AIWJT Friday Night Fiasco Series Round 5 MIDGET MAYHEM

  • Thread starter Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 277 comments
  • 51,701 views
I've got that car in black, yellow, and blue if anyone else needs one.

I'd also like to trade with anyone that has the car in any colors other than the above, I want to get all the colors available.
 
boshuter
I've got that car in black, yellow, and blue if anyone else needs one.

I'd also like to trade with anyone that has the car in any colors other than the above, I want to get all the colors available.

I'll send you pink later on for yellow.
 
Hey Bo, network dumped. Provider is out on the street repairing. Storms.
 
Hey Bo, network dumped. Provider is out on the street repairing. Storms.

No hurry at all, did you get the yellow one ok?

If anyone has a silver one they want to trade or get rid of, let me know. 👍
 
if anyone could dupe me one I would greatly appreciate it, still none in my USD :-(
 
Scorpion0001
if anyone could dupe me one I would greatly appreciate it, still none in my USD :-(

I'll send one to you tonight.
 
I don't have one of these cars either. If I'm allowed in, and someone can send me one, I'm down. This round looks fun! I'll keep a look out in the used dealership. What's the exact model of the car? So I know what to look for...
 
DA6righthand
I don't have one of these cars either. If I'm allowed in, and someone can send me one, I'm down. This round looks fun! I'll keep a look out in the used dealership. What's the exact model of the car? So I know what to look for...

I'll send you one. You can race.
 
Is there a ticket that gives out the CLK DTM '00?
 
AllinWitJT
Is there a ticket that gives out the CLK DTM '00?

I don't think so
 
Practice was really fun. Can't wait until there is a whole group of cars on there. Could be some hilarious pileups.
 
Also if there is any way you could come up with a fiasco that would involve the '66 Cobra I would be forever grateful.
 
Godangit
Also if there is any way you could come up with a fiasco that would involve the '66 Cobra I would be forever grateful.

Now that would be FUN
 
Godangit
Also if there is any way you could come up with a fiasco that would involve the '66 Cobra I would be forever grateful.

No disrespect, but f@&k that.
 
Also if there is any way you could come up with a fiasco that would involve the '66 Cobra I would be forever grateful.

that would be helpful for me! I'm sure I'll need the help before getting behind the wheel for real this summer.
 
Practice was really fun. Can't wait until there is a whole group of cars on there. Could be some hilarious pileups.

I have to agree. I was LMAO when we were running.
 
Does everyone have a car now? Does everyone have enough to drink during the race? I'm going 40oz. of Mickeys.
 
Does everyone have a car now? Does everyone have enough to drink during the race? I'm going 40oz. of Mickeys.

I've got a car and a case of Victory Hop Devil IPA..... I'm ready!
 
AllinWitJT
Does everyone have a car now? Does everyone have enough to drink during the race? I'm going 40oz. of Mickeys.

Slightly stressing. My dealer got pinched and I'm nor sure where else I can find the high quality meth I have grown accustomed to. Any lesser quality could have an adverse affect and send me into a seizure, and I just can't drive to the best of my ability when I'm all twitchy, the left side of my face is drooping, I lose control of my bladder & bowels and I end up on the floor in a heaping pile of my own mess, controller still in my hand with the gas hammered down and drifting through every turn.
 
Slightly stressing. My dealer got pinched and I'm nor sure where else I can find the high quality meth I have grown accustomed to. Any lesser quality could have an adverse affect and send me into a seizure, and I just can't drive to the best of my ability when I'm all twitchy, the left side of my face is drooping, I lose control of my bladder & bowels and I end up on the floor in a heaping pile of my own mess, controller still in my hand with the gas hammered down and drifting through every turn.

This seems disrespectful. But on the other hand you should be good go!
 
I'm just sayin', there will be bumping. Or should I run full damage? Hmmm. Limping cars from pile ups. At least 3-4 each pile up. Hmmm.
 
AllinWitJT
I'm just sayin', there will be bumping. Or should I run full damage? Hmmm. Limping cars from pile ups. At least 3-4 each pile up. Hmmm.

Well at least one wouldn't have very far to limp into the pits.
 
It might help with congestion and make accidents even more fun.
 
Slightly stressing. My dealer got pinched and I'm nor sure where else I can find the high quality meth I have grown accustomed to. Any lesser quality could have an adverse affect and send me into a seizure, and I just can't drive to the best of my ability when I'm all twitchy, the left side of my face is drooping, I lose control of my bladder & bowels and I end up on the floor in a heaping pile of my own mess, controller still in my hand with the gas hammered down and drifting through every turn.

i just about spit out my beer while reading this. Too F'n funny!!!
 
AllinWitJT
It might help with congestion and make accidents even more fun.

Pitting 80 times doesn't seem fun.
 
I will not be able to attend this fiasco. I cannot bring myself to miss the KU vs NC State game. ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!
 
We could just run Fiasco Thursday. Testing DTM is not vital.

Fiasco Thursday.

1. JT. Yes.
 
Back