Accepting any requests!

judging by the stripes on the side of the GT i'd guess US version

Was going to ask for a pic of the FPV GT but you've already got it so thanks 👍

Very good Thread.I ve been asking a month about a cool pic of Seat ibiza 04 Cupra in Red.Can you make that request possible ?

Sorry I just saw the pics you shot at the other thread.Thank you again.Nevermind this new request ,I am pleased

Not sure if this car is on the game but i would bet my mortgage that it is
The car im after is the escudo pikes peak suzuki thing, (the one you get for winning all rally races in gt3) so a pic of that will be brill

If this isnt on the game i would not only have lost my pride but also my house :crazy:

Please, can someone post all views from wich is possible to play GT4! I hope that you have understand me :-)

edited:

and some nice pics of VW Polo GTI from close on any lighted track
what a shame that they haven`t put VW Passat or the new Polo in the game..I am a big VW fan :indiff:

Hahah, I have more of a challenge than a request, and It's not really somthing you can do In photomode. You have to use an RCA screen capture, we did it, and once i get the image I'll post it.
But see if in two player, if you can jump a car over another one on the Flugplatz on the Nordschleife.
We jumped a S2000 over Skyline GTR V-Spec II Nur

IMG0008.jpg

IMG00001.jpg

IMG0015.jpg

IMG0009.jpg

in game....cool i go to ATL evernow and then.....nice place....

i would love to have mini for reall tho...Like my 3rd wanted car
of course secn being a Skylint R32GTR AND 1st being a FD3S spirit R

thats prety high ranking for a min...there just so cool...

Horse_Power
Car: Nissan Skyline GTR V-SPEC II Nür.
Color: Millenium Jade Metalic.

PS: pleeeease

👍

(btw, there is no "Hong Kong", however alot of people mistake this "Shibuya" for it. :) )
Edit: :dunce: Sorry there IS a hong kong, its a actual racing course, I just got a message "A new course has been added to city courses" with hong kong. I'll see what I can do

Polo GTI please..on any track. What a shame that they haven`t put VW Passat, Touareg or the new Polo in the game. I`m a big VW fan :)

Back