Academy Cars, Tickets, Mattes, Chromes and More!!! AVAILABLE NOW!!!

• Thread starter Andrew9RS
  • 573 comments
Yeah but that doesnt change the Fact that I was sending my car to someone else at Reset, Meaning I still will be unable to send the Car until a later date

Yeah but that doesnt change the Fact that I was sending my car to someone else at Reset, Meaning I still will be unable to send the Car until a later date

Hi,

The date does not really matter, as long as we are on the same page :P. I am still new at this trading stuff, this will be my first trade. Just tell me when you want me to add you as a friend and to send you the car.

Thank you.

Hi Andrew

Would you be interested in trading your White X1 for a Honda Castrol MUGEN NSX '00?
I can trade on tonights 22nd Feb reset. I would trade today, but I had to send a car back to a mate.

Last edited:
Actually, I might be open tomorrow depending if one of the guys i spoke to earlier is still up for a trade tomorrow. If anything comes up sooner, I will message you and we can make a deal. But if my deal for tomorrow with someone else is going on, Then we will trade on the 22nd

Alright mate.
I can make a trade on the next reset, tonights reset, the 22nd. But I'll be away after that, until Satday the 26th.

Andrew9RS
Trade Completed for the Day!

Pending Trade tomorrow to Ronin_Kurenai

Can i send through the car now?
I'll need to have a friend request through from your accounts. I only have a few hours to send through the car and connect your psn accounts to mine.

I'm not at home right now,

Add Andrew9RS <--- Send Car here
Add JDMRS9 I'll send car from there tomorrow.

As soon as I get home i'll accept which should be shortly

Andrew9RS
im accepting them now,I told my brother to go on my accounts to add you

I can see that! Lol, good idea, thankyou for doing all you can.

I'll send through the car now ;)

Tell him thanks from me.

I want from you:
- Nissan 370Z Academy Version
- Carbon X1

I offer you:
- BMW V12 LMR Race Car ‘99
- Chevrolet Camaro LM Race Car
Didn't find these from you carage list. Can shovel some others if you manage to get these from UCD or anywhere...

I can trade wednesday. PM if interested.

Cheers.

Want any of theses:

2001 Birthday Ticket
X2010 Purple 0 miles
Castrol TOM&#8217;S Supra 1997 &#8211; 0 miles
Bluebird Rally Car (510) 1969 &#8211; 0 miles
Camaro LM Race Car Blue/White - 0 miles
Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car Blue &#8211; 0 miles
2009 Birthday Ticket
Mercedez Benz C 63 AMG &#8217;08 - 0 miles

Maybe the Mercedes, But Traded for the Day, and tomorrow is taken LOL

I might open up my Racing Account and see if I can make trades that way