in one video.

A 3 minute quick run. Just one straight road next to the lake. It really feels like being in Scotland.

Last edited:
The car needs its UV maps sorting, it would help a lot. I think the satin finish is intended though and doesn't look too bad (from a distance :lol:)

I'll have a look and see if it can be sorted but after the trouble I had with a certain Aston Martin and it's crappy UV I haven't got high hopes for this one :lol:

Hi guys I was wondering anyone until now has ever thought of doing a animation of the mechanics for AC in the pit stop' type Iracing?

So you want somebody to just rewrite the game so we can have a different animation in a pit stop? LOL
While we're at it, have them write in rolling starts and full course yellows and safety cars and dynamic tracks with moving people.
But seriously, I think this falls under the "it is what it is" clause. I'm with you though. My thought is that with all the work being put into this, you would think an Assetto Corsa 2 would be in order but unfortunately we can't just steal away what Kunos has birthed. I'm very thankful that we have what we have. CM, CSP and Sol have kept something that may have fallen off the map to the rF2's, iRacings, ACC's, RR's, still alive and breathing day after day.

Someone please prove me wrong and update the animations. (I dare you :D)

Right I am going into "just enjoy AC" mode for a while so have settled in to have some longer races and have a break from fiddling and testing etc,
as brilliant as that is i want to do some races.
So with that in mind, just so i don't waste time, can someone give me a run down on some stuff...

If i set say 40 laps of Silverstone and set enough fuel so no need to pit will the AI do the same?
And conversely, if i set me to have one pit stop at half distance will the AI do the same?

I don't want to get 20 laps in and the AI don't pit but i have for example...

And is there any other tips for what is in effect an endurance race and does AC cope well in that situation?

Cheers.

So you want somebody to just rewrite the game so we can have a different animation in a pit stop? LOL
While we're at it, have them write in rolling starts and full course yellows and safety cars and dynamic tracks with moving people.
But seriously, I think this falls under the "it is what it is" clause. I'm with you though. My thought is that with all the work being put into this, you would think an Assetto Corsa 2 would be in order but unfortunately we can't just steal away what Kunos has birthed. I'm very thankful that we have what we have. CM, CSP and Sol have kept something that may have fallen off the map to the rF2's, iRacings, ACC's, RR's, still alive and breathing day after day.

It is a fantastic start that's for sure. Where was the mod found? I would love a config file for lights if anyone has or makes one?

Right I am going into "just enjoy AC" mode for a while so have settled in to have some longer races and have a break from fiddling and testing etc,
So with that in mind, just so i don't waste time, can someone give me a run down on some stuff...

If i set say 40 laps of Silverstone and set enough fuel so no need to pit will the AI do the same?
And conversely, if i set me to have one pit stop at half distance will the AI do the same?

And is there any other tips for what is in effect an endurance race and does AC cope well in that situation?

Cheers.

GTS had a bug like that. I think someone accidentally moved a decimal point so the AI only took 1% of fuel in stead of 100% when they pitted. So, you'd watch the AI pit and then immediately exit on EVERY LAP. Made for some easy money grinding, though and it was patched out with the next update.

Holy Glen Sheil!! What.
This guy took a look at LA Canyons and said. "Naw naw naw naw, hold my beer."

Cheers.
I'm trying to get this to an understanding as well. What I have found is that you have to do a practice/quali before the race and this sets the AI in terms of fuel usage whereas if you just do a single race, the AI pit in the most random ways and sometimes every single lap. I would love to know as well. Tried using 3x fuel and 3x tires but it seems that it's shoddy when using multipliers sometimes and unpredictable. I would also love someone who has got consistent results to chime in on their secret.

Hi guys! This is my first post on the GT Planet Forum

I am developing a new Mod from the RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 Mod for the creation of an F1 championship, however I noticed that in the 2019 version there is no visual damage on the cars, whereas for me it is essential that it has power transmission identify that the car is damaged. I presented a comparison with the images showing that in the Mod of the RSS Formula Hybrid 2017 there is damage to the cars and they are very visible, while in the 2019 there is not even a visual damage. I would like to know if anyone here could create damage to the cars of 2019 (If it is possible to create damage with movement as there are in the ACFL mods I would be very grateful). I'm uploading the files in the link below, with the files open in the folder "data" in the folder called "rss_formula_hybrid_2019_Honda" to be able to make the necessary changes. I thank you for your attention.

Link for Modified Rss Formula Hybrid 2019 (Honda): https://mega.nz/#!5hETRQIa!s0NOgOa6FLP_LpmfwauORWUT6TG3DYOSmmSxt3WP9K0

Attachments

• 20200225160443_1.jpg
    20200225160443_1.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200225160456_1.jpg
    20200225160456_1.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 64
  • 20200225160503_1.jpg
    20200225160503_1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 62
  • 20200225160701_1.jpg
    20200225160701_1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 64
  • 20200225160711_1.jpg
    20200225160711_1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 63
  • 20200225160720_1.jpg
    20200225160720_1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 64
Hi guys! This is my first post on the GT Planet Forum

I am developing a new Mod from the RSS Formula Hybrid 2019 Mod for the creation of an F1 championship, however I noticed that in the 2019 version there is no visual damage on the cars, whereas for me it is essential that it has power transmission identify that the car is damaged. I presented a comparison with the images showing that in the Mod of the RSS Formula Hybrid 2017 there is damage to the cars and they are very visible, while in the 2019 there is not even a visual damage. I would like to know if anyone here could create damage to the cars of 2019 (If it is possible to create damage with movement as there are in the ACFL mods I would be very grateful). I'm uploading the files in the link below, with the files open in the folder "data" in the folder called "rss_formula_hybrid_2019_Honda" to be able to make the necessary changes. I thank you for your attention.

Link for Modified Rss Formula Hybrid 2019 (Honda): https://mega.nz/#!5hETRQIa!s0NOgOa6FLP_LpmfwauORWUT6TG3DYOSmmSxt3WP9K0

That's gotta be the best try at sharing a paid mod I've ever seen on here. Only kidding but you might wanna remove the actual RSS mod and just upload your modified data file

I asked only one question I didn’t put anyone in the stocks if you have problems , they are yours , it was enough just to say that it is not possible

Question, please:
I take a field of 20 Le mans cars of the 1970s for, say, a 5 lap race around Le Grand Circuit of 1967. After 3 laps, just about all the AI cars make a pit stop. I don't need to because I have plenty of fuel so I zoom by ! I chose zero stops at the beginning for me but I did not choose any strategy for the AI (don't think it is an option in CM. This ruins the race. can someone please help me? This seems particular to this track, though in truth, I have not tested it elsewhere. Thanks in advance !

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back