**Acelith Design** steering wheels

Dang that sucks, because the GT3 Rim mod looks absolutely fantastic
They'll gladly let you know when their products are expected to be back in stock if you send them a message in their chat on the site, send them an email, or contact them on Facebook. I've even seen a wheel on sale on FB!

I'm still waiting for them to start delivering to Australia, but having seen the new soft rims I'm kinda glad I've had to wait. :)

IMG_5316.jpg
IMG_5317.jpg
IMG_5318.jpeg

Really happy with it! Using gloves and I can't feel the stitching. There isn't any padding under the Alcantara, so it feels like a Thrustmaster P310 rim.

Still debating getting one of these aftermarket rims but the covering is my concern. This guy wrapped it himself and looks pretty decent. Tempting...

Still debating getting one of these aftermarket rims but the covering is my concern. This guy wrapped it himself and looks pretty decent. Tempting...

I messaged them on Twitter about that same rim but for the GTE wheel, and they plan to offer the leather or alcantara option in the future, but it’s up to the person they use to stitch them together.

I have the M style rim from them wrapped in alcantara and it was really well done, so I’d like to pick up another one in the future

I messaged them on Twitter about that same rim but for the GTE wheel, and they plan to offer the leather or alcantara option in the future, but it’s up to the person they use to stitch them together.

I have the M style rim from them wrapped in alcantara and it was really well done, so I’d like to pick up another one in the future
Are we talking about Acelith here? I can't see for certain which company made the wheel from that video, it's not in the description. I've now seen a few other places selling these rims but am leaning towards Acelith personally.

Are we talking about Acelith here? I can't see for certain which company made the wheel from that video, it's not in the description. I've now seen a few other places selling these rims but am leaning towards Acelith personally.

Yes I was talking about Acelith. They said they couldn’t give me a date but they plan on adding the option in the future

These rims look really good. I just bought the TM open wheel for my T300 when I found out these existed. Probably still going to get one though as theyre not very expensive and I have a spare T300 wheel laying around!

I got also an acelith MC GT3 rim with their soft feel handles , I did use the original T300 GT wheel to mount the acelith mod and use also a Ferrari Alcántara wheel, so depending the game I switch form one to the other.

Great mods, really recommend them

IMG_0618.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got mine, it will arrive friday, perfect to try it on the weekend!!

I think the models offered changed a bit now, I could not find the DTM one for example...anyhow, love it and will post a review with pictures after the mod install.

These rims look really good. I just bought the TM open wheel for my T300 when I found out these existed. Probably still going to get one though as theyre not very expensive and I have a spare T300 wheel laying around!
I bought one, they're really nice. Totally worth it. The soft touch paint is excellent.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back