Votes: 98 19.1%
  • 60-69

Votes: 42 8.2%
  • 70-79

Votes: 14 2.7%
  • 80+

Votes: 2 0.4%

• Total voters
I find it hard to believe that there's no under 20s on GTP, especially reading some of the nonsense whining & crying crap that fills most threads, "I want this or I'm not buying, they better do that or I'm not playing".

The latest FM8 thread springs to mind & to think that's going to on till October & then some, but there are others as well.

maybe they haven't seen this thread yet.
I think we are pretty old lads here 🤣🤣 with kids...have to enjoy something in life when it flys by..

I agree with @klondike and @Pesselles even if the second one who talk about kicks and is refering to my a...s that is about to kick .

But i don't think that younger generation under 20 don't play gt7 that much.
Isn't an easy task at first, at second is it " boring " for them ,no blood , no killings , no guns ,no demolitions etc.etc.
They might bought it ,do some things and that's all , they are moving forward for something else that took their attention.
Users of forums and especially this one are for guys that search a bit more in depth and details.
Young guys doesn't do that in general.

Personally in my ps3 ( skip ps4 ) and my ps5 only gt series cd was installed, nothing else.
Only at ps2and ps1 had and another game for my ex wife

I agree with @klondike and @Pesselles even if the second one who talk about kicks and is refering to my a...s that is about to kick .
An image > 1000 words

1706367406736.png

• Turning 41 next month.
  • Been playing Gran Turismo since GT2 (was still Sega-ing when GT1 came out, although i did play it to help my younger neighbour win a few races).
  • Been here at GTP since the MSN Communities (?) days, pre-forum.

Will be playing Gran Turismo hopefully forever, but at this stage more likely to be the older ones unless future GT titles make a full return to the layout/formula that worked so well for 15-20 years (GT1-GT6).

Glad to hear that other people don't do any online racing for the same reasons as me - heart rate, anxiety and stress gets up too high racing with the stupid amount of dirty GT players.

I wish they'd drop the SR and DR ratings so that there's really nothing to 'risk' losing because of trolling from other players. It's trivial i know, but some of us have been racing clean as possible since the 1990's, and the SR and DR ratings are a way for us to be proud of our clean and efficient driving - but since it's so easily affected by others it makes you not want to bother to reduce the chance of them dropping.

I was expecting to have that many older people around, considering how old the series is at this point. I'm turning 23 on April first, and been enjoying GT since the golden age of 5....caught up and managed to play through all GT games over the years :D

Last edited:
Back