Accepting any requests!

Overclocked412
👍 I was feeling creative. Just this once. No multiple car requests, everyone else :P

Question if I may...

Is this possible in the game (multiple cars on one location) or is it photoshopped? Because I've seen a lot more like these.

My request is already fulfilled, so you don't have to bother with it anymore. But thx anyway. :)

Spoonage
White Honda CR-X SiR, preferbally in white,
and black with a polished-lip type of wheel.

Preferbally on a track in action, any track

if you can pull that off for me, you are god.

After waiting forever one finally appeared in the used cars, its a bit silverish (or is it primer :ill: ) :indiff:. but it should do..

(lol, how does he like it :grumpy: :sly: )

Can I make two requests?

TVR Tamora, blue in colour on any light track.
Renault Clio (Lucetia) in black on any light track.

Cool thread, thanks for this, I wouldn't do this myself, I'd be to busy playing.

definately need a pic of the landrover range stormer concept (orange) preferably in bright daylight, thanks for all the work you are doing, keeping me (UK gamer) happy until March 9
Thanks Again

sorry guys, but im playing GT4 right now.. with my sister :(.... :P Ill "fill" some more requests later tonight. You gotta let me actually play it ya kno :P Im not your photomode slave ;) And Ive noticed a few people asking for a car which Ive already answered and posted pics of, please look through the pages before requesting. See ya!

Hey dude, next time you post, can you post a couple of monochrome pics as well. I don't care what they are of, I'd just like to see the monochrome.

its just black and white, heh. no silvery stuff or cool effects like youd think :-\ anyways, theres also another one which fades / desaturates the color a bit, sometimes looks more realistic :)

k bye all!

can you make an is300 (white prefered) and take a screenie at the garage shot.. <you know, the half car coming out of the garage with the garage door half opened> THANKS!

Overclocked412
After waiting forever one finally appeared in the used cars, its a bit silverish (or is it primer :ill: ) :indiff:. but it should do..

(lol, how does he like it :grumpy: :sly: )

Its not white, and doesnt have black w/polished lip wheels
But thanks for the effort

you are semi-god 👍

Back