ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 560 comments
  • 40,854 views
MANTA UPDATE.jpg

​
93rd overall, first in class. I think people forget from time to time that it's a very competent racing car.

Also for all the nutty Opel fans, this is entered too:

Calibra.jpg
 
@TDZdave you should probably hang around in this thread if it's N24 action you want.

I've found a stream on Vodafone Deutschland youtube channel for it, shame its in German but its better then nothing,
 
International stream with no German commentary over it.

 
RLM and International feed are not in sync. :banghead:
 
#16 Audi into the wall. That's my favourite Audi car. :banghead:

I'm a sucker for blue and yellow cars.
 
Oops. Bit of a messy 991.
 
Is that qualifying over? I've only just tuned in!
 
Is that qualifying over? I've only just tuned in!

This is how I felt! Over too quick!

Also, looks like I'll miss the start, and many more hours, seeing as I work 9:30-2PM!! At least Sunday is much more open. Hopefully there will be quality hourly highlights.
 
Nothing like fog to spice up some things! Btw, here's the part 2 of my photoshoot! :D
 
Last edited:
When does the actual race start?
 
15:30 German time which is 14:30 BST.
 
Seeing an onboard. Has the race already started?
 
Back