**Acelith Design** steering wheels

921703-fb53c95a8541be2f7d63b30915ca5a6b.jpg

On their web page the wheel you bought is listed at 280mmm. Your wheel, T300 599xx wheel, is 300mm.

Looking at the above photo it appears your new wheel is equal to in size if not LARGER than the original. Optical illusion?

Look forward to yours and @Scaff 'shake down' of the new wheel and see how you both wrap the handles.

P.S. The wheel looks great!!!

It might be a slight optical illusion. I'll take measurements when i get home.

Yeah it’s very nice.

here it is fully installed with the stickers applied
Looks great!

I've got a couple of questions for you if you don't mind :)... although they probably won't ship Australia (I'm waiting for a reply on that).

Is there any sort of flex and does the slightly increased size make it harder to reach anything on the hub?

Looks great!

I've got a couple of questions for you if you don't mind :)... although they probably won't ship Australia (I'm waiting for a reply on that).

Is there any sort of flex and does the slightly increased size make it harder to reach anything on the hub?

I have no flex in mine. I got the steel version (cheapest)

Really good, much better than I expected and the whole package is really nice. It's my goto rim for ACC now.

Thats awesome. I still haven't gotten to use my rim. Damn gf is killing me. So is ghost of tsushima lol.

Im gonna try yo get some seat time here in a few hours.

Finally got to run the new rim for a little bit

I do love how it looks, and they weight is good in hand. But since i have not wrapped it, its a little pointy where the bottom of my thumbs rest. I might see if sanding it rounder is a viable option or if i should find some sort of wrap first?

I'll probably wrap it then see how it is. My thumbs we're hurting after about 20min.

The thumb hole for the gt3 rim is quite a bit narrower than the original 599 rim. That's why its so sharp on my thumb

I'll have to get my files out for this.

Attachments

• 20200726_194154.jpg
    20200726_194154.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 79
Back