• 158 comments

x

• x

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • x

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
damn. i was working on an r8 too... ahh wth we'll just post them both. I am also in the process of buying a TVR Tuscan and a Corvette Z06, so whoever requested them has to wait a little bit

AIM BMW M3 GTR Street

BMW_M3_Race_3.jpg

Power: +10
Weight: 90%

Ride Height: -25/-24
Spring Rate: 7/6
Damper: 4/4
Toe: -0.14/0.23
Camber: 0.9/0.8
Brakes: 8/6
Max Turn: 45
TCS: Off
ABS: 2

Gears:
1 - 3.386
2 - 2.055
3 - 1.547
4 - 1.115
5 - 0.986
6 - 0.858

Final: 4.552

Notes: This tune was intended for Suzuka but also works on Daytona Road. Like most of my cars, it doesn't handle brilliantly, but well enough to the point where it is very easy to throw around corners. Hints: when approaching not-so-tight turns, simply let go of the throttle (let the car downshift) and dab the brakes a bit if needed. As always, the brake balance is higher b/c this is a rwd car, and the turning angle may be adjusted to your preferences. I didn't really pay attention to pp count on this tune, so raise or drop the weight as necessary. Please test and review.

Last edited:
Hey mPWRD

I think i might try out the M3 later today.
Will be interesting to see how it rides.

:D

Also i believe that you and Paulie from TLD should do a joint project on a Ferrari 599 650pp Suzuka.
You sort gears and power, paulie sorts grip and handling.

That would be perfect.

Last edited:
Hey, that M3 tune looks pretty good. Might try it on something like GT All Stars today, since it works on Suzuka.

combination? possibly... i'm actually doing a 700pp tune... more like the r8 gt3.

Oh cool, im doing 650pp, that M3 GTR looks beast, I'll hopefully have some time this afternoon after studying, and I can get my DFGT down for some fun

Review:
Just got back from testing your M3 GTR and I have to say:
Very stable and nice to drive, managed a 2:06xxx at suzuka (R1's) and lowered weight to minimum and power to +10 to make the car at 650PP. But I felt the car was very slippery and skiddy under me, sort of like driving on a drift pan but no problem as I got used to it, maybe a good suggestion is to maybe increase the dampers and camber angle a little.

Last edited:
Hey mPWRD

I think i might try out the M3 later today.
Will be interesting to see how it rides.

:D

Also i believe that you and Paulie from TLD should do a joint project on a Ferrari 599 650pp Suzuka.
You sort gears and power, paulie sorts grip and handling.

That would be perfect.

Hmm... i haven't bought a 599 yet... but i guess i could. tell paulie that idea and we'll see what he says.

Oh cool, im doing 650pp, that M3 GTR looks beast, I'll hopefully have some time this afternoon after studying, and I can get my DFGT down for some fun

have fun.

AIM Amuse S2000 GT1 Turbo

This mean machine is made for one track. Thats right, Daytona with SPEED written all over it, A machine made for max speed, I ran a 0:46 490 on free run. Enough chatting, time to release the BEAST (Please Test and Review)

as4mf7.jpg

750PP

Power:0
Weight:85%
Tyres: (F)S1/(R)R1
Aerodynamics: 20/25

Ride Height:-15 -15
Spring Rate:7/8
Damper:7/8
Toe:-0.10/-0.05
Camber:3.5/ 5.0
Brake Balance: 7/7

Max Turning Angle: 45
TCS: OFF
ABS: 1 or 2

Gear Ratio:
1st:2.931
2nd:1.987
3rd:1.444
4th:1.137
5th:0.884
6th:0.701
7th:0.572
Final:5.100
Notes: Once up to full speed, don't bother looking at the redline when going into corners, powerband is between about 5.5k to Redline, adjust the max angle to any angle you want.

Last edited:
Review:
Just got back from testing your M3 GTR and I have to say:
Very stable and nice to drive, managed a 2:06xxx at suzuka (R1's) and lowered weight to minimum and power to +10 to make the car at 650PP. But I felt the car was very slippery and skiddy under me, sort of like driving on a drift pan but no problem as I got used to it, maybe a good suggestion is to maybe increase the dampers and camber angle a little.

Thanks, mate. I modified the camber and increased the power as you recommended, but kept the weight. More weight with this tune means more grip, which is what you want from something like this.

And thanks for surprising me with the Amuse... I wasn't expecting it.

Hey, I don't know if you are still recruiting test drivers or not but I just wanted to let you know that I would be interested in helping out and becoming a test driver for your garage if possible. I haven't played the game in a while just because of the fact of activity of the game decreasing so much lately. If I could be a test driver for your garage though it would make the game a little more fun for me than what it has been and I would gladly start playing the game again.

cool! i think i talked to you before about this... post a few reviews and then i'll add you...

A favor please: Look at the first post, where I have my "in progress" and "coming soon" tunes... post some comments regarding my choices and tell me which ones you are looking forward to. The stuff in parentheses is essentially the benchmark which I am going off of for performance numbers (I am not really tuning by pp).

Last edited:
cool! i think i talked to you before about this... post a few reviews and then i'll add you...

A favor please: Look at the first post, where I have my "in progress" and "coming soon" tunes... post some comments regarding my choices and tell me which ones you are looking forward to. The stuff in parentheses is essentially the benchmark which I am going off of for performance numbers (I am not really tuning by pp).

