accord HP?

  • Thread starter Thread starter spike10h
  • 172 comments
  • 5,327 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by hondaaccord15
yes i do. front wheel drive, almost instant traction. I can hit 50 mph in second gear.
OMG liek dude yer sooo cool! How old are you, really? 11? 12 tops. You know nothing about cars except what you read in Super Street, and even that you don't seem to be absorbing too well. I never dreamed you'd post anything this funny.

Fortunately, it's not too hard for you to prove us all wrong. Just take a piece of notebook paper and write the words "Bite me, GTPlanet!" nice and big with a black marker.

Then go outside to your "Stage II turbo", Mustang-killing, super Accord. Pop the hood, put the piece of paper on the valve cover, and take a picture. Attach the picture to a post in this thread for us to see.

Do that, and I'll give you a sincere and humble apology. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to laugh at you and drive trucks through the holes in your series of bragging lies.

Come back when know something about cars, and are old enough to take Driver's Ed.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Do that, and I'll give you a sincere and humble apology. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to laugh at you and drive trucks through the holes in your series of bragging lies.

They're not holes. They're dump valve inlets... Don't you kno nuffink?
 
Originally posted by retsmah
The Accord was the same from 90 to 93, the most you would gain from swapping the entire engine is a couple of horsepower.



So what is it, H22 or Accord engine? Did you swap the engine again between posts?

The H22a made 200hp stock, you wouldn't need a "stage 2 turbo" to get to 200hp.

it an h22 made by honda. therefore a honda h22. all i said about my hp was i had at LEAST 200hp.
 
My Accord has a McLaren F1 engine with a stage 3 turbo. Suck on that.
 
Mine's got the triple plate clutch, 1.5 way LSD and T8 tyres...

Whoops.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Do that, and I'll give you a sincere and humble apology. In
I don't care if he does have a stage 2 or not. There simply is no way he is hitting 0-60 in 4.5 with a 200hp Accord.

This thread is hilarious. Guy is so pathetic it is funny.
Originally posted by 15 Year Old Asshat
if u even tried to race me in an american car u would lose. . .
$10 says you're wrong. :)
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
OMG liek dude yer sooo cool! How old are you, really? 11? 12 tops. You know nothing about cars except what you read in Super Street, and even that you don't seem to be absorbing too well. I never dreamed you'd post anything this funny.

Fortunately, it's not too hard for you to prove us all wrong. Just take a piece of notebook paper and write the words "Bite me, GTPlanet!" nice and big with a black marker.

Then go outside to your "Stage II turbo", Mustang-killing, super Accord. Pop the hood, put the piece of paper on the valve cover, and take a picture. Attach the picture to a post in this thread for us to see.

Do that, and I'll give you a sincere and humble apology. In the meantime, I'm going to continue to laugh at you and drive trucks through the holes in your series of bragging lies.

Come back when know something about cars, and are old enough to take Driver's Ed.

I have taken drivers ed and flunked because i raced a american car in the drivers ed car. im 17 yrs old im a mechanic. and next time u tell any1 that they dont know nuthin bout cars, learn what they do for a livin
 
Will this do?
 

Attachments

  • turboengine.jpg
    turboengine.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 99
Originally posted by hondaaccord15
I have taken drivers ed and flunked because i raced a american car in the drivers ed car. im 17 yrs old im a mechanic. and next time u tell any1 that they dont know nuthin bout cars, learn what they do for a livin

Ah, so as well as being a lying imbecile, you're also a dangerous driver. Marvellous.

Anyone who employs you as a mechanic on their car better have good life insurance, as you replace their brake servo with a "Stage 2 Turbo"...

To reiterate, there is no FF car on Earth that can hit 60mph in 4.5s with 200hp - the 253hp Alfa 147 GTA doesn't break much under 6s, and that's fundamentally undriveable without TCS on - never mind a 14 year old Accord.
 
Originally posted by hondaaccord15
thats a nice engine however its not an accord

!CRAP!

Hurry, does anyone know where I uploaded my Captian Obvious picture so I can link it here?:confused:

*Edit* Ahhh, here it is.

God I love this guy. :)
attachment.php
 
But, one better, it does actually exist, and it does actually belong to him. And it produces almost 200hp.
 
how do u post pics
i dont have 1 of my engine but i got 1 of my car
 
I'm sure you do.

Upload it or use image tags.

Example

http://www.yourpiclinkhere.[i]loserface[/i].com[/img ]


Now hurry up and post it so we can pick holes through it too. :)
 
Lol, I'm glad this thread was pointed out to me, this is funny,lol. Cheers Famine!
 
As an aside:

6th January 2004


Originally posted by hondaaccord15
we all know Hondas and bmws have the really good engines. But let me tell you something bout Hondas, I have a 90 accord and it has its original engine and has rolled over twice. Hondas clearly have the best engines.

Originally posted by hondaaccord15
I mentioned my 90 accord. I have been racing it since ive had it. No mods and i still to this day, As a matter of fact i did it yesterday, am able 2 whoop a 2001 mustang GT.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?postid=894992#post894992

27th January 2004

Originally posted by hondaaccord15
u c i have a 90 accord with a 93 engine with 200 horses,
150 on the flywheel(soon 2 b adjusted), and only weighs 1450 lbs.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?postid=925780#post925780

No mods at all, original engine, then 3 weeks later he's got a 10 year old engine put into it with "stage two turbo", cold air intake and new headers, but 150hp and has had so much weight removed that it now weighs 1450lb (650kg - less than a Lotus Elise). Then the next day it's got "at least 200hp" and does "0-60mph in 4.5s".

