AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,821 views
Which account should I send the FR to? Re-runs? I saw Dragnet in the theater. :)
Got so many like empty bottles :lol: Oo_Wine already has AJNS73, but not 000

late Dragnet? ... I assume and hope not to be the rear of a donkey. If so, I was busy getting into trouble for not doing home work :ouch:.
 
Which of his was 0/0 I have all the 370Z GTA's in 0/0 apart from vibrant red which I glitched.;) if any of the others were then go right ahead.
 
Which of his was 0/0 I have all the 370Z GTA's in 0/0 apart from vibrant red which I glitched.;) if any of the others were then go right ahead.

OK. Then you send the 370Z and DiersZee1 can send the Lvl 5 ticket. The only car he was sending was the 370.
 
Last edited:
Sounds like a plan.👍 Biting my nails over more freaking maintenance.:crazy:
 
Sounds like a plan.👍 Biting my nails over more freaking maintenance.:crazy:

Crap! Is that preventing trading?

MAR
03
2012
PlayStation Network Scheduled Maintenance on Sunday
+ Posted by Patrick Seybold // Sr. Director, Corporate Communications & Social Media

As you may recall, we had postponed our scheduled PlayStation Network maintenance session from last Thursday to a time to be announced. It is now determined that maintenance will take place tomorrow (Sunday, March 4).
This significant PSN maintenance period is expected to start at just after noon Pacific and will last for several hours, until approximately 2am Pacific on Monday, March 5. Unlike typical maintenance events, consumers who are already signed-in to PSN will be signed-out, and consumers will be unable to sign in for the duration of the maintenance window. During this time, users won’t be able to access the PlayStation Store, PlayStation Home, Account Management or play online. PSN enabled websites will not be able to service users, including this one.
Please stay tuned to the PlayStation Twitter feed for a notice when PSN is fully back online. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

I guess it is.
 
Yeah for a day I would say.14 freaking hours and I just slept about that.:lol:
 
Yeah, things are getting screwed up all over in these parts of the forum :ouch:
 
Nothing new on Twitter. It doesn't look like they are giving progress reports, just announcing when it's done, unfortunately. I'll be heading off to bed in about an hour, so if it isn't done by then, my trading schedule goes to hell.
 
It said 10am here so...and do we know what it's for?
 
It said 10am here so...and do we know what it's for?

It was postponed from Thursday, so there might have been a message about it then, but I haven't tried to locate it. More VITA most likely.
 
Ahh yes,I've been seeing commercials about that lately.
 
How about your Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 (Diamantsilber) for my ticket 1000? On any date that suits your schedule.
 
Hi Adam, send of FR to AJNS000...would you mind if I bump you from yesterday (PSN Outtage) till 03/06 on the 370Z GTAcademy car?
 
Hi Adam, send of FR to AJNS000...would you mind if I bump you from yesterday (PSN Outtage) till 03/06 on the 370Z GTAcademy car?
Nevermind this post Bud....I can send today, but pls accept the FR.
 
Nevermind this post Bud....I can send today, but pls accept the FR.

Tell me which colour are you sending so I don't send the same one.;)
 
Tell me which colour are you sending so I don't send the same one.;)

:D * 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Diamond Black (P)
 
Alright,so anything besides Red or Black then,got it.👍
 
Rob and DiersZee1:

As long as you guys are working it out, send whatever you like (car/ticket). I can use 2 cars in different colors and I can always use tickets. DZ, I will accept the FR ASAP.
 
How about your Volkswagen Golf I GTI '76 (Diamantsilber) for my ticket 1000? On any date that suits your schedule.

3/13 works for me. I'll update the OP in a few hours.

Sorry, going to have to move this to 3/15. I apologize. Yesterday's maintenance is screwing everything up.
 
Last edited:
Tickets I don't have but I usually have 2 of everything else at least.
 
Tickets I don't have but I usually have 2 of everything else at least.

Car is good from you, Rob. As for DZ, ticket or car as long as it is a different color from Robs, please. I didn't mean for this to get so confused and difficult. Sorry.
 
Not your fault,I believe it's sorted now anyway,I'll be sending 3-15-18th.
 
Not your fault,I believe it's sorted now anyway,I'll be sending 3-15-18th.

I should have told you that I was looking to acquire another one from the beginning. Probably would have saved some confusion.

DZ, do you mind waiting for 3/13 for the Lightning? I have a message out to Duck to see if he is OK with me moving one of our other trades down. In case he isn't, 3/13 looks like the best I can do. If he can, then I'll get back to you on how much sooner it will be.
 
I have all the GT-R's in 0/0 aswell apart from the red one which I also Acquired via the glitch.
 
DZ, do you mind waiting for 3/13 for the Lightning? I have a message out to Duck to see if he is OK with me moving one of our other trades down. In case he isn't, 3/13 looks like the best I can do. If he can, then I'll get back to you on how much sooner it will be.

Hi Adam, no problem...you can bump me down some per PM Reply 👍

Wait, is the Black 370Z GTA still good? I used up 2 PS3. Jacked neighbors for tonight to do yours and other accounts have all the tickets.

Also, Can we change the the spitfire for the Toyota Tacoma X-Runner '04 (Black Sand Pearl on the 11th?

03/11 -- Triumph Spitfire 1500 '74 (Mimosa) to DiersZee1 (WineO_o) for Lvl 5 Ticket (AJNS73)
03/13 -- Ford SVT F-150 Lightning '03 (Black Clearcoat) to DiersZee1 (WineO_o) for Lvl 4 Ticket (AJNS73)
 
Adam, please update the OP...dont want to cause conflict or confussion down the road.

03/03-A: ajns73 | LVL 4 - SENT from Me / Mar 13, Ford Lightning in Black Clearcoat '03....PSN was down for maintanence....I'll update my book too.
 
My schedule reads as follows.

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RS (FD) '96
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R33) '95
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08 all to AJslider March 15-18
 
Adam, please update the OP...dont want to cause conflict or confussion down the road.

03/03-A: ajns73 | LVL 4 - SENT from Me / Mar 13, Ford Lightning in Black Clearcoat '03....PSN was down for maintanence....I'll update my book too.

My OP updated with car change/schedule change for you. I will update again tomorrow once I hear back from Duck. You may be getting the Lightning before that.

My schedule reads as follows.

Mazda éfini RX-7 Type RS (FD) '96
Marcos Mini Marcos GT '70
Nissan SKYLINE GT-R N1 (R33) '95
Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08 all to AJslider March 15-18

Rob, yours updated in OP as well.
 
Last edited:
My OP updated with car change/schedule change for you. I will update again tomorrow once I hear back from Duck. You may be getting the Lightning before that.
NP on the two receiving dates and thanks again. Dohhhh...Adam sent of the 370Z GT Academy :crazy: Should of read OP before sending off. :ouch: Will make it up 👍
 
1000 ticket for your viper gts 0/0/0?
 
Back