Ace Combat: Infinity

• Thread starter RACECAR
  • 3,027 comments
So confused. Was there a table or something that shows this?

EDIT:

Speaking of Y13/Yellow Squadron planes, they got a 'cst' buff but their base is now lower than the Cipher/Pixy F-15's. I know those are hero aircraft but I can't think of anything that will make F-15s outperform generation 4.5 planes
yep it does not make sense but you know...demon lord and stuffs...

So confused. Was there a table or something that shows this?
These are the Berkut pages. Updated to some months ago, but it gives you the idea of what I mean.
Player planes Handicaps + enemy HP http://berkut.blog.jp/archives/1024453649.html
Damage Charts (to use checking the link above): http://berkut.blog.jp/archives/1024542924.html

The Berkut charts are not used anymore because there is now a builder that applies everything above. It is this: http://asm.aceinf.glasscore.net/
When you select the plane, there is a "Handicap" below that. F-4E is the only that got +2, meaning that its real damage isn't 350 but 450Cst. J35J got +1 meaning that its real damage isn't 375-400Cst tier but again the 425-450Cst, just like the F-4E. So in truth, the lowest damage tier possible is the 425-450Cst, which is only for F-4E and up to 400Cst planes (first tier), as also 425-450Cst (Mirage 2000-5, F-20A, etc) will have themselves +1, merging in the 475-500Cst tier (same as F-14A, F-16F, etc).
Notice there are some more +1 handicapped planes, so with increased damage compared to their tier. Also this changes the rules in the table, like F-15J is better than F-15C, but as C got +1 handicap, in truth it got same damage. Also Gripen C and Su-24MP got same base Cst, but as Su-24MP got +1 handicap, this one got more damage than Gripen and same as F/A-18F.

It's quite bad to understand at first, but with a bit of logic, you will be able to work around it pretty easy.

@Vitocorp and Louie, it is said that also 775Cst (-1 handicap) Su-35 -S1- will receive a buff in next tourney (coming next to Sky Kid Planes or in March), probably landing to 800Cst without handicap or even 825Cst (with -1 handicap getting same damage as 800Cst, but with slighty better performances and +1 slot than 800Cst). So I assume that in a future tournament featuring Yellows, also them will receive a buff. At the end, it is the only way PA can keep appetible to newcomers old tournament planes (which means $$$ for them).

Last edited:
Re-buffed Yellows?
Now imagine a buffed Mobius 1 base cst 1000
You know it will happen when they will shut down servers. Will do a final tournament with impossible prizes featuring highly buffed character planes. Something like:
- Top 1 F-22 Reaper 1200 Cst (for tanaka);
- Top 3 F-22 Mobius 1000Cst;
- Top 10 XFA-27 Scarface 1000Cst;
- Top 20 T-50 Akula 1000Cst;
- Top 30 F-15E Talisman 1000Cst;
- Top 50 F-15C Cipher 1000Cst;
- Top 75 F-14A Blaze 1000Cst;
- Top 100 ASF-X Ridgebacks 1000Cst;
- Top 150 etc.
Last tournament, 2 more months of playing to let people spent 500€ for winning above planes to use them and seal clubbing a bit and then servers (and game) will be closed.

@Flaren89 tanaka needs to make videos. Flew with that guy in a SOLG 2 once in my Yellow 13 when it was still 750 base cst and he had a maxed out black Falken with the Razgriz emblem.

Barely kept up with him, which is why I'm hoping Ace Combat 7 does away with the fuel system or anything like it.

@Flaren89 tanaka needs to make videos. Flew with that guy in a SOLG 2 once in my Yellow 13 when it was still 750 base cst and he had a maxed out black Falken with the Razgriz emblem.

