AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,827 views
Replaced with Vauxhall Saturn Blue

Great,Fairlady Z Roadster sent,Cooper Green Met.-TVR and Canyon Red-Lotus(deeming Lotus complete) were given to me by sony this morning.
 
Great,Fairlady Z Roadster sent,Cooper Green Met.-TVR and Canyon Red-Lotus(deeming Lotus complete) were given to me by sony this morning.

Next set sent. I went from being one day ahead of you to one day behind somehow.
 
Many thanks :)

Ya, losing a save is always bad, but it was good that I had a recent backup, so I can keep up with my current trading schedule, looking forward to future trades!

Thanks again and a Happy New Year to you too! :)

Moving you to 1/11 & 1/12 instead.
 
Set 9 (Mercedes 159 & Nissan 8, 10, 42, 44) sent
 
Sent Silvia Q's '93 from my secondary,Pure Silver Met.-Mini came with today's set along with Mauritiusblau Perleffekt-Audi.
 
Sent Silvia Q's '93 from my secondary,Pure Silver Met.-Mini came with today's set along with Mauritiusblau Perleffekt-Audi.

Replaced with Shelby - Maroon & Ferrari - Blue Sera met.
 
Updating now.👍
 
Set 10 (Nissan 50, 58, 89, 101, 106) sent
 
Set 10 (Nissan 50, 58, 89, 101, 106) sent

All received and accounted for. Cars start coming 1/13, also known as New OCD +1.
 
As I've managed to lay my hands on a second one,I can send you a Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00,will have to be 8th of Feb though.👍
 
As I've managed to lay my hands on a second one,I can send you a Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00,will have to be 8th of Feb though.👍

That will work. supra725 was going to send one once he found something I have that he needs. I'll take 'em both though. I have car refresh tickets to use. ;)
 
I forgot about those.:S I will send the R33 Skyline over soon from I think my secondary,or should I send the Renault instead.;)
 
I forgot about those.:S I will send the R33 Skyline over soon from I think my secondary,or should I send the Renault instead.;)

If you have to switch accounts, just send the Renualt. I will be sending the last 2 paints as soon as I switch. I just finished up Stars and Stripes on my main for a Lvl 13 Ticket.

EDIT: Now I forgot which ones I sent. What did you get so far?
 
Okay,Renault sent.👍 Nothing from sony that was of any use today,You sent(I added yesterdays aswell as I'm updating the 10) Brazillia-Jensen,Silk Green Met.-Mini,Atlantic Blue-Mitsubishi,Blanc Glacier-Renault,Yellow Jacket,Gulfstream Aqua,Impulse Blue Met.,Saddle Bronze,Satellite and Yorktown Blue all from Pontiac.
 
Last edited:
Okay,Renault sent.👍 Nothing from sony that was of any use today,You sent(I added yesterdays aswell as I'm updating the 10) Brazillia-Jensen,Silk Green Met.-Mini,Atlantic Blue-Mitsubishi,Blanc Glacier-Renault,Yellow Jacket,Gulfstream Aqua,Impulse Blue Met.,Saddle Bronze,Satellite and Yorktown Blue all from Pontiac.

Sorry for late response. I am actually racing tonight. :P So, I didn't screw up the paints. I moved the Skyline to 2/8 to avoid having to move everything else.
 
I just sent it from my secondary before reading that,sorry:ouch:,can you please move the end one to 8/2/12.I will go over to my main and update the paints list after doing a few seasonal's here.👍
 
I just sent it from my secondary before reading that,sorry:ouch:,can you please move the end one to 8/2/12.I will go over to my main and update the paints list after doing a few seasonal's here.👍

Can we move the Zonda C12S for tomorrow to 2/8 instead?
 
Right,okay,just got me a level 15 ticket.:)
 
Right,okay,just got me a level 15 ticket.:)

Those seasonals are actually fun again with the ticket prizes.
 
Ya,and your C12S just came up in my ucd with 88km on it.:crazy:
 
Ya,and your C12S just came up in my ucd with 88km on it.:crazy:

This is why I don't play the lottery. Story of my life.
 
:lol: I know what you mean,but you'll have it soon enough.
 
I have the Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 from the UCD..so if you're still looking for that i can send it to you tomorow

Oh and i'd like the 3400s please
 
Last edited:
I have the Renault Sport Clio Renault Sport Trophy Race Car '00 from the UCD..so if you're still looking for that i can send it to you tomorow

Oh and i'd like the 3400s please

Sure, we can do that. However, I do not have an open slot for cars until 2/1.
 
Sure, we can do that. However, I do not have an open slot for cars until 2/1.

Thats fine. i'll send an FR next time i get on and send when i can. you can get to me when your schedule frees up
 
Just to be sure(does Irish accent) I'm sending a Renault Megane and not a C12S correct?
 
Okie doke,incoming after bob's finished using my Calloway.:)
 
Okie doke,incoming after bob's finished using my Calloway.:)

I left you a funny response over in ch1p's thread too. :)
 
I'll check it in a minute xP Bob placed 8th in the Calloway :yuck: gonna try the RGT this time,anyway car sent.:) Speaking of dinner I'm having myself some popcorn.:)
 
Back