You are a joke.
 
A 650kg Accord? What is it made of, cardboard?
 
I'm guessing it's made of a lightweight composite of BS, thin air and scotch mist.
 
Wondered what the smell was.
 
No guys, it just has a stage three weight reduction.

edit: and a carbon driveshaft! :p
 
I love this part. :D


-Mark
 

Attachments

  • picture.jpeg
    picture.jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 101
Originally posted by hondaaccord15
next time u tell any1 that they dont know nuthin bout cars, learn what they do for a livin
Next time you're going to pretend you do something for a living, make sure you know sumthin about it!
:rotfl:
Here's my wife's car. '95 Neon with a 2.4l DOHC swap out of a '96 Stratus. Stock, 75,000 mile Neon 3-speed automatic trans. Head decked .040" and gasket-match ported to IT specs (no more than 1" in, dem's da rules). I had help fabbing the engine mounts because I can't weld, and I didn't deck the head because I don't have a Bridgeport available since my dad died. But I did the porting and some of the modifications to the mounts that I had tools for, plus I made of modified all the accessory brackets for the swap. It's got PS, A/C, and cruise control still working after the swap. It was originally a 2.0 SOHC car, and the 2.4 is a DOHC, and the Stratus engine controller won't run without a chassis computer as well, so I ended up going with a DOHC/ATX engine controller out of a '95 Neon Sport Coupe. Which meant I had to run 24# injectors to get enough fuel (turns out Bosch ones from a Mustang fit) and figure out how to time the spark with the valvetrain since the cam magnets on the 2.4 are 90 degrees off where they are located on the 2.0 cams. That was easy enough, but required rigging the fuel injector harness so that valves, spark, and gas all arrived in the right place at the right time. Then I had to figure out where to put the MAP sensor since the '95 SOHC has a bung for it in the intake manifold, and the '96 DOHC doesn't even have one. Easy enough since I did put a cold air intake on it; I just bunged it into the side of the inlet pipe and extended the sensor harness to reach. That prettty much solved all the problems, and the car runs great except for throwing an occasional EGR failure code under certain conditions. But it passes emissions even with the code showing so I'm not to worried about it.

Catch any of that? Then explain to me again how you have "headers" on a turbocharged, straight-4 engine.

Even with a loose, 75,000-mile 3-speed automatic that really needs a fluid change and to have the bands tightened, it will run high 15's all day long at full weight, on cheap street tires, with a full tank and a 250-lb driver. That's with a "stoplight start", meaning just taking my foot off the brake and mashing the gas when the tree drops. 60-foot times in the 2.6-2.7 second range. No left foot braking, no preloading. Just like I drive it on the street.

Total cost? $1,200 for the swap, including all experimentation and mistakes. If I were you I'd be embarrassed to pretend that you spent $12,000 on an engine and only got "at least" 200 hp out of it. Nobody drops that kind of coin with taking the car to a dyno or at least the strip to have a go. post some timeslips.

It's 14 degrees F here, and dark out, so I'm not taking a new picture right now. But tell me what you want the sign to say, and I'll post it here within 24 hours.

24nert.jpg
 
Originally posted by hondaaccord15
u c i have a 90 accord with a 93 engine with 200 horses,
150 on the flywheel(soon 2 b adjusted), and only weighs 1450 lbs

So wait, he is making more horsepower to the wheels than at the flywheel? Is this HondaS20004lyfe?
 
Originally posted by neon_duke

But tell me what you want the sign to say, and I'll post it here within 24 hours.
'The Rumpulator Owns Me'

:D
 
Originally posted by hondaaccord15
how do u post pics
i dont have 1 of my engine but i got 1 of my car

or use this
 

Attachments

  • attach1.jpg
    attach1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 96
Just for the record, the swapped car is not the one I was offering to run against you. That would be my plain-jane, stock 2.0 SOHC manual trans car.

By the way, a race-trim 1st gen CRX weighs around 1800 lbs, so if "your" Accord weighs 1400 lbs, it's:

A) a rolling deathtrap,
B) completely illegal and likely to get impounded if you try to get it inspected,
C) a figment of your imagination, or
D) all of the above.
 
This thread is so freaking hillarious. . . I wish I started reading this a few days ago. Dammit I missed out on it. . . by the way, hondaaccord15, I gotz this civic yo that is made of a carbon fiber that is so light that it weighs only 300kg and with the B18 C5 I put in it for 3 grand will burn that Accord. :lol:

Originally posted by neon_duke
Just for the record, the swapped car is not the one I was offering to run against you. That would be my plain-jane, stock 2.0 SOHC manual trans car.

By the way, a race-trim 1st gen CRX weighs around 1800 lbs, so if "your" Accord weighs 1400 lbs, it's:

A) a rolling deathtrap,
B) completely illegal and likely to get impounded if you try to get it inspected,
C) a figment of your imagination, or
D) all of the above.
Will you extend that offer to me Neon? :D
 
Depends. If you're driving what he's driving, sure! Any time.
 
Originally posted by neon_duke
Depends. If you're driving what he's driving, sure! Any time.
sure I'll drive what he is, but my feet will be hurting when I finally catch up to you at the finish line. . . but
5lolol.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back