AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,823 views
Don't worry about the light blue matte,Am I sending the Speed 12 then?
 
I did now.👍 Move CX it is then.

Edit: Noble Green Pearl received,Green/Silver Move CX sent.👍
 
Set 5 sent (Ford 260, 262, 266, 269) Also sent 261 by mistake
 
I have some museum cards I believe you need.
Ford- 260
Mercedes Benz- 53, 87
Nissan- 42, 58

Let me know if you're interested
 
Mercedes 149, 152, 158 sent
Nissan 79, 86 sent
 
Do you want mine?
 
Do you want mine?

At this point, I think my current scheduled trades will complete my collection. But thank you for the offer.
 
Alright cool deal
 
Set 6 (Ford: 275, 284; Mercedes: 14, 22, 32) sent
 
I remember sending you an SRT/10 so I will send this instead: MX-5 S-Special Type I '95.

Edit:Sent from my secondary.👍
 
Last edited:
Nissan 92, 93, 115, 138, 153 sent.

I think perhaps that is all from me law dog.
 
Set 7 (Mercedes 35, 42, 44, 53, 54) sent
 
I remember sending you an SRT/10 so I will send this instead: MX-5 S-Special Type I '95.

Edit:Sent from my secondary.👍

Yes, you did. I will update the thread tonight to match what I have for cars. I'll also try to get the paints through the end.

EDIT: All cars are now updated through 1/29 & Paint sets through 1/20
 
Last edited:
Nissan 92, 93, 115, 138, 153 sent.

I think perhaps that is all from me law dog.

That's good 'cause law don't go 'round here.
 
01/12 -- Honda S2000 Type V '00 (Berlina Black) to Carl3456 (werty_56-2) for Museum Cards

02/01 -- Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) '95 (Symphonic Silver Metallic) to Carl3456 (werty_56-2) for Museum Cards

this ^^^

I don't know if it messes with your schedule but donate the honda slot to dicrease schedule size and the mitsubishi trade cancel it please.

Thanks
 
01/12 -- Honda S2000 Type V '00 (Berlina Black) to Carl3456 (werty_56-2) for Museum Cards

02/01 -- Mitsubishi 3000GT MR (J) '95 (Symphonic Silver Metallic) to Carl3456 (werty_56-2) for Museum Cards

this ^^^

I don't know if it messes with your schedule but donate the honda slot to dicrease schedule size and the mitsubishi trade cancel it please.

Thanks

So you want neither car? Is that correct?
 
Yes mate , clear my trades from your schedule and I hope you complete your collection :)
 
Yes mate , clear my trades from your schedule and I hope you complete your collection :)

Done. I still owe you 1 car for items already rendered.
 
No no instead speed up your schedule 1 day ;)
 
S4 '03 sent in Light Silver Met.,Sony gave me some today,I'm updating the list now.

Edit: Ash Green Met.-TVR,Maya Yellow Pearl-Volvo.
 
Last edited:
Do you still have the Chrysler Prowler in Yellow and the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary in NERO TENEBRE?

Yes, the 2 cars you sent me yesterday and today... had really bad luck with a power outage (because someone decided to turn on to many electronic equipments at the same time :mad:), and end up getting my save corrupted, good thing is that I only lost 3 cars from trades in the process (those being 2 of them..), so since this was a problem in my end, if you still have those 2 cars I would give you 10 MC or Paint chips for each of them.

Thanks.
 
Do you still have the Chrysler Prowler in Yellow and the Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary in NERO TENEBRE?

Yes, the 2 cars you sent me yesterday and today... had really bad luck with a power outage (because someone decided to turn on to many electronic equipments at the same time :mad:), and end up getting my save corrupted, good thing is that I only lost 3 cars from trades in the process (those being 2 of them..), so since this was a problem in my end, if you still have those 2 cars I would give you 10 MC or Paint chips for each of them.

Thanks.

I think I duped the Countach and I had 2 Prowlers. I'll check to be sure. If I have them, you can have 1/12 and 2/1. You do not need to send anything more for these.
 
I think I duped the Countach and I had 2 Prowlers. I'll check to be sure. If I have them, you can have 1/12 and 2/1. You do not need to send anything more for these.

Ok, but since our trades for both went well, I just had bad luck when receiving them, it would be natural to propose a 2nd trade for each, since you are spending car/ticket trading slots.

Many thanks 👍 :)
 
Ok, but since our trades for both went well, I just had bad luck when receiving them, it would be natural to propose a 2nd trade for each, since you are spending car/ticket trading slots.

Many thanks 👍 :)

I appreciate the offer, and if I thought you were trying to purposely screw me, I would charge you 20 MCs...each. :) I've lost a save before, so this is my Happy New Year present to you. :)
 
I appreciate the offer, and if I thought you were trying to purposely screw me, I would charge you 20 MCs...each. :) I've lost a save before, so this is my Happy New Year present to you. :)

Many thanks :)

Ya, losing a save is always bad, but it was good that I had a recent backup, so I can keep up with my current trading schedule, looking forward to future trades!

Thanks again and a Happy New Year to you too! :)
 
Nissan Exa sent,Etna Yellow-Mitsubishi came as part of this morning's 10 pack.
 
Set 8 (Mercedes 55, 67, 73, 87, 96) sent
 
Nissan Exa sent,Etna Yellow-Mitsubishi came as part of this morning's 10 pack.

Replaced with Vauxhall Saturn Blue
 
Back