AdHoc Party Play Room: World J:Room 30 thru 35

• Thread starter lirathal
  • 141 comments
Is it as complicated as it reads??

Or just connect my PSP to PS3 via wi fi .. and try and play online via PS3??
<<<confused

Last edited by a moderator:
Do I connect it via USB??

I tried to do it by remote play but obviously that won't work because that won't start GT on the PSP.

So how exactly do I do this?

Thanks !

Do I connect it via USB??

I tried to do it by remote play but obviously that won't work because that won't start GT on the PSP.

So how exactly do I do this?

Thanks !

No, wirelessly like you said before.

You need a program called "Adhoc Party" running on the PS3. The PSP then connects to it wirelessly in Adhoc mode (thinking it's another PSP, when really it isn't).

And this is the third time a moderator has had to speak to you regarding the Acceptable Use Policy you very recently agreed to abide by but aren't:

AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.

Sorry ... I'll make sure to punctuate .. How do I download AdHoc Party to my PS3 ?

Sorry ... I'll make sure to punctuate .. How do I download AdHoc Party to my PS3 ?

*sigh*

AUP
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; “r”, “u”, “plz”, etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums. All messages must be posted in English.

And, to answer your question, you download it from the PSN Store.

lol . Sorry ... I didnt know it involved EVERYTHING. I thought it was only towards PSP/PS3/etc.

I cant find AdHoc party anywhere in the Playstation Store. Neither my Japanese account nor American account.

???????

finally i got it ... im hosting in J1 - 5

Alright ... In hours of waiting and searching .. I found one room and they were from Japan.

I wasn't able to connect with them, but it was worth the try.

i have never been able to get a working room. so if anyone would like to test out with me. i'm hosting a room in Adhoc party in J30 right now. the room is called gran turismo.

lol . Sorry ... I didnt know it involved EVERYTHING. I thought it was only towards PSP/PS3/etc.

I cant find AdHoc party anywhere in the Playstation Store. Neither my Japanese account nor American account.

???????

finally i got it ... im hosting in J1 - 5

Alright ... In hours of waiting and searching .. I found one room and they were from Japan.

I wasn't able to connect with them, but it was worth the try.

Did you find it on the store then

Denur or any one else thats tired of typing in Adhoc Party if you have the PS3 eye toy camera you can use that mic instead of buying a bluetooth. It's easy to get it to work connect eye cam press PS button, settings, accessory settings, audio device settings, input device. select USB camera.

Met up with sofreshkicks for a great series of races. I use my friend's PS3 for ad-hoc, so I can't see you guys often... but I'll shout out GTP and my SN whenever I manage to get on.

Thanks for the race, SFK!

Back