AI in gt4p?

extreme car
are there any AI in GT4P? if so how do ou turn it on i've got the chinese version thanks

I thought this thread was about how good or bad the AI was in GT4P :)

If you are asking how you turn on the opponents...thats easy.

From the main screen goto "options" Its a white and yellow card icon.
Then select "Arcade Mode Setttings" its a race helmet.
Third option down on that screen is "Opponent Cars for Tsukuba etc" it needs to be set to On. Highlight the option on the left if you can't read chinese.

So thats
Options|down arrow|X-button|down arrow|down arrow|left arrow|x-button|x-button|triangle-button :)

Tacet_Blue
I thought this thread was about how good or bad the AI was in GT4P :)

If you are asking how you turn on the opponents...thats easy.

From the main screen goto "options" Its a white and yellow card icon.
Then select "Arcade Mode Setttings" its a race helmet.
Third option down on that screen is "Opponent Cars for Tsukuba etc" it needs to be set to On. Highlight the option on the left if you can't read chinese.

So thats
Options|down arrow|X-button|down arrow|down arrow|left arrow|x-button|x-button|triangle-button :)

thank you so much i apriciate that :)

extreme car
OH MY GOD!!!!!! THIS IS THE WORST AI I'VE EVER RACED :grumpy: :grumpy: 👎 👎 👎 👎
:lol: I could have told you that...its far too easy.

Forgot to say though, underneath where you switch on the AI, there are 3 levels Easy/Hard/Pro select the furthest right, it should give you 5laps instead of 2.

Its still too easy, but try the Honda S2000 Race car, you will race against much faster cars like the Impreza rally car and the Celica GT-Four, so it is a bit of a challenge.

I have to agree totally with Tacet_Blue there,

The spoon s2000 race car is a nice ride against the rallycars on Fuji for example 👍

They catch you on speed, you get rid of them in corners :)

k2racer
I have to agree totally with Tacet_Blue there,

The spoon s2000 race car is a nice ride against the rallycars on Fuji for example 👍

They catch you on speed, you get rid of them in corners :)

Especially on the NY course , lots of fun :)

Tacet_Blue
:

Its still too easy, but try the Honda S2000 Race car, you will race against much faster cars like the Impreza rally car and the Celica GT-Four, so it is a bit of a challenge.
Well...It's not really a challenge....enivey,we still have OLR! :)

GTmaniac
Well...It's not really a challenge....enivey,we still have OLR! :)

Hi GTManiac...are you the same one from db.de :) Yes, you are very fast, but please buy x-port, as I don't accept defeat without replay :lol:

It is very hard to keep the Ford GT clean on the Grand Canyon, I don't doubt your speed, but did you touch the walls...be honest ;) My replay is up there for you to see. Maybe I'll see you online one day when PD sort out their problems, I like to see quality racers in action 👍

The AI in GT4P is simply the same as GT3, disappointing i must admit. playing GT4P with the ford GT on Fuji, i can cane the ass out of the toyota gtone or nissan. this shouldnt be the case as they would lap faster than the ford gt. i had the settings on pro and used manual gears along with no aids. i also didnt touch them once, however, if they had moved over, when i tried passing them, they would ram me, as if they didnt know i was even there. :(

Tacet_Blue
Hi GTManiac...are you the same one from db.de :) Yes, you are very fast, but please buy x-port, as I don't accept defeat without replay :lol:

It is very hard to keep the Ford GT clean on the Grand Canyon, I don't doubt your speed, but did you touch the walls...be honest ;) My replay is up there for you to see. Maybe I'll see you online one day when PD sort out their problems, I like to see quality racers in action 👍
Hi Tacet
I heard that Xport's don't sell anymore? :indiff:
I'm waiting for Max Drive to hit Croatian shop's,hope It will be soon! :)
Here's a deal,if I get replay device....I'll drive that Ford GT bellow 2.17 just for you......ok?! :sly:
See you around!:cheers:
P.S I don't belive that you will be seeing me online in GT4 :grumpy: But GT5 definitly...I'm working on that! :)

It's just me or the AI in GT Concept seems a bit better than in GT3? In Concept you have the ACE level, and they seem a lot better braking and coming out of corners (they still don't realise you're in the track, though...

Samelborp
It's just me or the AI in GT Concept seems a bit better than in GT3? In Concept you have the ACE level, and they seem a lot better braking and coming out of corners (they still don't realise you're in the track, though...

I think it the GT concept because i felt that way too the AI is harder in GTC than GT4P

yeah try racing with the elise on fuji.....no other competition because even the other elise on pro isn't good enough at all :(

I find the best competition is against the smaller cars, as well as the MX5 there are a couple of others (which I helpfully can't remember) that are put up against more powerful cars.

Edit- I think the Nissan Micra may be one...

Back