AIWJT/STC/OGR RacingOpen 

• Thread starter AllinWitJT
  • 212 comments
Heads up guys! There are issues with the new update today, check the forums for the details. Way to go PD

Hey guy's, be sure to do the new seasonals so you can win the new Merc GT. Might be a good one make car race down the road

Looks good, you guys racing in a league or in gt3 series? I did some Ruff c spec to help get my B license, it doesnt go well!

Last edited:
We are running the GT3 series with the Ruf RT 12R Track and the McLaren MP4-12C. I've been looking for a league and may have found one that the 4 of us can run in. They are running the Ruf Track, MP4 and the Caddy. It's a laid back league similar to the the GT5 days. Problem is, they run on Sunday nights at 7:00.

It's the GT series.
http://www.giantbomb.com/iracingcom/3030-21472/forums/the-giant-bomb-racing-league-1447567/
Vroom Vroom !

Finally b license!! Also performed surgery only wheel replaced the PCb board, now my paddle shifters work good as new , kinda wished the wheel died . I want a new fanatec , not the 700 dollar one the 200 dollar one . Have all your wheels lasted this whole time!! Those Logitechs are amazing !

I'm still using my G27. It's been a good wheel so far. Wish i knew how many miles I had on it. I've had the wheel for 4 years now. I bought it during the GT5 Prologue days.

Congrats on achieving your B license. Come out and race some GT3 races with us. We are at Road America starting tonight for a 70 minute race.

You guys enjoying iracing? Hopefully if I ever see you guys online we might race together someday don't beat me too bad I'm not to good at road course lol name is Christopher watkins3 if you guys ever see me on there. Be cool to know more iracers around.

Back