AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,821 views
I'll check it in a minute xP Bob placed 8th in the Calloway :yuck: gonna try the RGT this time,anyway car sent.:) Speaking of dinner I'm having myself some popcorn.:)

Nice. Popcorn for dinner. Just tried the new TT in the rain at Spa in the Zonda. Don't know if that one is going to be doable with a DS3. My best is 2:43 flat.
 
I usually do the drift trials,I was so so close to golding the one at Tokyo R246 last time..I managed the other one eventually haven't tried these ones yet.And yes I know I need to go to the store.;)
 
I usually do the drift trials,I was so so close to golding the one at Tokyo R246 last time..I managed the other one eventually haven't tried these ones yet.And yes I know I need to go to the store.;)

Just stay away from the traditional local fare. That's one thing Scots definitely haven't figured out. Love their whiskey, hate the food.
 
You forget I'm English sir.;) and I'm the opposite I hate whisky,I love vodka and food.:lol:

Edit:Another one off the list,Rubensrot Mineraleffekt-Opel.
 
Last edited:
Both cars received, many thanks for sending them twice! :)

Also are you doing trades for remote races, or just doing them for fun? I'm asking this because it seams like you have been running my drivers from time to time (I don't do remote races, but keep always my drivers shared, so people who feel like doing it can use them... for my profit). Thanks :)
 
A2 sent.👍
 
Both cars received, many thanks for sending them twice! :)

Also are you doing trades for remote races, or just doing them for fun? I'm asking this because it seams like you have been running my drivers from time to time (I don't do remote races, but keep always my drivers shared, so people who feel like doing it can use them... for my profit). Thanks :)

I keep the guys I trust on "Use Randomly" since I don't run a full field from just my Bobs. Although I don't usually have other stuff to give out for free, like MCs or gear, you get some extra cash and XPs for the Bobs.
 
You forget I'm English sir.;) and I'm the opposite I hate whisky,I love vodka and food.:lol:

Edit:Another one off the list,Rubensrot Mineraleffekt-Opel.

I remembered, but you are in Scotland and thus are being held hostage by their food. :) It's not like you can order take out from home and have it delivered.
 
Well..That's not strictly true.:lol: would just be cold by the time it got here.;)
 
Well..That's not strictly true.:lol: would just be cold by the time it got here.;)

That's a helluva tip you've got to give too.
 
Like hell I do..I tip taxi drivers sometimes but that's about it.
 
Double post but I'm updating the list now,TVR is now complete,Fusion Red-Tesla and Deep Blue,Dark Blue Pearl and Beige Met. all from Volvo have been deleted from the list with thanks to Sir Carl.👍
 
I will try to help you more but could you drop the list or website on my visitor mensages please ?´


Thanks
 
Will do,I'll delete all the ones in the schedule and send you a list of whats left.Speaking of which I only need Arubablau from the 15/1 set Adam.
 
Ok (no paints from premium cars like tesla lol , because you can buy that horrible car , get the paint chip and then sell the car ok ? :))
 
In fact you have Arubablau-Opel listed twice,I'm checking the schedule over now.14/1 is a go but 15/1 is a washout.
 
I keep the guys I trust on "Use Randomly" since I don't run a full field from just my Bobs. Although I don't usually have other stuff to give out for free, like MCs or gear, you get some extra cash and XPs for the Bobs.

Ok, thanks :)
 
In fact you have Arubablau-Opel listed twice,I'm checking the schedule over now.14/1 is a go but 15/1 is a washout.

werty_56-1
Ok (no paints from premium cars like tesla lol , because you can buy that horrible car , get the paint chip and then sell the car ok ? )

See if 1/15 is sorted now. Are you sure both of those colors are actually available in the NCD for Tesla. I didn't check.
 
Last edited:
Yep 15/1 is good now,thanks,I will check Tesla now.

Edit:Affirmative those 4 colours are from Tesla,ncd,like I said to Sir Carl there is no need to go buying cars for me...just check the items inventory.
 
Last edited:
Yep 15/1 is good now,thanks,I will check Tesla now.

OK, that was my fault. Bad paste when I was transferring it from my spread sheet. Let me know on Tesla.
 
See edit sir,I checked over the entire schedule and found a few more errors,I'll let you know in a little.
 
See edit sir,I checked over the entire schedule and found a few more errors,I'll let you know in a little.

Tesla replaced with Alfa Celeste & Blue Misano.
 
Thanks.👍 Mitsubishi incoming as soon as I can find it..not often I curse at having 1600+ standards.
 
Thanks.👍 Mitsubishi incoming as soon as I can find it..not often I curse at having 1600+ standards.

Yeah, that's a problem many would like to have. at 1200 over 3 accounts, I'm getting there. PD really needs to address the garage at some point and make it more trading friendly. We need at least one more filter.
 
A doubles filter? And you must have cleaned the rest of the schedule up earlier too,I don't see the mistakes I saw lastnight,also the GTO Twinturbo MR '95 has been delivered.
 
01/28 - Opel - Rubensrot Mineraleffekt I have now is all.
 
01/28 - Opel - Rubensrot Mineraleffekt I have now is all.

I did clean it up last night and added everything in that wasn't there. I DO remember you and ch1p have some business around the end of the month, so we can just move those last few days into February.

1/28 fixed. OPel replaced with Peugot - Beige Solstice.
 
Yeah I'm sending him cars on the 30th and 31st. Everything we have left seems to be in good shape until SOny/PDI send me more in the 10 packs.
 
Mitsubishi 3000GT SR '95 has been sent,updating list now.👍
 
Wow, first OCD change in 2 months when I wasn't inundated with requests. It wasn't that great of an OCD, but still.
 
Back