ADAC Zurich 24 Hours of Nurburgring 2016

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tired Tyres
  • 560 comments
  • 40,871 views
Warm-up. Race will start in 6h 15 min ;)

Woke up at 4:30AM my time to make sure I catch the start of the race... and I'm 2 hours early. :banghead::lol:
 
Steam has started. talking, in German, and crowd pictures so far.
 
Steam has started. talking, in German, and crowd pictures so far.

Isn't the race start still around an hour away?
 
Can't hear any commentary yet, only the crowd noises.

Is that a brown Chiron?

It ended before I posted it but I've just heard their channel ID come through so they will be back on air soon.
 
I still think the Chiron has a butt ugly face, and maybe it's just the horrible colour, but it looks completely underwhelming in that environment.
 
AWWW YEAH. The hype train is real. One of the best weekends so far with all these races. :D
 
Is anyone else experiencing lagging and dual commentary on the RLM international feed?
 
Is anyone else experiencing lagging and dual commentary on the RLM international feed?

I've just muted the video feed and am using the RLM radio player for the audio.
 
1 minute left till the cars start to roll!
 
Warn up lap in progress.
 
Err... they're showing the foxtail, but we're not green yet? Do I drink.. or...
 
Err... they're showing the foxtail, but we're not green yet? Do I drink.. or...
DRINK.

EDIT - Two drinks already? I'm so not making it through the 24.
 
125118.jpg
 
Four.

Do they want everyone to have liver disease?
 
I just like to say... this really is the greatest race in the world. Man, I wish I was there again.

Also, them some angry looking clouds in the distance.
 
Bonus points to anyone who can say "Haribo" in a more German accent than the bloke on the Vodafone commentary.
 
Back