Accepting any requests!

Overclocked412
Sorry, cant find that car? There is the Ford Falcon XR8?

bugger.. :( id guess the xr8 is the V8 Supercar, which isnt very exciting (looks wise)

how about the nismo 350z then? or if you can find it, the Ford Falcon F6 Typhoon? (if its anywhere it will be in the Aussie section under FPV.. i think thats one of the things from some of th images ive seen..

marduke
bugger.. :( id guess the xr8 is the V8 Supercar, which isnt very exciting (looks wise)

how about the nismo 350z then? or if you can find it, the Ford Falcon F6 Typhoon? (if its anywhere it will be in the Aussie section under FPV.. i think thats one of the things from some of th images ive seen..

There is a FPV "GT"? is that what you were looking for bychance?

White Honda CR-X SiR, preferbally in white,
and black with a polished-lip type of wheel.

Preferbally on a track in action, any track

if you can pull that off for me, you are god.

tpijanec
Honda Civic Type R ('98)

Black Colour

Night, like in your first picture

Please 1024 x 768

The 1998 Honda Civic Type R, is only available as a used car. And so far the only Type R 98 that I could find in any of the used cars lot is yellow. Will let you know when one "comes in".

All other requests... breaking for now. Look at the last pictures I posted (and when the request was made) to determine where you are at "in line".. Im going in order. 👍

jackmugen
did u take those convertible pics in arcade or in gt mode. because i dont know how to get convertibles in gt mode :dunce:

I picked the car from the garage, then went to world circuits, choose the track (forget which one that is), and clicked photo drive. Not completely sure on the scenario about racing with tops down. Theres been mixed questions about that. So far to my finding is, that it goes down when it wants? :dunce:

goodnight all! will be back at 10pm (work) to finish the rest of the requests.

👍

Overclocked412

Awesome pics but hey, just to be a little anus on the small details, you still had the JDM wheels :sly: . The gold 10-spoke BBS' used on the USDM STi are in the "daily special" "used wheel" section. (just in case). 👍

FuNkY CaPrIcOrN
I want somebody to get a Picture of that Man that jumps in front of the Rally Cars and see how he likes somebody taking his Picture. :dopey:
lol!!! 👍 👍 👍 That would make a Ultimate Avatar also!

MR8
Awesome pics but hey, just to be a little anus on the small details, you still had the JDM wheels :sly: . The gold 10-spoke BBS' used on the USDM STi are in the "daily special" "used wheel" section. (just in case). 👍

:grumpy: deal with it. lol, I looked and couldnt find them. I might try again 2morrow.

OHH MY ****ING GOD THE FPV GT LOOKS SWEET

It has the Mark 2 stripes! ... can sum1 tell me if u can option the stripes on the FPV GT or if thats jsut a certain colour combination. And could you plz tell me wat colours it comes in, as in their names and the stripes u can choose for each, thanx heaps in advance. Could u take a shot of a Rapid (yellow) FPV Typhoon in the same place, thanx heaps, and with big aftermarket wheels if poosbile :D ... ohh and one more thing .. can u get wings for the FPV cars. Not taht i would put one on its just out of curiosity.

Ohh and could u get a pick of commodore on fire :sly: :P

Back