Barely kept up with him, which is why I'm hoping Ace Combat 7 does away with the fuel system or anything like it.
It should, being as it's a sequel to Ace Combat 5 essentially. :P

It should, being as it's a sequel to Ace Combat 5 essentially. :P
Campaign will have no restrictions for sure but if online is a different story, that would suck. Had enough of the timed grind in Infinity.
Oh just sortied in TDM, I'm tempted to go for top 200. Those Sky Kid planes look like so much fun! EDIT: I'm very tempted to go for top 200. How much fuel do you guys reckon it will take?

Last edited:
Campaign will have no restrictions for sure but if online is a different story, that would suck. Had enough of the timed grind in Infinity.
Oh just sortied in TDM, I'm tempted to go for top 200. Those Sky Kid planes look like so much fun! EDIT: I'm very tempted to go for top 200. How much fuel do you guys reckon it will take?
Top 200 TDM are unpredictable but I'm sure it won't take too much, personally unless you really want the black piston plane I would aim for the top 1000!

Anyway, if I were in you I would stock fuel for the Mobius tournament
:sly:

Whew! Finally got the ADLER!

The special weapon looks really weird. The "mouth" opens just like on the FALKEN, but instead of a laser unit, a huge missile sticks out of it. I'm not sure how the plane handles the backblast from such missile. You get 6 of those.

The wing tips are ailerons.

Even though I wanted Mobius 1, I did not have the time required to crack the top 300 as it meant I would have had to score over 400,000 points. As a result, I "settled" for Mobius 2 and the Emblem I really wanted and finished around 700 +/-.

Curious to see what the update brings.

Yeah. <_<
Another type of currency. >_<
Is it me or "Paris Liberation War" was supposed to be a part of the story? o_0
There's no standard version of the ZOE ADV plane. The only way to get it is to accumulate 1000 medals. :c
Can't find any rooms and no one's joining. :/

Last edited:
So, someone want to tell me whats new with this game now? Just recently recovered from a depressive time where I haven't played nearly as much and I haven't been on this game in a while.

So, someone want to tell me whats new with this game now? Just recently recovered from a depressive time where I haven't played nearly as much and I haven't been on this game in a while.
Not much has came with this update. New currency -medals that can only be collected during ranking events. They are like those tickets have their own catalogue. One new airplane was added the ADF-01 Z.O.E. It's basically a FALKEN, but with a different front end. Just like in Ace Combat 2. It can only be bought from the medal catalogue.

One new multiplayer map- Paris.

Some new parts. Lightweight missile parts for low end airplanes for example.

The wings on the Mig-35 are now work properly. Doesn't have vectored thrusters though.

Not much has came with this update. New currency -medals that can only be collected during ranking events. They are like those tickets have their own catalogue. One new airplane was added the ADF-01 Z.O.E. It's basically a FALKEN, but with a different front end. Just like in Ace Combat 2. It can only be bought from the medal catalogue.

Whats so different about the front end? Isn't it literally just a red Falken? :lol:

Tend to despise the Coffin Aircraft so don't really care for that plane. Now if they were adding the Morgan...

Edit: Wow:

latest

Had no idea this existed. That looks suspiciously next-gen.

Last edited:
Whats so different about the front end? Isn't it literally just a red Falken? :lol:

Tend to despise the Coffin Aircraft so don't really care for that plane. Now if they were adding the Morgan...

latest

How no idea this existed. That looks suspiciously next-gen.

Where did that come from? Could it be that Infinity is coming to PS4?

Where did that come from? Could it be that Infinity is coming to PS4?

Was googling the aircraft when I found it. Turns out its a 1st anniversary poster.

Also:

352eba86.png

Never heard of this, looks somewhat like the Falken. Is this in the game?

Was googling the aircraft when I found it. Turns out its a 1st anniversary poster.

Also:

352eba86.png

The screenshot definitely has an Ace Combat 07 feel to it.

Yes, that plane is in AC: Infinity. I really don't fly the fantasy planes much and now that I have Mobius 2, that is pretty much the only plane I am going to fly.

Also:

352eba86.png

Yeah, it's in the game. Costs almost 7 millions. Has a huge missile instead of a laser.

latest

Had no idea this existed. That looks suspiciously next-gen.

