AE86, Porsche 962C and more leaked by PD, coming to GTS!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lord Protector
  • 350 comments
  • 64,235 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
It should be the Shell livery. but.... PD might need more server space. If ever a car was likely to get massive numbers of livery's that's the one...
No matter what livery the 962 comes in people will make all the other real life liveries for it.

Or just paint it in a solid color to match the Dauer 962 road car.
 
Porsche 956/962 and 917are really missing parts of this game.

Also having the Group 5 Turbo-Monsters (Ford Capri Turbo, Porsche 935) would be great.

Oh well, the 962 would be a start. Just need to create a Stefan Bellof Helmet livery (although he never drove the 962)
 
Hmm I wonder if the april update drops will they manage to "accidently" release another leak?? 💡
I know I know I am being too greedy :lol:.
 
Short tail 956 together with the long tail 962 would be nice. The 917 would be good but needs a Ferrari 512S to go with it.
I do think the 917 & 512 would come together. PD try to bundle historics when possible.

What I’d like to see now is a split of Group C from modern era LMP’s. At least for Daily Races and single-player content. We’re now reaching that critical mass where it’s possible. Add the Minolta Toyota, 905 and a couple of new additions. And you have pretty much a full, representative, Group C field.
 
I do think the 917 & 512 would come together. PD try to bundle historics when possible.

What I’d like to see now is a split of Group C from modern era LMP’s. At least for Daily Races and single-player content. We’re now reaching that critical mass where it’s possible. Add the Minolta Toyota, 905 and a couple of new additions. And you have pretty much a full, representative, Group C field.
I was thinking about this a few days ago about categories.

Gr.1 is a category. But, in Gr.1 there are also some sub-categories. Group C, LMP1/LMP900, GT-1, VGT and Classics (XJ13, Mark IV, 330 P4, Daytona). In a lobby or whatever, you can choose whether you want all Gr.1’s or select Gr.1’s like Group C, LMP900 and GT-1 only for example. In Gr.2 there would be Super GT Race Cars and DTM Race Cars. You can have a Gr.2 DTM race or Gr.2 Super GT or both together. Gr.3 would have GTE and GT3. Gr.4 would have GT4 and BTCC. Gr.B would have Group A, Group B and Pikes Peak (because why not lol). I don’t know what would happen to BoP.
 
I was watching a GTS video on Youtube when the name of a recommended video was suspicous:

spa.png






C O N F I R M E D
 
I absolutely cannot wait for the Fit Hybrid.

If that car was available for sale in the USA I'd 100% buy it. Unfortunately we only get the standard 1.5l with either a 6spd or CVT.
 
At this point I lost the feeling of anticipation of which cars are going to show in the famous Kaz' twitter tease, now it is more like whether the cars leaked are the ones for the upcoming content update or not...


But I still cannot wait to drive that Hachiroku!!
 
That 962 had some many liveries it's insane. :D
 

Attachments

  • gashomodel_53877700_771046499961098_3785301587266053396_n.jpg
    gashomodel_53877700_771046499961098_3785301587266053396_n.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 47
  • arboboost_51902631_784006901998067_5715645584310329530_n.jpg
    arboboost_51902631_784006901998067_5715645584310329530_n.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 47
  • arboboost_52612997_120079452421270_3488125354663496153_n.jpg
    arboboost_52612997_120079452421270_3488125354663496153_n.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 48
  • arboboost_52929468_247737512841779_7253490183225005316_n.jpg
    arboboost_52929468_247737512841779_7253490183225005316_n.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 46
  • halloffamecollection_50809206_303180387221329_4094343039661612208_n.jpg
    halloffamecollection_50809206_303180387221329_4094343039661612208_n.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 51
I was watching a GTS video on Youtube when the name of a recommended video was suspicous:
*spa joke*
You! Go sit in the corner over there, now! Bad boy!
 
Every time you numb skulls post about spa, a puppy dies.
Please, let's save the puppies.

But on the other hand, every time someone here does post about Spa, I get paid ten bucks. By all means let them carry on.
 
But on the other hand, every time someone here does post about Spa, I get paid ten bucks. By all means let them carry on.
You rather get money and let puppies die? Insensitive..
 
After just reading the gtp news about the Golf Syncro, it brought back so many memories of the Volkswagens I owned. Over the games' years, we(players) got the Mk1 GTI, A4 Golfs and a MkV, MkVI & MkVII. I wonder if PD will finally model a proper Euro-spec(non-cat) 139hp MKII Golf GTI 16V.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back