Votes: 3 2.6%
  • 60 to 69 years

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Over 70 years

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are several "how old are you" threads but I'd like to see the numbers and how you would brake down the youngsters, adults and old geezers around here.
(Of course we must all me youngsters at heart ;) )

Geez you guys, you're posting in before I hit the submit pole button. What the...

OK, go back and look again please.

Slashzor, you happy now? ;) :lol:

This poll discriminates against octagenarians by ignorning their existence in the gaming community. There needs to be "80-89" and a "90 and over" categories.

This poll discriminates against octagenarians by ignorning their existence in the gaming community. There needs to be "80-89" and a "90 and over" categories.

If they even knew what a TV or Playstation was...

Lmao.

If anything, the thread needs a "Human/Dog" option. My mates dog did a 6 minute lap of Tsukuba with an X1!

There needs to be "80-89" and a "90 and over" categories.
But that discriminates against nonagenarians and centenarians!!! :lol:

Ok all you dogs, octogenarians, nonagenarians and centenarians, and whomever else,
sorry but you'll just need to post your own poll, er...is that pole?

I'm 22 as well. Our generation should be the Harry Potter/Gran Turismo generation really LOL

This poll isn't giving you any indication of what age people actually are. You might as well have asked what decade people were born in.

What's indeed with this age thing all of a sudden? It isn't age but personality, character and intelligence, etc. which earns respect or not, don't care how old everybody here actually is.
Quality, not quantity (as in actual years on the planet, the real one that is) is what matters to me.
Don't want to join an old geezer society, it's the internet so anyone can claim what they want anyway.
My younger brother Methusalem agrees by the way.

This has been covered before. Several times. Please use the search function before starting a new thread in future.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back