The cockpit of the FALKEN is placed further back and has 5 light spots on the side.
The cockpit of the ZOE is placed closer to the front and has 4 light spots on the side.

Skilled Pilot Medal currency will change the way people will spend fuel on ranking tournaments now; probably not in a good way since top 20 gets 1,000 of those medals while top 200 only gets 100.

Also interesting to note that the special raids stopped appearing as often, for my accounts anyway. Maybe Bamco realized that people were getting them too much during the x6 fuel period?

In other news, @Vitocorp my Su-37 -13- is at level 12 now, waiting on ~3million credits to get it to level 13. It will need ~75million to get to level 20 from where it currently is...tempted to do it :lol:

So I came back to play this game after a long while and I now realize how weak my planes are compared to others, apparently now in team death match, people now use the overpowered futuristic planes like the XM-53 and the Falken and etc. and of course I get absolutely destroyed.

I remember like a month or so back, we had those rental sets of the XM-53, CFA-44, and that plane from X2, I enjoyed the hell out of the CFA-44, it was one of the best planes I ever used and I don't think I will be able to experience the fun I did again.

Nowadays my planes don't stand a chance in TDM, my strongest plane in the game is my FB-22 Aries which is 1221 and since it's a bomber-type I only use it in regular games, the plane I used to use in TDM is the Superhornet which is 1118 and before I did pretty decent with it in TDM, but now nope, I get completely destroyed by the other team's more stronger planes, hell I see people with 2000+ planes and then there's me in the low 1000's, my weakest plane is my F15J which is 985 and level 1 since I recently just got it, and basically I am no match against anyone in TDM.

The only thing I hope to get in the ranking events is atleast get 20 SP medals so I can get the F22 Antares, since I really need a stronger plane to even stand a chance nowadays.

Last edited:
Top 20 for dogfight TDM needed ~700 fuel

Top 200 around ~200 fuel

Haven't done estimates for other ranks but I went with an average of 2500 points per fuel unit used.

Avg points per fuel would have been around 2100-2200. Because of:
- On losing team and scoring 20k awards 1900;
- On winning team and scoring 35k awards 2500.
If you get the average of the 2 above, you get what you should have got during the tournament if you didn't seal club and had normal luck on team sorts.
One time I got 80k in winning team and I was awarded by 3600 RP.

I'm back, had some troubles with my laptop, now I'm well...good(?)
Anyway, @Louie_Schumii good luck with the -13-, I will not upgrade any plane further LVL 10, personally it's just a waste of credits IMO, I prefer 10 planes at level 10 than 3 planes at level 15+;)
This top 200 TDM was quite balanced, took me around 150 fuels to grab the 146th position, piston rooms and 1500 all day, made an incredible 1500 build with the Mobius 5

I can't even get my -13- to level 13 haha. I did manage to make a 1499 TtlCst build for it during TDM. Did alright, helped to complete the daily challenges. The planes also got 31 slots now so it can comfortably one-shot Mig-29s in the hard missions with 4AAMs which is nice. Be awesome to max it out on slots and levels, AC7 will probably be halfway through it's life-cycle by the time that happens though haha.

tmp_14743-IMG_20160415_223007-933660808.jpg

Just scored a level cap increase form. Kek.

In other news, tempted to level the F-15C Pixy to 20 since Möbius' F-22 is a long way from being in the medal catalog. Can't decide if it's worth the effort to get the "Buddy" nickname but I'm very tempted.

View attachment 537241

Just scored a level cap increase form. Kek.

In other news, tempted to level the F-15C Pixy to 20 since Möbius' F-22 is a long way from being in the medal catalog. Can't decide if it's worth the effort to get the "Buddy" nickname but I'm very tempted.
stock credits and fuel until it happens, don't use them, thanks to this I was able to get the Mobius on the first tournament without buying an excessive amount of fuel.
Top 5000 on this
Top 200 on the Grunder industries tournament, will probably burn and aim for top 200 in TDM/NTDM

Back