AE86, Porsche 962C and more leaked by PD, coming to GTS!?

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo Sport' started by Lord Protector, Mar 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

*takes book away* No Spa!

2. TheNuvolari

TheNuvolari

No Spa, you say?

[​IMG]

Okay I'll stop it now. Sorry for wasting your time and going waaaaay too off-topic.

3. GTveteran

GTveteran

I wonder if PD will be able to get the idle of the 962? They sound like huge chainsaws.

CallawaySS and AgentBlackDog like this.
  4. iFerrari

iFerrari

They pretty much got right the 787 one (after a few patches), so there's a possibility that they get it right.

5. 05XR8

05XR8

If it comes with these, like the MIni cam with the minilites, I'll be fine if the car doesn't have the body kit.
    [​IMG]

6. RaY29rus

RaY29rus

I think it will look just like GT6 model (except the standard part, of course)
    [​IMG]

7. LotusEvoraGTE

LotusEvoraGTE

More than likely, this isn't the first car they've given a rename (from Sprinter Trueno GT-Apex (AE86) '83 to Sprinter Trueno 3door 1600GT Apex (AE86) '83), back in December 2018 they did the same with the Corvette C2 (Corvette Coupe (C2) '63 to Corvette Sting Ray Sport Coupe (C2) '63).

sirjim73, Animedeaf and AgentBlackDog like this.
  8. SpecMiata-JSW

SpecMiata-JSW Premium

The AE86 is going to be a very welcome addition, I really hope we get better wheel options and legit offsets vs. what they let us have on the Miata! :sick:

Dave Beerman, JensC, Aero2000 and 2 others like this.
  9. 05XR8

05XR8

Just like PD changed details in some models, it's possible we could get the rear lip spoiler and maybe fog lights.

10. SecretAgentZero

SecretAgentZero Premium

[​IMG]
    I need more money, so yes more Spæ.

11. RACECAR

RACECAR Premium

Its worth noting though that with the Corvette, its not the exact same model from GT6 as what we have in the game is actually the rare Split window Version.

12. RandomCarGuy17

RandomCarGuy17

Bad boy, sit in the other corner!

...:p

13. Beezer215

Beezer215

All 63's are split window. Only year they had split window.

JensC likes this.
  14. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

Both GT6 C2 and GTS one have the split window.
    The difference between them is their engines, 250HP Standard in GT6 vs. 350HP Injection in GTS.

I hope they had remodeled the car.
    Because its headlights in GT6 are much smaller than those of the real one.

If they haven't made a mistake at the refinement of the model, it may could have been perfect...
    (Sorry but the tweets below are written in Japanese.)

15. GBalao888

GBalao888

The C2 Vette we have in the game is a newer and stronger model compared to the one we have in GT6.

16. Beezer215

Beezer215

It's not any newer than 1963.
    There were 4 engine configurations on one engine you could get in 63'. GT6 had the lower standard engine, ~250 HP, while in GTS we have the fuel injected ~360 HP version.

https://www.corvsport.com/1963-c2-corvette/

17. PettyWingman

PettyWingman

Quakebass, KayX23, FoRiZon and 7 others like this.
  18. AlanH49

AlanH49

They also got the Merc C9 absolutely spot-on after an update. That’s one of those cars where it’s easy to cheat by using a generic US V8 sound. When it has its own very unique tone.

19. sirjim73

sirjim73

If these are the 5 cars in the next update, together with the X2010 Competition, then it seems to me that the GT League events might be:

New Event - X2010 Competition Trophy - 3 races
    2 additional races in the French event (due to the Gordini)
    2 additional races in the Audi TT event (due to the err Audi TT)
    2 additional races in the Group 1 Cup and a new Group 1 Endurance race for the Porsche
    And I'm not sure what happens to the AE86 and the "Why not try the Honda Fit", unless they add yet more races to the Japanese cars event...!

20. Quakebass

Quakebass

They could make an AE86/GT86 cup, and could also probably expand some of the other beginner events for the Fit. I'm hoping at minimum they make an event exclusive to the Group C machines if they don't eventually separate them from Gr. 1.

Dave Beerman, sirjim73, 05XR8 and 3 others like this.
  21. LotusEvoraGTE

LotusEvoraGTE

The Fit Hybrid counts as a hatchback, right? Maybe they could also bring out two new rounds for World Hatchback Championship.

sirjim73 and AgentBlackDog like this.
  22. 05XR8

05XR8

Maybe a One Make AE86 "N2"-type race.

Maybe a couple Real Circuit Tours events.

sirjim73 and AgentBlackDog like this.
  23. Majorwolf72

Majorwolf72

A bit off-topic: When I jobbed as a waiter during my studies Dauer was a regular at Café Sebald in Nuremberg, Germany. And he usually came with that 962 and „parked“ it right in the street. Police were not happy, needless to say... While it was a brilliant idea to convert the 962 to a road car I regret to say that Dauer was a sour asshole. No one liked him as a person, only for his money.

Spongeinside, DK, crooky369 and 3 others like this.
  24. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul

I would love to see that. Bring the Toyota TS010 and Peugeot 905 along and break them away all together.
    PD don't strike me as the type of studio to do that. I mean, they still have the Aston Martin Vulcan in N class despite our protests.

25. courageC60

courageC60

I think they added the Fit so they can bring back Electric Circuits, an event for low end electric and hybrid cars only. The i3, Model S P85+ and Fit Hybrid would be able to compete. Then the possibility of the Fisker Karma, Tesla Roadster, Toyota Prius and Nissan Leaf coming back would be greater. Possibly some new ones like the Chevrolet Bolt or New Honda Insight.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2019
  26. SestoScudo

SestoScudo

Toyota Racecars all the way!!!

Im surprised the Toyota Ts010 has not appeared any GT or any other racing game.

What a shame tends to be overlooked all the time. I hope one day Pd will bring in the Ts010. It has been far too overlooked as a Group C despite being beaten by the Peugoet 905 it is one of my favourite Group C cars along with the Alfa, Lancia and the Nissan P35.

27. banner77amc

banner77amc

If at all possible I think the whole suite of Groupe C that GT has had in the past should show back up... BMW, Porsche, Peugeot, Bentley and the Toyota all would have me drooling.

28. Loverson

Loverson

Also Formula E still needs to come to GT Sport and needs decent circuit for them.

JoaoSilva, sirjim73 and crooky369 like this.
  29. Beezer215

Beezer215

Barf.
    Formula E? I know they said they want to incorporate it but good grief. I like Formula stuff don't get me wrong but F1, Super Formula and then formula E before a game made in Japan has even a remote amount of decent JDM car selection old and new? I don't know. To say they're doing something different from their norm is an understatement. I just hope they don't loose their roots of what got them here in the first place.
    GT1-2 taught me about cars I never knew existed. I'll never forget that and hope I don't have to.

Dave Beerman and ca18detsilvia like this.
  30. courageC60

courageC60

The BMW V12 LMR and Bentley Speed 8 are LMP900’s, not Group C lol. Other LMP900’s include the Audi R8 Race Car (Both 2001 and 2005 Oreca) and Pescarolo Trio (Peugeot, JV5 and Hybride)...

AgentBlackDog, Animedeaf and nickf1gr like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.