ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 560 comments
  • 40,925 views
There is a thunderstorm warning for the next half hour.
 
So many Porsche at the back. The BoP really doesn't work in their favor :guilty:
 
One of these years, I'm going to get myself a second monitor just so I can watch the stream and read the N24 thread on GTP at the same time.
 
I'm watching with the Vodafone stream on TV, and I have to say that aside from a tiny bit of picture break-up, the quality is brilliant.

Lead battle is hotting up already.
 
Bo
I'm watching with the Vodafone stream on TV, and I have to say that aside from a tiny bit of picture break-up, the quality is brilliant.

Lead battle is hotting up already.
fairly solid stream i have to admit, the commentators appear to be prepared
 
Question, only the second year i follow the 24hrs, but are there boxes for all 100+ teams presented in this race? Pit lane just doesn't seem long or big enough to accommodate them all.
 
20160528_144307.jpg
 
Question, only the second year i follow the 24hrs, but are there boxes for all 100+ teams presented in this race? Pit lane just doesn't seem long or big enough to accommodate them all.
No, a lot of sharing and IIRC some teams use the garages off pitlane or something.
 
Missed the start, but watching now. Rooting for the Astons and Nissan GT3s the most, but if they didn't seem to be leading, then I will be rooting for the BMWs. 👍
 
Foxtail! #911 off the track.
 
Getting harassed there. :grumpy:
 
Evil #8. How dare you! 23 hour stop and hold.
 
If Tomczyk is in the 100.. it would explain why he's going backwards.... bringing his DTM experience to the fore.
 
Back