AE86, Porsche 962C and more leaked by PD, coming to GTS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES

tumblr_ozl9arv1D11wisuxio1_500.png

Last edited:
2nd time slippery update from PD? isn't when game just release we get some people use Debug mode?

well still better than Playground that accidentally released Developer mode for FH3, it made me download data over 60GB twice :banghead:

Aww yeah! I was waiting for the R8! However, I have a few questions about the car in relation to Gran Turismo 6.
  1. Will the car be paintable? Because it was not paintable in GT6. You can only have it in the blue with white stripes.
  2. What class is this car going to be in??? It is street legal and it is a road car which would make it possibly N100 but it was classified as a race car in GT6. A rally car to be more specific. If it's still considered a rally car in GT Sport, that would make it Gr. B or maybe a brand new rally class will come to the game! :eek: Or it'll just be thrown in the Gr. X wasteland.

I'm getting a feeling as if those leaked cars were actually supposed to be part of this update, which is why they had the names ready to put in, but due to delays they didn't finish them all and had to cut it back, making it a "March Part 2" Update rather than a full March update to go alongside the "late February" update earlier. Makes sense with PD working in Paris but damn.. :lol:

Last edited:
Aww yeah! I was waiting for the R8! However, I have a few questions about the car in relation to Gran Turismo 6.
  1. Will the car be paintable? Because it was not paintable in GT6. You can only have it in the blue with white stripes.
  2. What class is this car going to be in??? It is street legal and it is a road car which would make it possibly N100 but it was classified as a race car in GT6. A rally car to be more specific. If it's still considered a rally car in GT Sport, that would make it Gr. B or maybe a brand new rally class will come to the game! :eek: Or it'll just be thrown in the Gr. X wasteland.

The Renault R8 Gordini in GT6 is depicted as a racing vehicle, and it wouldn't even fit in Gr. B, so prepare for the worst case scenario: Gr. X.

This is brillant ! I'm really pleased with the latests content additions :bowdown:.
And it's always such a nice surprise to learn about them this way or with Kaz's tweets.:D

Happy about the future inclusion of these cars. Wondering if Rothmans will be the based livery for the 962C and if the Rothmans livery would look like what Forza has done in the past or would it be a barcode-like the Jaguar XJR-9. Definitely wait and see

Interesting assortment of cars. That will bring us to what, 25 cars year to date?

Still would love the XJ220 if we’re doing historical cars as well as more modern cars.

Happy about the future inclusion of these cars. Wondering if Rothmans will be the based livery for the 962C and if the Rothmans livery would look like what Forza has done in the past or would it be a barcode-like the Jaguar XJR-9. Definitely wait and see

I think not. Since it's the '88 version, i think we will get the Shell Livery. Which it's pretty cool too.

I think not. Since it's the '88 version, i think we will get the Shell Livery. Which it's pretty cool too.

Never knew that. Thanks for letting me know. Can't wait to see what the community will do since the car has so many iconic liveries to choose from.

Time to hunt Bellofs Lap in GTSport, I guess!
That is very much possible. Gr. 1 cars can range from 5:30-5:45 at their fastest form in the Nordschleife, without tuning whatsoever and on Racing: Super Soft tires.

The 962c coming to the game is stated to be a 1988 model so you're more or most likely going to expect the black, red and yellow Dunlop livery. The Rothmans livery is from '87.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back