AIWJT Friday Night Fiasco Series Round 5 MIDGET MAYHEM

  • Thread starter Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 277 comments
  • 51,699 views
Rodger
 
Man that was an awesome second race tonight!! Thanks for letting me draft JT.
 
E46Envy
Man that was an awesome second race tonight!! Thanks for letting me draft JT.

You had the late braking dialed. Good run.
 
i think the oil change i did before the race really messed with my torque because i was eating tires tonight and earlier i was doing just fine for what i was planning to do
 
cbcvabch
i think the oil change i did before the race really messed with my torque because i was eating tires tonight and earlier i was doing just fine for what i was planning to do

o.
 
That was fun last night. Even though I screwed up and spun out on my 2nd stint. Great job JT on a well thought out event.
 
Mike what happened?

Sorry about that, the afflac ford was terrible and my spotter was being a jerk saying " oh great another race" then Jack Rouch fired me after I pulled over and got a chicken sandwich with 1 lap to go. Plus crew chief decided we sould only stop once for tires , I told him thats much slower and he just said " ya but still." I will be much more prepared next race, I had a long week and I had a little rage quit episode I appoligize for me and my former teams antics.
 
xR0ADRASHx
That was fun last night. Even though I screwed up and spun out on my 2nd stint. Great job JT on a well thought out event.

I hope it was fun and wacky.
 
mike46and2
Sorry about that, the afflac ford was terrible and my spotter was being a jerk saying " oh great another race" then Jack Rouch fired me after I pulled over and got a chicken sandwich with 1 lap to go. Plus crew chief decided we sould only stop once for tires , I told him thats much slower and he just said " ya but still." I will be much more prepared next race, I had a long week and I had a little rage quit episode I appoligize for me and my former teams antics.

Just find that post you made about racing with strange named people.
 
where did you get that car from?
I do not/have not seen it in my NCD/USD.
 
Scorpion0001
where did you get that car from?
I do not/have not seen it in my NCD/USD.

It's used. If anyone does not have the car post here. I'll gift you one if possible as I don't know the value of the car off hand.
 
Race day moved to March 23rd for getting married Mike.
 
If anyone needs one of these I can dup it to you. Just let me know
 
xR0ADRASHx
If anyone needs one of these I can dup it to you. Just let me know

Dump away. Pretty sure i don't have one.
 
Godangit
Dump away. Pretty sure i don't have one.

I'll have to send it Monday. PSN is going to be down from 3pm today for 14 hours (or so they say)
 
xR0ADRASHx
I'll have to send it Monday. PSN is going to be down from 3pm today for 14 hours (or so they say)

I need one too.

Network just went down. I was on trying my new headset and it went out. Good news: new turtle beach headset it great. Bad news: you'll be able to hear me.
 
I can send one tonight who needs one. Yellow or silver
 
mike46and2
I can send one tonight who needs one. Yellow or silver

I still need one. Thank you.
 
I still have not come across any of these funky rare cars, could you dupe me one too?
 
Yes I got yellow or silver?! sorry I havent check this thread lately guys.
 
mike46and2
Yes I got yellow or silver?! sorry I havent check this thread lately guys.

I'm not picky about color, I'd just like to participate in the race.
 
I'm running my pink. I have a black to share.
 
I am lacking this ride as well if anyone can dupe me one. No color preferred.
 
I am lacking this ride as well if anyone can dupe me one. No color preferred.

I'll get you one when I get back on either Wensday or Thursday
 
xR0ADRASHx
I'll get you one when I get back on either Wensday or Thursday

He has one. Send it to Envy.
 
Back