Alright sounds good. 👍

I work quite a bit this week but I'll see what I can do on my spare time. :)

Awesome, just in time for my Lancer IX GSR to come out. :D

EDIT: No time for that, testing will be done later, need to do the customer request.
Whens the TVR gonna be ready, I wanna have a go with it.

Last edited:
um... not for a while. that's going to be after the gtr, r8, and vette. and you're making an evo ix tune? sounds good...

Hey, I just wanted to let you know that it may actually be a while before I can start doing some heavy reviewing for your tunes. I have a 32" tv right now that I use as my monitor for my pc and my ps3 both and it's kind of a pain switching back and fourth for tuning. I know I could just print out the tunes, but I just flat out don't feel like doing that. I am getting a new macbook though either sometime in april or may. Once I get that I will be able to give you plenty of feed back on your tunes, and help out in any other possible ways.

Hey mPWRD and the AIM gang.
Better get started on my reviews for you guys.

First of all your M3 GTR Street.
I took this car out today on the suzuka 650pp intermediate race and i must say i was impressed. Compared to standard the gearing and power were awesome compared to the slightly dull stock M3. I could pull away from most cars with ease now. Great gear work guys!

Secondly to where it matters in my opinion. The handling. You said that this car isn't the best handling car but works well enough. I don't see where this view can come from as i love it. Better handling than anything on the course. The stock M3 is quite boring and firm but the AIM tune is planted but you do have the ability to get it loose and start sliding when you feel the need. Awesome tune overall. Best 650pp i have ever driven.

:) Great work!

I got another in quick succession.
550pp Honda Integra Type R

I am not usually a fan of front wheel drive cars as i find them usually boring and slow to drive. The stock integra was no different. Dull lifleless saloon car which did not do anything for me at all.

Then you guys got a hold of one. It feels like a totally different car. I decided the appropriate place to test this was Eiger Nordwand and boy was that a good decidion. The turn in is unreally sharp. You can almost donut this thing in 1st gear if you try. Round the twisties of eiger this car was unstoppable and so flickable i was laughing for the 15 laps i had it out. This car is ultimatly fun and now i'm not sure the RWD cars can match it oon the fun scale. The power increase and weight shedding has gave this car a must needed injection of adrenaline to make it a great car all around. My best lap was a 1:14:500 round Eiger which for my not great driving was acceptable.

Fantastic work :D

Wow... thanks mate... can you post some reviews of other tunes? and stuff i need to change...

Any in particular? Maybe the S2000?
Just give me the word.

And in reference to things that need changing, the m3 in my eyes should be left alone. In my eyes i don't think you can get a better mix of power and handling.

wow.. thanks. just go down the list and find anything that interests you... take it for a spin and please post lap times (suzuka preferably)

wow.. thanks. just go down the list and find anything that interests you... take it for a spin and please post lap times (suzuka preferably)

Ok

Suzuka it is.
I usually try them out on Eiger as it really shows the handling of a car if you can get a fast time round there. But you are lucky as Suzuka is another one of my favourites.

If i race the standard one then try the tuned model that will give me a good indication of what difference it makes.

Will be a few days before ican get anything else up. Quite busy with college work and the like.

Cheers for letting me on the team :)

hmm... i never thought of that. personally, i hate eiger, so it's either suzuka or daytona road for me... great idea though. here: post comments on handling based on eiger/suzuka, but post gearing comments/etc. based on suzuka. and a suzuka laptime, of course.

Dude, if your doing the S2000, be sure to test it on Daytona Speedway first, Im not sure how this tune would go on other tracks, like I said, that thing is made for speed.

Edit: LOL nice titles, especially for aes1978

i realized that... which is why i dropped the power while racing suzuka.

Ok cool

Im bored, MetalHeadA7X, you like touge right? If I have spare time after my suzuki and Evo, may make something for you on eiger, just name me the car, i'll post up the tune here.

Last edited:
Ok cool

Im bored, MetalHeadA7X, you like touge right? If I have spare time after my suzuki and Evo, may make something for you on eiger, just name me the car, i'll post up the tune here.

Suzuki and evo, when will they be up for testing?
You want a challenge or something easy.

btw i got some more info on the Integra for you guys.
Suzuka untuned integra lap 2:30.998
Suzuka AIM tune Integra lap 2:22.835.

On the tuned version i would prefer iof the turn in was a little less aggressive. I may have to lower the max turn angle for Suzuka as i felt like it was always going in too hard and loosing grip at the front end.
Gears work well for Suzuka. Basically runs a 5 speed unless you are drafting. Then 6th comes into play. Nice job.

Thanks, metalhead. Anyway, it's time for me to post my review of Stav's S2000. You were right. The speed was astonishing. I upped the brake balance by one (8/8) to scrub off the speed quicker, but aside from that, it really achieved its purpose. I managed to lap two cars in race A-1 (5 laps around the oval). I dropped the power to -2 at Suzuka, and the handling wasn't that bad, either. I did have to brake harder and slow to lower speeds. Accelerating out of the corners was a pleasure, though. You could try tweaking the gearing: look at the graph on the right side of the quick tune panel. Shorten the first gear and lengthen the higher gears just a smidge. Great job overall, as this car is seriously well balanced. Can't wait to see the Evo...

Back