AE86, Porsche 962C and more leaked by PD, coming to GTS!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is very much possible. Gr. 1 cars can range from 5:30-5:45 at their fastest form in the Nordschleife.

The 962c coming to the game is stated to be a 1988 model so you're more or most likely going to expect the black, red and yellow Dunlop livery. The Rothmans livery is from '87.
That´s is a good appreciation, but u know if we have the livery editor.
I waiting for this one
Kremer_Porsche_962_CK6-001.jpg

Who cares? With the livery editor, you can completely remake the tofu shop livery :D

86 and 962C hype!

The SHIGENO is the real deal ..... (PD doesn't allow you to incrase the tyre width ... :banghead:)

IR

OMG :D I never realized it will be super-premium :D I was already too hyped for the standard model coming :D

You Jest but so far the cars going into GTS are all Super Premium. Standards are just a thing of the past.... Not necessarily since Kaz stated they will use standards in the next GT# (7) instead of converting over everything to GTS Super Premium (higher detail than GT5/GT6 Premiums) and go on using Standards from GT4, possibly some Premiums from GT5/6.

Im eager to get the Super Premium treatment on this one instead of getting an improved GT4 standard car from GT6 only when GT7 arrives

:D

You Jest but so far the cars going into GTS are all Super Premium. Standards are just a thing of the past.... Not necessarily since Kaz stated they will use standards in the next GT# (7) instead of converting over everything to GTS Super Premium (higher detail than GT5/GT6 Premiums) and go on using Standards from GT4, possibly some Premiums from GT5/6.

Im eager to get the Super Premium treatment on this one instead of getting an improved GT4 standard car from GT6 only when GT7 arrives

:D
I don’t think Kaz will ever put Standards back into another Gran Turismo game... that’s definitely a thing of the past.

Our Facebook comments section is inundated by AE86 comments. I don't get it: it'll be cool to see it in full high-quality detail from PD, but I imagine a good chunk of the Trueno's appeal comes from its modified versions. Turning up a power percentage and fitting stickier stock-sized rubber won't really provide that, IMO.

I'm far more excited about the Porsche. It'll be good to have the TT back too: it's not a great performer, but I've been on a bit of a kick with them recently. Still such an iconic design!

I don’t think Kaz will ever put Standards back into another Gran Turismo game... that’s definitely a thing of the past.

Except Kaz said differently.

https://www.teamvvv.com/news/standard-cars-likely-to-stay-in-gran-turismo-7-no-prologue-planned/

We dont know if plans changed but he's not since said they changed their minds and Standards are a thing of the past, hence my use of the term "not necessarily" since there is a strong potential we get Standards in GT7 albeit improved I'm sure.

Last edited:
Group C will not be complete until we get the Toyota Ts010, Alfa Romeo SE048sp, Nissan P35, Lancia LC2, Mercedes C291 and the Jaguar XJR14.

The news of the Porsche 962c is making me bounce off the roof. One of my all time fave race cars. I cant wait to recreate some of my fave livery from those cars.

PD if you reading this please also add in the 917 and the iconic 935 racers. Imagine the livery choices for both of those....drool....

The toyota TS020 and minolta would be great too....

Aww yeah! I was waiting for the R8! However, I have a few questions about the car in relation to Gran Turismo 6.
  1. Will the car be paintable? Because it was not paintable in GT6. You can only have it in the blue with white stripes.
  2. What class is this car going to be in??? It is street legal and it is a road car which would make it possibly N100 but it was classified as a race car in GT6. A rally car to be more specific. If it's still considered a rally car in GT Sport, that would make it Gr. B or maybe a brand new rally class will come to the game! :eek: Or it'll just be thrown in the Gr. X wasteland.
Maybe it gets treated like the MINI '65, where it has all the Rally/race equipment and it's still N100.

I don't think that the 86 is the "SHIGENO" version from GT3 .... :banghead:

IR

The SHIGENO is the real deal ..... (PD doesn't allow you to incrase the tyre width ... :banghead:)

IR
I figure it won't be the S.S., but if has those watanabes, like in that drawing, that may be a bonus. We do have the proper deep dish Volk TE37
IMG_6696.JPG

Our Facebook comments section is inundated by AE86 comments. I don't get it: it'll be cool to see it in full high-quality detail from PD, but I imagine a good chunk of the Trueno's appeal comes from its modified versions. Turning up a power percentage and fitting stickier stock-sized rubber won't really provide that, IMO.
Exactly. However, one or two extra details, like the MINI '65, maybe a roll cages or a front splitter or ducktail rear spoiler, can make a whole lot of difference for that immersion:
IMG_6697.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back